A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Honesty Is The Best Policy

Bill Compton
Bill Compton
King
King

Sexual Honesty Is The Best Policy

Post by Bill Compton on Fri May 24, 2013 8:41 am

Bill still felt as though fire coursed through his veins, he felt as though everything inside him ached. He had never felt such a feeling inside him, almost paralyzing him to stone. Kiara's words haunted him as his mind repeated them over and over;

I'm incapable of caring for anyone but myself. I'm incapable of caring for anyone but myself. I'm incapable of caring for anyone but myself. I'm incapable of caring for anyone but myself

He could not understand as to why she would say those things when she claimed to love him. He had truly begun a downfall spiral of doubt in himself, in his actions. He could not understand, nor did he want to try to understand. He wished to forget those painful words, but yet his mind wished to absorb them fully. He knew it was only a matter of time before he would have to confront Kiara about what he had heard, but not yet.

He had also heard that the Tiger John Quinn was addicted to V, he had not been aware that Jessica had shared her blood, sacred blood of generations of their bloodline had been given freely especially after the talk that he had given her about the effects of what vampire did to humans and how it became public knowledge, and how that it was widely sought and obtained from deception and even death of a vampire. He had told her wisely what would happen when she decided to make that sacred bond to share her blood with another person.

Bill pulled out his cell and hit dial, he needed to talk with her. He was aware of the loss of his guards as he now had to replace them as he ordered extra guards to keep a watchful eye over her every single movement. He heard the dialing tone as he waited for Jessica to answer.

Honesty Is The Best Policy  Rsz_2i10
Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Sexual Re: Honesty Is The Best Policy

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Fri May 24, 2013 9:53 am

When I woke to find Quinn sleeping in a ball in the corner I figured it better not to disturb him not knowing what kind of night he'd had. I would need my strength for later, I needed to go upstairs and drink. This detox he was going through was hard on him emotionally and physically. Vincent had been great in bringing over the things he knew Quinn would need and thankfully, didn't ask too many questions. I heard a faint sound ringing upstairs and took one more look at Quinn before entering the code on the keypad and exiting the room. I locked him back inside so that he couldn't go off and do something crazy, praying that leaving him alone for the little time I needed to get some things done wouldn't be harmful later. I also needed a cleaning crew down there, with all the blood and broken things we'd destroyed in our fight.

I could hear a muffled ring, following that sound out I saw my phone in the pool. Shocked that it was actually still working, but then it seemed to die. Shortly after that I heard the land line ring and rushed back inside. All my calls were forwarded to my land line if my cell didn't answer. I picked up the receiver and wondered who would be calling me. "Hello?"

Honesty Is The Best Policy  Giphy
Bill Compton
Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Fri May 24, 2013 10:00 am

Bill had been pacing around in his office as he waited for Jessica to answer her cell, he had began to worry a little, she had never hesitated answering any calls from him. He had poured himself a glass of warmed Royal Blend into a champagne flute as he sat down at his desk as he continued to wait.

"Hello"

Emptying his mouth from the blood as it glided down his throat, he leaned forward placing his elbows on his desk.

"Jessica. Is there something wrong? You never hesitate to answer my calls" he asked curiously.

He was fully aware of her conversation with Kiara, but it was not something to discuss over the phone.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Fri May 24, 2013 10:07 am

It was Bill....wonderful. "I--Well I um...my phone was uh...in an accident." I smiled and shook my head. "I mean I need a new one, couldn't answer it so the call transferred to my land line. Is uh, everything okay?" I swallowed thickly and wondered if his little tramp had told him what she'd done. Don't think about it, don't think about it...still the images flickered in my mind. His hand on her, his lips on hers, his tongue. I cleared my throat and started to pace.

Bill Compton
Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Fri May 24, 2013 10:11 am

He heard her say that her cell was faulty, as he drained his glass of blood and slid it on to his desk, leaning back in his chair.

"I shall have a new one ordered for you immediately....The reason why I call is that i would like to see you tonight. There are some things I would like to discuss with you Jessica. It is a matter of utter importance" he finished.

He knew that Jessica knew of Kiara's and the Tigers indiscretion, and it was not something that he wished to think about, but they needed to talk about it.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Fri May 24, 2013 10:27 am

Crap. Double crap. How could I leave Quinn alone in this condition after I promised him I wouldn't leave his side. I had to think fast. "I um, sure...well there is only one problem. Do you think you could come here? Besides you haven't seen the place since I remodeled and all." I tried to play it off secretly saying in my head 'please buy it please buy it.'

Bill Compton
Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Fri May 24, 2013 10:33 am

Bill could hear the uncertainty in her voice, but did not speak of it. Although he had purchased the house for her, she had told him that she was remodeling it, and it would be an excuse to check in on things.

