A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Whats y'alls problem?!

Sookie Stackhouse
Sookie Stackhouse

Sexual Whats y'alls problem?!

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Fri May 10, 2013 7:22 pm

Sookie flipped through the channels utterly bored. She had a rare day off from work, Eric for once wasn’t being a jackass, he’d just said he had actual business to attend at work. He had even sent over a day person who delivered fresh flowers, fixed the furnace and left her with a fully stocked pantry of top shelf booze.

Case in point she was now digging into the peach schnapps he’d given her and gods was it good. She was taking it easy, this time actually eating with her drinks, not wanting a repeat of puking on her clean floor. She was just killing time now before bed. She found a good movie on HBO and settled on that, digging into the fried green tomatoes she’d made with her gran’s recipe.

Whats y'alls problem?! Tumblr_mt0g1mJqFB1sinjxdo1_500
Rene Lenier
Rene Lenier

Sexual Re: Whats y'alls problem?!

Post by Rene Lenier on Fri May 10, 2013 7:32 pm

He took form and looked at Sookie sitting there all innocent like she never did anything. If anyone wasn't fooled with her sweet girl act, it was Rene. He'd been watching in the shadows lately and waited for the perfect time to confront that bitch.

Leaning against the molding of the wall and felt another presence joining him. Grinning he waited.
Debbie Pelt
Debbie Pelt

Post by Debbie Pelt on Fri May 10, 2013 7:34 pm

"Look at that bitch, sure the living the high life after she killed me. Alcide thinks she's walks on water and so does every other damn man in town. I bet you no one would miss her much, what do you think?" She asked as she turned to Rene and grinned.
Sookie Stackhouse
Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Fri May 10, 2013 7:44 pm

Sookie leaned back and felt something crawl up her neck; a bad feeling. She didn’t think it was vampires, no one but Eric had invitation to her home. She stood and turned and her eyes widened. Leaning against a nearby wall, cool as cucumbers were Debbie and Rene.

She blinked, rubbed her eyes and sighed. “I cannot be this drunk, so either those schnapps were WAY pass the sell by or you two are fucking ghosts” she said. Great… ghosts… like her life couldn’t get any more fucked up.

Rene Lenier
Rene Lenier

Post by Rene Lenier on Fri May 10, 2013 7:51 pm

"'s da matter chere, scared? I figured it was time to get a little revenge since you shoved a shovel on my neck. It ain't my fault you be messin' with them vampers. You deserved to die, sleeping with death like you were."

He stepped forward and stared her down coldly and calculating. He wanted her blood on his hands. Now that he could feel and touch things, she was his and he wasn't going to stop until he rung that pretty little neck of hers.
Sookie Stackhouse
Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Fri May 10, 2013 8:05 pm

Sookie rolled her eyes "Seriously Rene? you need to get the fuck over it. You picked a girl who fought back. You tried to frame my bother for murder. 'Course I was gonna kill you" she said as she looked at him.

She wondered if her fae powers worked on ghosts. If not she was going to have to call Lafayette... or somehow hope her Gran was watching over her to keep these vengeful people away from her.

Debbie Pelt
Debbie Pelt

Post by Debbie Pelt on Fri May 10, 2013 8:08 pm

Smirking slightly, Debbie stood up straight and advanced on Sookie.

"Well honey, we can't die anymore but you sure as hell can! And I swear, you are gonna suffer for what you did to us!"

She laughed manically and rubbed her hands together with glee. Stopping suddenly, she pouted at Sookie mockingly, "Oh now what's wrong? Did you think that you were just gonna get away with killing people? Well if the living in this town won't do nothing about what you've been doing then we sure as hell will!"
Rene Lenier
Rene Lenier

Post by Rene Lenier on Fri May 10, 2013 8:17 pm

He chuckled and agreed with the girl who stood next to him. "See that's the thing chere, Sookie Stackhouse is this innocent.little.waitress. Everyone loves her and protects her and pities her. It's sickenin', yeah. I say, we torture the little skank until she begs to die."
Debbie Pelt
Debbie Pelt

Post by Debbie Pelt on Fri May 10, 2013 8:23 pm

Looking back to Rene Debbie grinned an grin that showed the insanity that had come upon her mind from years of V and the time that she spent in her ghostly torment.

"Ah yes, you are going to want to die this time you little blond cunt! You're gonna pay for everything, from killing me to fucking Alcide and having my Cooter killed! You took everything from me and now I'm gonna take it all out of your pretty little blonde hide."
Sookie Stackhouse
Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Sat May 11, 2013 7:21 pm

Sookie rolled her eyes. "Rene you're just an asshole... you couldn't kill me then and you aint killing me now"

She then turned her attention to Debbie. "I never fucked Alcide, and your Cooter had my then boyfriend hostage. You were doing good with Alcide but you had to let your jealousy cloud your eyes. Had you never shown up...." she began to get angry "Had you never shown...Tara wouldn't have DIED!" she yelled, suddenly her fae powers bursting forth. They made the lights arch, flash and pop.

"Get the fuck OUT! BOTH OF YOU!" she yelled, shooting light out of her fingers that made Rene and Debbie vanish in a puff of mist.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:09 am