A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Needing Advice From a Friend

Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Sexual Needing Advice From a Friend

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Sun May 26, 2013 10:18 am

Jason Stackhouse had been calling Sookie for hours now, and with no answer he was beginning to get worried, with all these damn fangers out there and now this Warlow was out there somewhere. He didn't know what to think, he had to find her and make sure that she was alright. He parked his truck outside Merlotte's bar and grill as he slammed shut the door as he raced into the bar. The bar was particularly quiet, the usual crowd was in which included Maxine Fortenberry, Hoyt's momma.

"Sookie?.....Sooks!" he called out.

Holly was busy serving a table full of screaming kids and their folks as he heard music playing from the kitchen as he headed on through to the back.

"Hey Lafayette? You seen Sookie?" he asked.

Needing Advice From a Friend JasonGif12
Lafayette Reynolds
Lafayette Reynolds

Sexual Re: Needing Advice From a Friend

Post by Lafayette Reynolds on Sun May 26, 2013 10:23 am

Lafayette looked up from the grill and placed a hand on his hip, holding his spatula and pointing at Jason with a quirked brow. "No she ain't been in and Arlene sho is makin' her pissy mood known for it."

"I heard that Lafayette!" Arlene called out.

"I know yous did bitch, bess put a smile on that face." He teased her and looked back at Jason. "Naw, I ain't seen her. Why?"

Needing Advice From a Friend Large
Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Sun May 26, 2013 10:32 am

Jason looked around to see if there was anyone close by as he entered the kitchen and walked right up close to Lafayette, not wanting for anyone to hear what they were talking about.

"Some fuckin fanger is after her..She is real danger this time Lafayette. I am supposed to protect her an shit, buts i don't know how. Is there some kind of hocus pocus that you can do?" he questioned him.

Lafayette Reynolds
Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds on Sun May 26, 2013 10:35 am

He turned and looked at Jason like he'd grew five heads and tsked with his mouth. "Jason when the fuck will you learn yo ass can't be goin' around and tryin' to fight fuckin' vampires! They eat people like you for fuckin' breakfast. Now, yo sister protected herself befo, she can damn well do it again. When ain't she in some kind of vampire shit?"

He sighed and shook his head, turning back to the grill and flipping the two patties that simmered.

Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Sun May 26, 2013 10:42 am

"Its different this time...There is paperworks and stuff i don't understand. She is promised to some fanger named Warlow, like some kind of marriage like what Christians do...Or is that Mexicans?...Whatever. I need your help. I ain'ts smart enough to do it on my own" he pleaded with him.

His momma and daddy had told him that he was the one that needed to protect his sister, but he needed help. He couldn't do it on his own.

Lafayette Reynolds
Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds on Sun May 26, 2013 10:45 am

"Since when do vampires have contracts and shit?" He shook his head and added, "Well, shit it don't surprise me one damn bit. Jason, I don't know what I can do to help you. If a vampire want Sookie they gonna kill everybody in they damn way and I can promise you my black ass won't be dyin' by no fanger."

He turned to face Jason and looked the boy up and down, seeing the stress all over his face. "What does Sooks want? Does she want yo help?"

Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Sun May 26, 2013 10:53 am

"Nah, she don't want me getting killed for her...Buts she is all i got left. If she dies Lafayette, i gots no one left. They all gone...Momma and daddy, Grams" he whispered.

Sookie was all he had left, he had lost everyone else that he ever loved or cared about, Amy, Dawn, Maudette...Hoyt. He had no one left apart from Sookie.

Lafayette Reynolds
Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds on Sun May 26, 2013 10:56 am

Lafayette sighed and placed the patties on the buns and put the plate on the kitchen nook. "Orda up hookah!" He called to Arlene and turned back to Jason. "I can't promise shit, but I'll look and see what I can do. Give me some time I'll need to...do some shit." He didn't want to say contact Jesus that would sound crazy. Then again, all this crazy shit that always happened in this town, no one would suspect anything.

Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Sun May 26, 2013 11:04 am

"Thanks man" Jason grinned happily.

He wrapped his arms around Lafayette for a second before he pulled back and turned and left the kitchen. He had gotten just past the restrooms when he popped his head back inside the kitchen.

"Hey can i get one of your burgers and some chilli fries?....Thanks Lafayette" he smirked as he headed back out into the bar.

Lafayette Reynolds
Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds on Sun May 26, 2013 11:11 am

He stiffened at Jason hugging him and raised a brow. "Yeah yeah, okay." Shaking his head, he turned back to the stove and flipped another patty, hearing Jason's request for food. Rolling his eyes he started the fries up and added another patty to the grill. "Yeah bitch, now get the hell outta here."

Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Sun May 26, 2013 11:34 am

Jason ordered himself some freshly made ice tea as he sat himself down in an empty booth. First he would eat, he was starving, all this working out made him work up an appetite. Then he would go looking for Sookie. He wasn't going to leave her in the hands of that damn fanger Eric fuckin Northman. She was his sister, and he would be the one to protect her, just like his momma and daddy told him too.

But now he would eat his food, and plan.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:23 pm