For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

A long overdue conversation

Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

A long overdue conversation Empty A long overdue conversation

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Mon May 20, 2013 11:37 am

-to say that her day was difficult was definitely an understatement. Between idiots at the bar, working so much that she had blisters on her ankles and feeling like she was getting a cold, she couldn't wait to get home. She wanted to change into her pajamas and curl up on the couch. No worries about the craziness going on in her life,in the world. It would just be her, a pint of Ben and Jerry's and silence. But of course that all changed when she walked through the door and saw him standing there. Eric-fucking-Northman was waiting for her with a look on his face that would have made esser women crumble into puddle of estrogen and goop. She rolled her eyes, even as her body reacted of it's own will o his presence, slipped her shoes off of her feet and put her keys on the hook by the door.-

What happened this time, Eric?

-it was always something. The world gone to shit, vampires after her, maenad's taking over the town. She turned and looked at him expectantly, her expression tired and less than enthused-

Just go ahead and tell me before I fall over from exhaustion. Please.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

A long overdue conversation Empty Re: A long overdue conversation

Post by Eric Northman Mon May 20, 2013 12:18 pm

Eric quirked a brow. "At least you're learning the world isn't as pretty as you think" he said before he sat down casually.
    "We.... have a problem with Bill. He's teetering on the edge of another madness. Already he's doing things...that our normal boy scout king wouldn't do" he said casually. He wasn't sure if he should tell Sookie about Bill silvering Nora or glamouring Kiara.

"I don't feel it's safe for you to stay in such proximity to him.. he's...not stable"
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Mon May 20, 2013 12:42 pm

-she raised a brow and stared at him, her heart rate picking up slightly-

W-what do you mean, doing things? Tell me, Eric. I-I need to know what... what's happening.

-she knew it wasn't good. It couldn't be. Especially for Eric to feel threatened. And the only thing, when she heard him say that she wasn't safe and Bill wasn't stable, that she could think of was that he had regressed. He was that monster in the authority building, once more.-
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Mon May 20, 2013 12:49 pm

Eric sighed. "For one... he threatened me by silvering Nora. Raided my bar, glamoured Kiara into obeying him....and has been hiding a vial of Lillith blood" he ended, looking at Sookie and gauging her reaction to the last bit.

"I don't know what he's up to, but this isn't the Bill you know. It certainly isn't the Bill I know"
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Mon May 20, 2013 12:54 pm

-she stumbled a bit, catching herself on the wall with her hand as she did so-

He kept her... her blood?

-she knew how detrimental that was. Last time he had collapsed into a puddle of blood and risen from it, completely changed.-

Oh God. Eric.... Eric, what do we do?

-where would she go? She lived across from him and if he wanted to, he could get to her in a heartbeat. More quickly than she could do anything, go anywhere. She looked at Eric and waited for him to tell her what to do. He had to know how to get away from it, to get out of his range.-
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Mon May 20, 2013 1:14 pm

Eric closed his eyes to think for a moment before he looked at her. "Under the guise of me being a bad husband...I was planning to take you to a safe place... pretend we were... spending time together , whatever it is normal couples do. I'm already arranging separate places for Nora and Pam, all fully guarded under staff I've selected"

He crossed his arms. "Bill has his eyes and ears everywhere, I can't even trust the other sheriffs of the state because they're all in his pocket. Bill doesn't trust me now because I sent Kiara to try and destroy the vial" he said casually.

"We can pack up your home, lock it up and have it under surveillance. Then you and I go somewhere safe where Bill cannot reach you. Hopefully the repercussions of his actions wont destroy us all"
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Mon May 20, 2013 1:40 pm

-she nodded, unwilling to argue with him-

Can... Can I just grab a couple of things? I don't need much. Just....

-her voice trailed off as she slipped her shoes back onto her feet and ran up the stairs towards their room; she just needed a few things. Toothpaste, brush, toothbrush, tampons, the essentials. Everything else she would get on the road. But for now, she wanted to get the heck outta dodge.-

-she put her meager things into a bag and ran back downstairs, stopping beside Eric and looking up at him. For once she was happy that he was so protective of her, and was thankful he was being an 'asshole of a husband' as she had so lovingly called him not long before.-

I'm ready when you are. And Eric? Thank you.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Mon May 20, 2013 2:08 pm

Eric watched her with a blur and smirked. "It's alright Sookie, we have time to pack your things. I already have several guards around your house as we speak just in case. I cannot trust that Kiara has survived Bill's wrath or what he'd do now"

He leaned down, brushing his lips against her cheek. "Pack all you want Sookie... I won't let Bill harm you in any way" he said in a low, possessive growl.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Mon May 20, 2013 2:25 pm

-she shook her head-

I have all I need right here. And honestly, Eric, I don't wanna be here for another second. Who knows what Bill will do now that's gone all...

-she put her forefinger to her temple and made the universal sign for crazy before lurching forward and wrapping her arms around him, burying her face into his chest-

Let's just... go. Lock up the house, hold me tight and fly me away, Eric. I really, really, really don't want to be here any longer than we have to, okay?

-she gave him a squeeze and let go, picking up her purse and her small bag before walking to the door. She didn't hear him follow, so she turned and looked over her shoulder, a sense of protection washing over her like rain pouring out from those fat, white clouds in a summer rainstorm. She was safe so long as she was with him. She knew it.-
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Mon May 20, 2013 2:38 pm

Eric chuckled and followed her. Already he was taking mental inventory of all her things. He would make sure no one ever came to his home without his knowledge. He stood at her door and stopped her from going too much further.

"Sookie, I need you to rescind the invitations to any and all vampires to your home, including me. No one will be allowed inside after tonight and I don't want to take any chances" he said with a note of seriousness. Already he was pulling out his phone and firing a flury of texts. Despite it looking like it was just them two on her porch he had several vampires stationed around the home as a line of defense just in case.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Mon May 20, 2013 2:49 pm

-she sighed and nodded her head-

I rescind the invitation of any vampire that has ever stepped foot in this house.

-it looked like Eric had stepped through the doorway of his own will, but she knew it was the power that kept vampires from entering inhabited homes that threw him out. She took another look behind her and sighed, stepping out of the door and onto the porch with him, the door shutting with an eerie finality behind her. She swallowed thickly and looked up at him before speaking.-

Let's go.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Mon May 20, 2013 2:54 pm

He grabbed her things with one arm before wrapping the other around her and pulling her close. Already there was someone driving his car in the opposite direction of Shreveport, however he vaulted with her into the skies and took her away. He was taking no chances in anyone finding out where this safe house was, not to mention Sookie was much safer in his arms.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:16 am