For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

The better nights

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

The better nights  - Page 3 Empty Re: The better nights

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 26, 2013 2:32 pm

She snorted. She lived in a nice house, she tried hard to have nice things but clearly Mr Compton had so much money that what was "acceptable" to him was fancy for everyone else.

She took a step inside. The bed look inviting, the sheets all nice and soft. The room was nice and cool, a bit dim since the only light came from the hall. She found a dimmer switch and turned it up a bit, keeping the lights dim, but offering enough light to explore more safely. She stood by one of the bed posts, seeing a large closet, dresser and a door that she assumed lead to the room's own bathroom.

"Oh..it is just perfect sir, thank you"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun May 26, 2013 2:37 pm

"Please...Call me Bill. I think we are past Sir and your Majesty Miss Griffen..And take it as a gift from me to you..Should you choose to stay over again" he smiled softly.

"My personal quarters are just down the hall through the double set doors should you need me"

He leaned down to gently place a kiss on her cheek, hesitating as his lips touched her skin.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 26, 2013 2:42 pm

She nodded.

"Thank you s...Bil--" her phrase cut short when he leaned in and kissed her cheek. Again that dipping sensation in her stomach, like a punch but with a more sexual tone. Why on earth was she feeling like this towards the King...her boss and a vampire no less.

Maybe she was just suffering from hormonal poisoning, having not gotten laid in a while... maybe it was just that unlike other vampires, Bill was vastly different. He showed humanity in ways she wasn't sure he even knew.

She found a blush creeping up her cheeks. What the heck? Now she was blushing like a love struck teenager? Gods could a hole appear somewhere so she could crawl in it and hide...
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun May 26, 2013 2:46 pm

Bill could feel his cool lips warm up as he felt her skin rise in temperature. He hadn't expected to feel this way again so soon after Sookie. He found it curious as to why he was feeling like this? Perhaps Isabel's words had struck him harder than he thought.

"I apologize...I shouldn't have done that...I shall take my leave..I am at the end of the hall should you need me...Goodnight Kiara" he whispered.

He raised her hand to gently meet his lips as he kissed her hand.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 26, 2013 2:50 pm

Kiara watched him and shook her head. "No uh...its fine.. I mean.. better than Michael rubbing his boner on me" she said before blushing even more and feeling mortified.

Gods could she be an even bigger walking faux pas? If only God would strike her down with lightning and put her out of her misery now. Bill probably thought she was socially backwards now.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun May 26, 2013 2:57 pm

Bill laughed at her remark, making his sides ache.

"Yes, it is believed that he quite the womanizer as i am told. Although I cannot say for his victims. It is only on the lack of proof that he has not met the True Death"

He walked closer towards her so that he was standing right in front of her, his hand raising to cup her cheek.

"God forbid anything happened to you because of him" he whispered, his thumb running across her lower lip.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 26, 2013 3:02 pm

"God forbid anything happened to you because of him"

She watched him, her heart speeding up the closer her got, his thumb brushing against her lips. Why would he care so much? SURELY it couldn't be that difficult to find a day person who would work for you.

"well...you'd just hire someone else right?" she said softly. She wasn't sure what was happening right now. The look in his eyes, like if he touched her any more roughly she would break. It wasn't the scary vampire look most vampires gave anyone non vampire.

Could it be...he actually cared?
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun May 26, 2013 3:06 pm

He shook his head slowly.

"No...Your one of a kind" he whispered.

And before he knew it, his lips had gently landed on her's. His lips molding to her's as his arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her closer to his own body, holding her there.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 26, 2013 3:10 pm

Her eyes grew wide. Suddenly he was there, kissing her. His cool lips against hers, not trying to french her or anything but a soft sweet kiss.

She felt his arms around her waist and before she knew it she was giving into it, closing her eyes, placing her hands on his broad shoulders. Maybe it was the drinks, or the current loneliness, or the fact that deep down he perked her curiosity, but just standing there, in this dim guest room being kissed by him felt...right.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun May 26, 2013 3:17 pm

His lips continued to mold to hers as his hand snaked into her locks of hair as he held her close as she responded to his every move. Reluctantly he withdrew his lips from her as he looked into her eyes,

"Do you want me to stop?" he questioned her.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 26, 2013 3:21 pm

She bit her lower lip, now finally realizing she should breathe at some point.

The blush on her cheeks seemed to have taken permanent residence there.

"Do you want me to stop?"

It took her mind a few seconds to register his words. That seemed to be the million dollar question. But long has she stopped caring about the future. She lived for the now...and right now...

"...no...don't stop" she whispered back breathlessly.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun May 26, 2013 3:26 pm

"...no...don't stop"

And with that his lips returned to hers. His arms drifting to the back of her dress as he fumbled with the zip as he began to unzip her from her dress. Not caring about anything else but her. With her dress pooled at her feet, he gazed down at her.

"You are the most beautiful-est thing i have ever seen" he whispered.

His arms snaked around her waist as he picked her up into his arms, feeling her legs wrap around his waist.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 26, 2013 3:30 pm

She heard the zipper of her dress being undone, the cool fabric pooling at her ankles, leaving her in heels and her underwear.

