A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Continuing Lessons...

Salome Agrippa
Salome Agrippa

Sexual Continuing Lessons...

Post by Salome Agrippa on Fri May 17, 2013 12:13 pm

Salome sat at her dressing table running her brush through her hair as the thought on tonight’s plans. Nora’s education had been coming along nicely in politics, and intrigues. Her little additions to Salome’s ideas were pure artistry. The last fifty years had been very enjoyable, but it was time to move things forward. Her Sanguinista contacts were growing concerned about Nora’s loyalties and she needed to lay them to rest. She set the brush down and moved to the side table. She pierced her skin, dropping a few drops of her blood into the goblets, and then filled each with Trublood Royal Select. She watched as the small marks disappeared, then moved to get dressed. Nora would be here soon.

She had been careful to leave a copy of the Vampyr bible in plain sight for the last few decades, but not really drawn attention to it. Now she would take things a step further. She waited until she heard Nora coming down the hall for her lesson for the day and began reading aloud as if she had lost track of time…

“..and their flesh shall nourish yours, their blood shall flow within you, for as the beetle nourishes the lark so shall human nourish vampire.”

As Nora walked into the room, she turned as if startled, then smiled and motioned for her to come in as she stepped away from the book. At the last moment she decided to simply leave it open and see what happened.
Nora Gainsborough
Nora Gainsborough
Authority Minion
Authority Minion

Sexual Re: Continuing Lessons...

Post by Nora Gainsborough on Fri May 17, 2013 12:25 pm

Walking in Salome's room, Nora heard Salome reading scriptures from The Book of Lilith. She had always known that Salome believed in Lilith and her teachings but she noticed that the words seemed to be in stark contrast to the Mainstreaming movement that they were working toward.

As she moved past the book, Nora's eyes naturally gravitated towards it for a very brief moment as she re-read the passage that Salome was just reading. That line was never mentioned whenever Roman spoke of Lilith. He spoke simply of her abundant mercy rather than the book's instruction for vampires to feed from humans.

Deciding to wait until after the lesson to bring this up to Salome, Nora simply smiled and kissed her cheek.

"How are you this evening Salome? I trust you had a good day's sleep?"

Her eyes flit back to the book once more as her curiosity began to slowly grow.

Continuing Lessons... Tumblr_m8gn6bKllN1r1h93zo1_500
Salome Agrippa
Salome Agrippa

Post by Salome Agrippa on Fri May 17, 2013 12:32 pm

"How are you this evening Salome? I trust you had a good day's sleep?"

"Of course, though I could have used some company."

Salome smiled at her apprentice suggestively. She walked over and kissed her cheek before walking past the Book and to the stack of files on the table. She selected one, glancing over it before setting it back down.

"Let's take a break from our usual studies today, Nora. I'd like to talk to you about something a bit more personal, if you don't mind."
Nora Gainsborough
Nora Gainsborough
Authority Minion
Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough on Fri May 17, 2013 12:50 pm

"Of course, though I could have used some company."

Nora smirked slightly at Salome's slightly flirtatious manner and chuckled.

"Well, if you ever need a bit of company in the future I am available."

She smiled back to Salome. She had become more to her than simply a mentor and she appreciated the woman as much for her beauty as her brilliance.

"Let's take a break from our usual studies today, Nora. I'd like to talk to you about something a bit more personal, if you don't mind."

Being invited into Salome's personal world was like a dream come true to Nora. Her eyes lit up and a curious smile spread across her face making her appear like a human child would upon seeing their Christmas presents underneath the tree.

"Of course I don't mind Salome. We have never spoken of personal matter before really. Or well, you have never truly spoken of such matters to me. I believe you know more about me than I have ever told anyone else other than Godric."

Nora still made sure to keep her brother, Eric, a secret. She never knew that Godric had told Salome about him as well.

Salome Agrippa
Salome Agrippa

Post by Salome Agrippa on Fri May 17, 2013 12:59 pm

"Well, if you ever need a bit of company in the future I am available."

Salome smiled at the open invitation.

"Of course I don't mind Salome. We have never spoken of personal matter before really. Or well, you have never truly spoken of such matters to me. I believe you know more about me than I have ever told anyone else other than Godric."

"Well, you have been such a serious student, I sometimes forget how young you are. That is something I would like to rectify."

Salome moved to the goblets, motioning for Nora to choose one.

"Tonight will simply be to discuss things openly. No rules, no taboos..and do not worry. As you know, I have the room swept nightly for bugs. Has there been anything pressing on your mind as of late? Things that seem off, or strange? Something you simply find you would like to talk about?"