"Of course. I shall be with you shortly" he ended the call.

Bill always had a car ready on standby for any sudden departure. He had told his guards that he would be away for the evening and to let Kiara know of his departure. Getting into the backseat of his vehicle, he began his journey the short distance to Jessica's new home. Approaching the large building, he could see some of the changes that she had made from the outside.

As the car parked up, he exited, turning to the guards, commanding them to wait until he was ready to leave. Heading to the front door, he noticed that the glass had been shattered across the ground, the door broken into pieces. Quizzing as he entered, pushing what remained off the broken door inside as he instantly searched out for Jessica.

"Jessica?.......Jessica?" he called out.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Fri May 24, 2013 10:44 am

I came from the living room and my eyes widened because of his face. The door, right...I forgot about that. "Bill, I'm here I'm okay. It's okay, sorry I forgot to warn you about that. This uh...would be the accident my phone had. It...slipped?" I wasn't good at lying at the drop of a hat and knew he probably didn't buy it.

"I'll have it fixed in no time. Come on let me show you around. Would you like some blood or a donor?" I tried to be a great hostess not really knowing why he was here and in such a...blank mood.

Bill Compton
Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Fri May 24, 2013 10:51 am

Bill continued to look upon at the destruction of the door, not buying the lie that Jessica claimed, but he would dismiss it for now. He could smell something a little off-putting but could not place his finger on it.

"No...Thank you. I have already fed"

He gazed around the place, seeing the changed that she had made, remembering from the photo's that he received from the estate agent when he had first purchased the place.

"It seems that you made quite a home here Jessica" he smirked.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Fri May 24, 2013 11:07 am

I heated up my own glass of royal with a few drops of the strong blood I'd had last night. I only had a few of those vials left and Kiara was my supplier. I guess I wouldn't be having much more of that anymore, doubting she'd be thrilled about my business. Pulling myself up onto the counter next to the microwave I smiled and crossed my legs at the ankle. "Thank you Bill. I couldn't have done it without you. I really love it here. It feels like home...sorta." I looked down and sighed softly. Sometimes I really did miss him, sometimes I really did miss home. The microwave went off and I took out the glass of blood, swirling it around to mix it up and took a small sip of the perfect 98.6 degree blood.

"So what did you want to talk about?"

Bill Compton
Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Fri May 24, 2013 11:14 am

"So what did you want to talk about?"

Straight to the point, he headed around the counter as he sat himself on a bar stool opposite Jessica.

"I know you know of the events that occurred between Kiara and John. And I know of the conversation that you had with Kiara, and of the Tigers addiction to vampire blood" he ended.

He did not wish to overwhelm her with any information that had not been shared with her, wishing to fish out what she did know about what had happened.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Fri May 24, 2013 11:24 am

I swallowed the blood I had in my mouth hard and looked down as I set the glass to the side on the counter. Running my tongue along the inside of my cheek I thought about what to say, how to say it and what to do. He never approved of Quinn before and now he probably hated him more. "Let me just ask you one question. Do you blame Quinn?" I looked up to him and stared into his eyes. "Did she tell you it was all him? Push it all on him like she was the innocent one?"

Bill Compton
Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Fri May 24, 2013 11:35 am

"No. Quite the opposite actually, but i am not going to lie and say that it was all him either Jessica. They are both guilty in their actions...Perhaps I shall have that drink after all" he smirked.

He headed to where Jessica obtained her blood from and popped it into the microwave as he waited for the microwave to ping.

"What has he told you?" he asked curiously.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Fri May 24, 2013 11:52 am

I looked down at my hands and fiddled with the ring on my finger. Bill moved around to get his own glass of blood and I knew this would be hard for the both of us. "He didn't have to tell me anything. I...saw it." Looking up I turned my head to look at him. "It was on some security footage I was reviewing." I shook my head and let out a breath that sounded like a laugh. "You probably think I'm stupid for helping him through this, but it's my fault. I thought if we were careful...if we only shared blood occasionally...." I looked down again and felt the warm tear on my cheek. "I did this to him."

Bill Compton
Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Fri May 24, 2013 12:02 pm

There was footage? Footage of Kiara and Quinn and what happened between them, and Jessica had seen it all. He fought a bubble of anger that flooded his system as he tried to remain calm.

"Jessica, you knew of the implications of sharing blood, you knew that there would be consequences of your actions" he spoke on a much stronger tone.

Draining his blood from the glass as he placed it on the counter.

