For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Hindsight.

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Hindsight.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hindsight.

Post by Bill Compton Mon May 27, 2013 3:58 pm

"Bill...help me...please....have mercy"

Bill turned to find her removing her blouse as she laid half stripped on the tiled floor. He was just holding himself together, but now she was pushing him to his last bit of self control that he had left.

"Kiara....You know that I cannot...The effects will wear of in moments" he stuttered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon May 27, 2013 4:01 pm

She seemed oblivious to his words now. The cool floor provided temporary relief of the heat coursing through her veins.

Almost in a frenzy she removed her skirt and rolled about the floor, seeking more of the cool tiles when the previous ones warmed up to her.

She lifted her head and almost in a sort of realization moment she rushed to the fridge. She pressed a small lever on the door for the ice maker and sure enough ice came pouring down her body.

She looked gleefully at the ice, grabbing it by the handful and rubbing it all over herself.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon May 27, 2013 4:13 pm

Bill watched how the effects on his blood had taken over her body, he had never seen her like this before. The way she acted, it was as though it were someone else completely different. He walked over towards her as he grabbed her wrists between his hands.

"Kiara....Kiara stop!...Calm down..The effects will wear off. But you need to stop" he pleaded with her.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon May 27, 2013 4:16 pm

Kiara groaned. Why was he stopping her?

"Bill...please...I'm so hot..." she whimpered. She panted hotly, her eyes wide and pupils dilated.

She wanted the ice so badly. Bill didn't want to sate her, so the least he could do is let her cool off...right?

Last edited by Kiara Griffen on Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon May 27, 2013 4:19 pm

At first contact with her skin, he could feel how hot her skin had become.

"Come" he instructed.

He picked her up into his arms, feeling her squirm in his grip as he raced upstairs to the large bathroom. Depositing her to her feet, he turned on the shower and turned it to cool water. Spraying from the shower head as it soaked his shirt.

"In" he commanded.

He helped her into the shower as the water sprayed further.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon May 27, 2013 4:23 pm

She struggled against him. Why was he taking her away from the ice? Why did he torment her like this?

"In"

She hissed when the cool water hit her skin but gods did it feel good. She spun around and pressed her scantly clad body against the shower tiles. She closed her eyes, finding the cool water the most amazing thing ever.

The water got her lingerie wet and it clung obscenely to her body. Her nipples hardened almost to where they seemed to tear out of the fabric.

"Oh...this feels soooo...gooood" she murmured.

Last edited by Kiara Griffen on Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon May 27, 2013 4:27 pm

"Stay there" he ordered.

He turned as he searched out a large towel for her, knowing that she would feel the cold water in a few moments when she came down from her high on his blood. He found out a large white fluffy towel as he turned back to the shower. As he waited for her to come down from her high and require warmth from the freezing cold water.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon May 27, 2013 4:30 pm

It took a long while under the jet of cool water before Kiara calmed down. She slid down the tile wall and sat in the shower.

She began to shiver, her body calming down and her mind clearing. She got up and turned off the shower, her skin almost as cool as Bill's.

"B-b-b-bill....?" she asked, her voice shaking from the cold.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon May 27, 2013 4:36 pm

"B-b-b-bill....?"

He knew that she would feel the intense cold from the water sooner than later, he walked into the large shower cubicle as she had turned the water off. He draped the large towel over her shoulders feeling how cold her skin was, almost as cold as his own.

"Come...We need to get you out of these wet clothes" he whispered as he helped her to her feet.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon May 27, 2013 4:38 pm

She nodded, just letting Bill walk her out. She shivered under the towel, her wet clothes still keeping her cold.

"T-thank you..." she whispered, glad that at least Bill had known what to do.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon May 27, 2013 4:43 pm

"It is my job to make sure you are safe and well. I cannot help if you wish to take cold shower" he smirked.

He led her through to the large bedroom, sitting her down on a chair next to the bed. As he headed over to the radiators and turned it on full blast knowing that it would only take a few minutes for the room to become a lot warmer that it was now.

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon May 27, 2013 4:45 pm

She chuckled at his joke. Once they were back in the bedroom she slid off the towel and began to remove the wet and now cold lingerie she had on. She set them down carefully so they didn't get the rug wet.