Once Nora took a goblet, she took the other, leading Nora over to sit on the side of the bed. This was far more casual and should put her at ease. She rested her hand on Nora's and smiled while she waited to see where things would go.
Nora Gainsborough
Nora Gainsborough
Authority Minion
Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough on Fri May 17, 2013 1:12 pm

Furrowing her brow, Nora looked to Salome's eyes as the passage that she had just heard immediately rose to the surface of her mind. Questioning Roman's authority as Guardian could be considered dangerous ground but Nora decided that something as simple as curiosity would not be considered treason.

"I was curious as to the passage that I just heard you reading actually. It speaks clearly that humans are nourishment and yet we are seeking to have vampires mainstream. It just seems very contradictory. I am guessing this is why Roman has never spoken of this particular passage? He is worried that some vampires may take this to be literal?"

She tried to keep a casual note of curiosity about her as she looked into her goblet of blood, as though this were merely a fleeting thought and not something that immediately confused and intrigued her.

Salome Agrippa
Salome Agrippa

Post by Salome Agrippa on Fri May 17, 2013 1:22 pm

"I was curious as to the passage that I just heard you reading actually. It speaks clearly that humans are nourishment and yet we are seeking to have vampires mainstream. It just seems very contradictory. I am guessing this is why Roman has never spoken of this particular passage? He is worried that some vampires may take this to be literal?"

Salome set her goblet aside and walked back to the Book. Looking down at the passage, she smiled.

"My dear, you do have a sharp mind, and sharper ears, but let us pull the lines apart and look at them as they would be meant."

She ran her fingers across the page and looked into Nora's eyes as she spoke...

"I believe what you overheard was 'Their flesh shall nourish yours, their blood shall flow within you, for as the beetle nourishes the lark so shall human nourish vampire.' was it not? Now you have to remember that when this was written, there was no Trublood. Take note though that the passage refers to nourishing not killing or draining. Isn't that what Trublood does? something provided by humans that gives us nourishment, correct?It seems that the scripture was referring to Trublood's creation in the future. Until Trublood's creation, did we not have willing donors? You also have to remember that their blood still flows within us. We were all once human, so 'their blood shall flow within you' could be a caution to remember where we came from."

She smiled and walked over to pick up her goblet, raising it and taking a sip while she let Nora think on her words...
Nora Gainsborough
Nora Gainsborough
Authority Minion
Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough on Fri May 17, 2013 1:51 pm

"I believe what you overheard was 'Their flesh shall nourish yours, their blood shall flow within you, for as the beetle nourishes the lark so shall human nourish vampire.' was it not? Now you have to remember that when this was written, there was no Trublood. Take note though that the passage refers to nourishing not killing or draining. Isn't that what Trublood does? something provided by humans that gives us nourishment, correct?It seems that the scripture was referring to Trublood's creation in the future. Until Trublood's creation, did we not have willing donors? You also have to remember that their blood still flows within us. We were all once human, so 'their blood shall flow within you' could be a caution to remember where we came from."

Nora's favorite thing about politics was, of course, debate. She thought that perhaps Salome could be using this topic as a debate platform and Nora was never one to pass up a challenge.

"Yes, I could see how the passage could be seen as that. Although the Sanguinistas could argue that the beetle does not actually provide the lark's food. It is the food. The lark kills the beetle fiercely and without hesitation or remorse for the life that had taken to survive."

She smiled slightly and stood up, walking towards Salome "Also, their blood flowing within could be just that. When a vampire bites a human, their blood flows from them into the vampire."

Suddenly becoming still, Nora's face fell. She had just been speaking for the vampires who sought to destroy them. She knew that Salome was with Roman and could very well tell him about the conversation that they had just had.

Taking a sip from her goblet, Nora looked to Salome as if she expected to be scolded for speaking in that manner.

Salome Agrippa
Salome Agrippa

Post by Salome Agrippa on Fri May 17, 2013 1:56 pm

"Yes, I could see how the passage could be seen as that. Although the Sanguinistas could argue that the beetle does not actually provide the lark's food. It is the food. The lark kills the beetle fiercely and without hesitation or remorse for the life that had taken to survive. Also, their blood flowing within could be just that. When a vampire bites a human, their blood flows from them into the vampire."

Salome smiled and kissed Nora's forehead.

"Excellent...a well thought answer. Democratic and examining both perspectives. Excellent, my sweet Nora...Superb."

Seeing Nora's face fall, she smiled.

"Did I not say that nothing was taboo? We are free to discuss even them openly here. They are a good tool for learning, as they share the same book ~she rested her hand on the Book~ but see things in another way. Did you wish to continue the discussion or perhaps a new subject?"
Nora Gainsborough
Nora Gainsborough
Authority Minion
Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough on Fri May 17, 2013 2:04 pm

Feeling an overwhelming urge to please Salome, Nora simply finished her goblet of blood and looked Salome over.

