For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

The better nights

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

The better nights  - Page 4 Empty Re: The better nights

Post by Bill Compton Sun May 26, 2013 4:38 pm

"...do it..."

And with her approval, his hardened length slowly slid into her core, filling her to the hilt. He let out a feral groan as it trembled passed his lips as he felt her sheath him in a bed of warmth. His body reacting to hers, in every way possible. He had never felt anything like this before, it was completely new to him.

His lips attacked hers as he felt her come up for air, it was something that he always forgot.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 26, 2013 4:44 pm

A groan tore from her throat. He slid inside her, filling her to the hilt and stretching her deliciously. She was tight, warm and feeling his hardened length bring a strange coolness inside her core sent her into sensory overload.

She was out of breath for more reasons than one as she rocked against him. She wrapped her legs around his lean hips, her heels still on and adding a dot of silver color to the dim room. She felt him tremble and his first thrust tore a soft cry from her throat.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun May 26, 2013 4:51 pm

Bill started to rock his hips in a slow steady rhythm as he felt her legs wrap around his waist. His length throbbed manically inside her as he rested his his forehead against her own. Letting out gasps and groans as they passed his lips. He could hear her frantic panting as he kept at a steady pace, not allowing himself to go at full speed.

The better nights  - Page 4 Tumblr_mh8nma4SlH1s3gdpgo1_500_large
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 26, 2013 4:55 pm

She half closed her eyes, their noses touching as he rocked himself against her. Every movement, every stroke had her begging for more. Now she totally understood why the female donors begged to be chosen by him.

Her body tightened, her pulse thrumming in her ears. Perhaps it was hours or minutes she couldn't tell time anymore as everything seemed to melt away leaving only them and this bed. She clutched his shoulders, her nails dragging against his skin.

"is....is. this....alright?" she asked between pants. She knew from watching that vampires could move a lot faster so his steady pace, although it left her breathless and needy seemed almost slow in her eyes.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun May 26, 2013 5:01 pm

Bill nodded against her skin, feeling a thin beading of sweat form on her warm skin, trickling against his cool skin.

"Y-Yes...." he groaned out.

His hands trailed down her waist to her hip as he pressed firmly as he massaged her rear. He felt her shudder beneath his touch as his hips drove into her, he could feel everything connecting between them
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 26, 2013 5:07 pm

She moaned louder, feeling the bed rock beneath them. She clutched his hips and hissed.

She gasped and arched her back, something seemed to snap inside her and suddenly she cried out. Her climax came fast and hard, robbing her of sense, breath and even sight for a few moments.

"BILL!!" she hissed, her whole body tensing and tightening around him as her pulse skyrocketed.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun May 26, 2013 5:13 pm

"BILL!!"

He heard her scream his name, sending him over the edge as he growled and grunted as he thrust several more times as he stiffened as he growled as he reached his own climax as he released with a body shaking peak of ecstasy. Feeling everything in his body sink, he collapsed next to her on the bed.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 26, 2013 5:16 pm

Kiara was panting hard, trying to catch her breath. She looked up at the ceiling, stunned into silence.

After a while to regain her breath and give her mind a chance to catch up with everything she turned her head and chuckled, looking at the naked form that was her boss.

"I would have never thought this night would end in this" she whispered, feeling pleasantly sore in several places.

"I hope I was alright...I mean.. you're a vampire, you've been doing it longer than I've been alive"

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun May 26, 2013 5:25 pm

Bill let out a chuckle as he sank into the large comfy bed, his arm resting on his forehead.

"Neither did i sweetheart" he smirked.

He turned to meet her eyes as she returned his gaze.

"You were more that fine...And you would be surprised that i haven't slept with as many as you would think, even as a vampire" he grinned.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 26, 2013 5:36 pm

She chuckled. "Perhaps you should let your staff know.... I believe the current pool of the knotches on your belt stands at 35" she said as she turned her body, laying on her side, having that pleasantly sated look on her face.

She stretched, finally kicking off her heels. "mmmm... so now what Your Majesty?..am I still your employee?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun May 26, 2013 5:41 pm

Bill leaned on his side, his head propped up by his arm.

"Well you can be whatever you want to be. My employee...Or whatever you wish to be sweetheart" he grinned.

His fingers trailed across her arm
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun May 26, 2013 5:46 pm

She smiled and closed her eyes. "As long..as I'm not a regret to you" she whispered, more than happy to fall asleep now. She didn't expect him to stay...it was just a one night stand after all.

She settled better in bed, her skin still flushed from their love making. At least now she'd have one hell of a story to tell someday.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun May 26, 2013 5:49 pm

"You will never be a regret...Never" he whispered.

He could feel her body begin to shutdown, her body exhausted from their sexual activities. He pulled her closer to his body as he draped a thin sheet over their bodies. Every single room in the house was fitted with shutters that would activate just before dawn.

"Sleep now Kiara. Tomorrow is a new day" he whispered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:39 am