"This is why I dislike V... it messes with a wolf's system..."
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon May 27, 2013 4:49 pm

"I am aware of the affects that it has on humans. Deputy Stackhouse was a very well known V user in the town, and there has been an increase on deaths of vampires in the area. I suspect it has to do with drainers. So much paper work to go through with all these deaths" he sighed.

He gathered up her wet clothes and tossed them into the hamper back in the bathroom that was checked and emptied on a regular basis.

"How do you feel now sweetheart?" he quizzed her.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon May 27, 2013 4:51 pm

She wrapped the towel back around her bare body. "Better... actually.. much better than I have in weeks.." she said with a soft smile.

She stood. "I feel...like I have energy.. almost as if I'm back to my normal self"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon May 27, 2013 4:54 pm

"Good. I am glad...I shall have Dr Ludwig come round tomorrow evening and we shall begin the extraction process. Should be no more than an hour or so. It will keep the blood fresh for your use during the day should you need it" he smirked.

He could feel the room was getting hotter by the second, the wet patch on his shirt was now beginning to dry. Hoping that the heat in the room was doing Kiara more good than harm.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon May 27, 2013 4:55 pm

She nodded and walked over to him. She opened up her towel and hugged him, pressing her bare body against his clothed one.

"Thank you Bill... really..." she whispered, burying her face in his chest.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon May 27, 2013 5:00 pm

"Your welcome" he whispered.

His arms wrapped around her and held her there for a few moments, just enjoying the closeness of their bodies.

"Come..My blood will be in your system for a couple of hours. You should rest..You have had quite an evening sweetheart" he grinned.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon May 27, 2013 5:02 pm

She pouted and looked up at him. "For the last few nights thats ALL you've wanted me to do Bill... I've told you before.. I've slept so much it's ridiculous. For the first night in a while I feel whole and normal.. please don't force me to do nothing"

She clutched his shirt, trying to be serious.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon May 27, 2013 5:05 pm

"I am not forcing you to sleep Kiara..There is a large plasma over there that has not been used. There is movie channels that have been selected to your liking. All I am suggesting is that you take it easy for the rest of the evening....There is a few hours before sunrise, I shall stay with you..We can watch a movie of your choice...I hear that is what normal couple do on an evening" he smirked as he pulled her towards the bed.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon May 27, 2013 5:09 pm

She pouted more. It almost felt like he was avoiding being physical with her. Maybe he just didn't want to anymore after she'd confessed what she'd done with Quinn.

With a sigh she followed him to the bed and climbed up. She wrapped one of the silk sheets around her as she leaned up against the pillows.

"Fine...guess we'll do something normal"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon May 27, 2013 5:13 pm

He knew that she was disappointed that he was not going through with her plans, but he needed her to rest. As he waited until she was wrapped up in bed, he headed back towards the large plasma screened TV. He searched out a selection of DVD's that had been left over from when Jessica had selected a few to store in each room. He picked out three of the movies that Jessica suggested that he watch, but he never had the time. Turning to Kiara he held three choices.

"I hear normal is all the rage" he smirked, showing her three DVD boxes "Your choice, we have Moulin Rouge, Gone with the Wind or something with fast cars" he said waiting for her to make her choice.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon May 27, 2013 5:25 pm

She shrugged. "You're not a typical male... so fast cars won't do... hmm.. maybe Gone with the Wind..." she smirked. "it may remind you of old times with fancy ladies"

She snuggled up under the silk sheets, just watching him. "I still say we should do something other than normal"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon May 27, 2013 5:28 pm

"What you see in Gone with the wind is completely different from how it was. You would have been fascinated" he smirked.

Placing the DVD's back in the correct place, he walked over and stood by the side of the bed.

"I still say we should do something other than normal"

Folding his arms across his chest

"And what would you suggest? I don't braid hair or paint nails" he joked.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon May 27, 2013 5:32 pm

She snorted at his last comment.

"Oh Bill... but Sophie loves having her hair braided... you should learn" she said before she gave him a look.

"No what I had in mind was a lot less girly and a lot more...us" she said with a playful seductive grin.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon May 27, 2013 5:38 pm

Bill folded his arms across his chest as he gazed down at her

"You are much like a vampire...Always thinking about the physical sweetheart" he laughed.

After a moment, he became more serious.

"Perhaps when your body has become more accustomed to having large quantities of my blood sweetheart"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:26 am