"I shall not pretend to understand what happened between them. And i shall not lie about my feelings towards him, i despise his very existence for the pain he has caused you. But in killing him would only grant you more pain" he said, almost hissing the words.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Fri May 24, 2013 12:18 pm

"I KNOW BILL!!" I yelled out and buried my face in my hands feeling twenty times worse because I should have known better. I shouldn't have let it happen, I am the reason he was addicted to V.

"But in killing him would only grant you more pain"

I looked up then and narrowed my eyes at him. "He already tried to save you the trouble. When I found him he'd taken a whole vial of it. Right now he's going through withdrawals and seeing shit I don't see. He shakes, he sweats, he vomits this horrible colored bile and god knows what else. He's not the same and he won't be for a while. But I love him, as much as I hate to face that fact I STILL LOVE him. I can't just throw that away because of a mistake. We all make them. I'm not perfect, I never claimed to be."

I realized I was still sort of yelling at him when I stopped and took a deep breath, grabbing my glass of blood and taking a large sip.

Bill Compton
Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Fri May 24, 2013 12:39 pm

Bill could not deny the fact that he still loved Kiara, even after everything that had happened, he could not stop loving her.

"I know you love him Jessica, as i cannot stop loving Kiara" he whispered.

He turned from her as he leaned against the counter next to the microwave.

"You need to keep him locked away, no food. Give him water, and keep him cool. It will take a few days for the blood to leave his system"

He turned to face her.

"He will beg you for blood, he will play on your every emotion to get what he wants Jessica" he insisted.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Fri May 24, 2013 12:44 pm

I hopped off the counter and nodded. "I know, Bill. I swore to him I wouldn't leave his side and I have. I needed to....to...think. I don't want to lose him but I have no idea what I'm doing. No matter what he says I won't give into him. I will not give him more blood." I sighed and grabbed a case of water from under the sink.

"Do you think this will do? It's not like he's keeping food down anyway." I laughed at the thought that formed in my head. "Boy, we're both pretty pathetic most would think...still loving the ones who hurt us." I looked down at the water and thought about everything.

Bill Compton
Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Fri May 24, 2013 1:01 pm

"That will be fine. Just do not give him anything else. He will beg you, but you have to be strong Jessica. I shall send around some guards to station around the grounds. A Tiger on Vampire blood is strong, far more stronger than you and possibly I" he stated.

"Boy, we're both pretty pathetic most would think...still loving the ones who hurt us."

He smirked, for the first time in days, he felt a little inkling of laughter.

"If it were up to me, I would have rid of Kiara the moment I found out about what happened. But I love her Jessica....She was the one that held faith in me when i could not have faith in myself. She brought light back into my life" he smirked, shrugging.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Fri May 24, 2013 1:06 pm

I smiled. "I know exactly what you mean Bill." I walked up to him and hugged him tightly. "Thank you for everything."

I pulled back and looked around. "Just tell the guards to stay up here, I have him secured....don't ask, just know I have it under control. And uh..." I looked back at him. "Don't tell anyone else about this. Anyone. Please. Give me a week...I should have him back to normal. I hope...." I smiled nervously and secretly hoped I could do this. Was I strong enough physically and emotionally to deal with a tiger on a V withdrawal. I guess now would be time to tell.

"I hate to cut this short, but I should go check on him. He's been alone for a good hour now and I have no idea what I'm going to find. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. If anything, you'll feel my pain right?" I asked hopeful.

Bill Compton
Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Fri May 24, 2013 1:17 pm

"Jessica, I can always feel you. No matter where you are, I will always be able to find you...And you will always be able to find me. You have just got to look hard enough" he smirked.

He pulled her into an embrace before he smirked at her.

"Yes, go see to your Tiger. I have things I must attend to at home...But Jessica, should you ever need me. You will always be welcome at home, I know Kiara is not your most favorite right now, but all I ask is that you let me handle things my way... And when the Tiger is better, I shall want to meet with him" he requested.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Fri May 24, 2013 1:38 pm

https://devotedtowriting.forumotion.com/t1534-facing-down-fate

I nodded and smiled. "Thanks Bill." It was great to know that I could depend on him even with these circumstances. "I'll let you deal with yours and I'll deal with mine. We have to start somewhere right?" I chuckled and hugged him back. "Here goes nothing." I whispered as he started for the door.

He left silently and I watched him drive off into the night. No doubt in an hour or so I'd have guards here. Grabbing the blood I drained the glass completely. I wasn't full but I was sated enough to function. Grabbing the water from the counter I sighed and headed for my safe room not really knowing what I was going to find. There was a loud scream and I rushed over to the entrance of my safe room and quickly placed my thumb on the pad, I then entered my code and sped down the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs I noticed blood seeping from the doorway and panicked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:21 pm