For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Making Plans For The Future

Hoyt Fortenberry
    Hoyt Fortenberry

Gender : Male Location : Anchorage Alaska/ Bon Temps, Louisiana

Making Plans For The Future Empty Making Plans For The Future

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry Sun May 26, 2013 5:20 am

Hoyt Fortenberry had made his mind up. He knew what he wanted to do. He had wrote a note for Amy leaving it on the bedside table saying that he would be back tonight, he had some things that he needed to sort out. As he climbed into his truck, the engine roaring to life as he began his journey to Bon Temps, he had full intention of going to see his momma. He needed to let her know. Pulling out his cell he hit dial and called Sam Merlotte, after waiting for Sam to answer, it went straight to voice mail. What was it with him and voice mails? Seems that every time he called anyone it would go straight to voice mail.

"Sam, its Hoyt...Look, I won't be needing one of your apartments after all...Amy and I are moving back to Alaska. But thanks for the offer..And i promise to say goodbye"

Ending the call, that was one done with, now all he needed to do now go home and speak to his momma. Tell her that he was leaving, and this time he wouldn't be back. Bon Temps held too many bad memories for him, some good, but in the end, he wanted to get away from this place. He had Amy and he wanted to start fresh where no one could find them. He had not seen Jason Stackhouse, but then he realized that he didn't want too, he would not have him ruin what he had with Amy. He ruined what he had with Jessica, it was not happening again.

He wanted to see Jessica before he left, but he was still debating on that. But for now he had his agenda....to tell his momma.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:28 am