She was suddenly up and in his arms. He was strong, usually guys could never pick her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist to support herself, his lips attached to hers.

He felt cool against her, the fabric of his suit brushing up against her thighs. She had to pull her lips back to take another much needed breath.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun May 26, 2013 3:38 pm

Bill gently laid her on the bed, as he began to undress himself, depositing his jacket and white shirt on the floor next to her dress. He returned to her as she lay breathless on the bed. Her arms wrapping around him as he laid on top of her, but his arms supporting his full weight as his lips started to attack Kiara's.

He could feel her hands drifting down to the tops of his trousers to help rid him of them. Whilst his free hands worked on ridding her of the only clothing left on her body.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 26, 2013 3:42 pm

She moaned softly when he returned. She'd never spent time looking at Bill but now, half dressed she took in the details of his body.

She knew he'd been a civil war soldier and it showed. A body hardened by real work and trials. However clearly some things could never be forgotten as he kissed her like a starving man at a feast. Her fingers roamed his skin, feeling how cool it was but how it also warmed up the longer he remained by her.

Her hand drifted to his pants and she frowned when she met a belt. Dammit belts were such a pain. She slowly undid the buckle then stopped. Wait, was it appropriate for her to even be doing this?
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun May 26, 2013 3:44 pm

Bill's hand continued to roam freely across her soft peach like skin, feeling every goose pimple on the palm of his hand. He smirked into their kiss when he felt her begin to undo his belt and could feel it when she stopped. Leaning back he gazed down at her.

"Is..Is everything alright?" he asked, almost panting.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 26, 2013 3:48 pm

She looked up at him. Part of her just itched for this, but the tiny part of her that held to the scrap of dignity reared its ugly head.

"If...if we do this... don't pay me" she whispered. She'd tear up the check for 10k, it would feel so wrong to sleep with him AND get paid a large sum of money, like she was expected to sleep with him because of it.

She leaned up, kissing him again, her fingers fumbling a bit with his buckle but getting it off finally.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun May 26, 2013 3:55 pm

"If...if we do this... don't pay me"

He frowned as he sat back on his knees as he felt her begin to fumble with his belt again as she freed him from it. He reached for both of her wrists as he held them in his hands.

"Is that what this is about? You think i expect payment for your company tonight?" he asked pained.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 26, 2013 3:57 pm

She shook her head. "No s...Bill.. but if we sleep together...I don't want you to pay me for having been tonight at the party. I...don't want to feel like a kept woman"

She looked at him and managed a smile. "I don't want us to sleep together if theres money involved between us"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun May 26, 2013 4:02 pm

Bill understood why she was hesitant before, acting as though he was paying her for sex, a prostitute of sorts.

"Alright...Tear it up...Throw it away do with it what you wish. Give it to charity if it makes you happy" he smirked.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 26, 2013 4:04 pm

She chuckled as she slipped her hand from his grip and tugged at the front button of his trousers getting it undone.

"mmmm... I'll think about that...later.. much later" she whispered, sitting up to capture his lips again.

She tugged on the edge of his pants, her hands slipping inside to feel what was beneath and if the rumors of the King preferring to go commando were true.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun May 26, 2013 4:13 pm

Bill groaned as he felt her hand brush against his hardened length as he let out a gasp as he felt himself freed from his trousers. Now all that remained on her body was the thin material of her lingerie. His hands trailed to the strap on her bra as he slid them down her shoulders as the clasp of her bra was in front, he unhooked it. Opening up to reveal her pert breasts.

He leaned down to let his tongue caress down her neck and below her throat. As his hands worked to free her of her panties.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 26, 2013 4:19 pm

She bit her lip. So the rumors were true, and by the feel of him the donors were not exaggerating. She freed him from his pants and tossed them aside.

She felt herself blush when he unhooked her bra, falling back to the bed as the delicate garment met the same fate of their clothes. She wiggled under him, enough to help his hands slide down the last bit of fabric between him. She tilted her head back, giving him access to her neck. She didn't even think of him as a vampire now, just a man who was willing to spend the night with her.

When his hand brushed her thigh now that she was truly naked she broke out into goosebumps. She was still a bit trepidatious about the whole endeavor and was unsure if he'd just take her roughly like all vampires were known, or if he would yet again surprise her and be a much gentle lover than rumor dictated.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun May 26, 2013 4:28 pm

Bill could feel her skin pimple at his touch as he slid down the bed as he used his knees to open her legs as he rested between her thighs. His arms no longer supported his full weigh as his body pressed firmly on top of hers. He could feel her every touch against his cool skin.

His hardened length pressing against her thigh as he could feel hot core pulsing against his skin. He let out a groan as his hands continued to roam her exposed body. It was then he looked at her waiting for a sign that it was alright to carry on.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 26, 2013 4:31 pm

She arched her back. Desire pooled heavily between her legs. Maybe it was the contrast of cool and hot, maybe it was just how skilled he seemed to be at making the slightest touch count, but gods she wanted him.

She looked up at him, wrapping her arms around his neck. As she brought her lips to his she whispered softly, a single phrase that seemed to echo in the silent room.

"...do it..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:58 am