"We may continue to discuss this if you wish, or we could discuss other matters as well."

Feeling an overwhelming impulse, Nora reached out and kissed Salome on the lips briefly. Pulling away, Nora crossed the room and sat down once again a faint smile on her lips.

Salome Agrippa
Salome Agrippa

Post by Salome Agrippa on Fri May 17, 2013 2:14 pm

"We may continue to discuss this if you wish, or we could discuss other matters as well."

Salome grinned at the little tease of a kiss. This could be even more fun than planned.

"You little minx. ~laughs~ Yes, I think discussing them a bit more might be a good thing. There is one thing that must be remembered above all else. They are still our kind. They are still vampyr, but you must also remember that they have a different path that the Guardian has laid before us."

Salome walked over to where Nora was sitting, caressing her cheek gently.

"You have seen the reports, you have heard the propaganda. Speaking objectively, what are your thoughts on them?"
Nora Gainsborough
Nora Gainsborough
Authority Minion
Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough on Fri May 17, 2013 2:26 pm

"You have seen the reports, you have heard the propaganda. Speaking objectively, what are your thoughts on them?"

Thinking this over for a moment, Nora finally spoke her mind.

"Well I believe that it should truly be a middle ground between the two. I do not believe that it is right to force all vampires to drink only TruBlood, as long as there are willing donors who are not killed."

She paused for a moment before continuing.

"Although, I do believe that if humans are fed on and killed against their will that they will rise up against us. I also do not believe that they will ever truly trust that we are no threat, no matter how much TruBlood we drink or how much we smile and tell them that we are their friends. A rising from the humans could be inevitable either way."

Salome Agrippa
Salome Agrippa

Post by Salome Agrippa on Fri May 17, 2013 2:33 pm

"Well I believe that it should truly be a middle ground between the two. I do not believe that it is right to force all vampires to drink only TruBlood, as long as there are willing donors who are not killed. Although, I do believe that if humans are fed on and killed against their will that they will rise up against us. I also do not believe that they will ever truly trust that we are no threat, no matter how much TruBlood we drink or how much we smile and tell them that we are their friends. An uprising from the humans could be inevitable either way."

Salome smiled and lifted Nora's chin, kissing her gently.

"A very interesting perspective, and one that I have heard before. You are not alone in your thoughts on this. There are those that believe this middle ground can be achieved, but that first one side or the other will have to make some symbolic peace overture. I am sure you can see that therein lies the problem. Others think that first one side will have to succeed in overcoming the other before a balance could be achieved. I myself like to try to be optimistic."

Salome sat down next to Nora, nuzzling her neck playfully.
Nora Gainsborough
Nora Gainsborough
Authority Minion
Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough on Fri May 17, 2013 2:43 pm

"A very interesting perspective, and one that I have heard before. You are not alone in your thoughts on this. There are those that believe this middle ground can be achieved, but that first one side or the other will have to make some symbolic peace overture. I am sure you can see that therein lies the problem. Others think that first one side will have to succeed in overcoming the other before a balance could be achieved. I myself like to try to be optimistic."

Leaning into Salome, Nora closed her eyes and relished the feelings that were beginning to bubble up inside her.

"Well, I think both sides should meet on middle ground and have a sort of peace treaty meeting. If humans do ever rise up, what good will it do if vampires are fighting not only the humans but also one another? We should be united in our cause."

Bringing an arm around Salome's small waist, Nora ran her fingertips over Salome, never going above or below the waistline.

Salome Agrippa
Salome Agrippa

Post by Salome Agrippa on Fri May 17, 2013 2:50 pm

"Well, I think both sides should meet on middle ground and have a sort of peace treaty meeting. If humans do ever rise up, what good will it do if vampires are fighting not only the humans but also one another? We should be united in our cause."

Salome smiled and slipped closer to Nora, caressing her cheek.

"A most excellent suggestion...but one we can save to discuss later...perhaps we can consider another kind of discussion...one which requires far less words..."

Salome parted her top, letting it fall to the bed around her, smiling suggestively.
Nora Gainsborough
Nora Gainsborough
Authority Minion
Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough on Fri May 17, 2013 2:53 pm

"A most excellent suggestion...but one we can save to discuss later...perhaps we can consider another kind of discussion...one which requires far less words..."

Now that was an excellent suggestion, Nora thought. Smiling at the sight of Salome's naked skin, Nora removed her dress in one swift motion before reaching out to caress her cool skin. Bringing her lips to Salome's, Nora decided that they had had quite enough discussion for one night.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:53 pm