For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Missing Amy

Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Gender : Male Location : Anchorage Alaska/ Bon Temps, Louisiana

Missing Amy Empty Missing Amy

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Tue May 14, 2013 3:31 pm

"You have reached Amy. I am not here right now. Leave your name and number and i will get back to you. Bye"

He had heard the same message played over and over, the sweet voice of his angelic angel Amy Williams. This had been the third time that he had called today, but still she was not answering his call. Was she avoiding him? Had he done something to upset her? He couldn't understand why she was avoiding him. Ending the call he hit redial hoping to get through to her.

"You have reached Amy. I am not here right now. Leave your name and number and i will get back to you. Bye"

He decided to hang up again, he didn't want her to think that he was stalking her, but he missed her. He couldn't get her out of his head, he just wanted to see her. He loved and missed her. God he sounded like a love sick puppy. He hit redial again on his cell.

Darn it.

He dropped his cell onto his bed, he couldn't stop thinking about his daddy. He had seen his daddy, he was not sure if it was a dream or if he was drunk. But he was pretty sure he had seen him right? It had to be real. He hit redial again.

Plucking up the courage this time, he decided to leave a voice-mail.

"Hey...Amy. Its Hoyt...I..um. I miss you...Call me....I love you" he smirked into the speaker.

Leaning back on his bed, he decided that he would wait. She would call him back when she was free.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:17 am