A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

I Need You To Make Me Forget...Again

Hoyt Fortenberry
Hoyt Fortenberry

Gender : Male Location : Anchorage Alaska/ Bon Temps, Louisiana

Sexual I Need You To Make Me Forget...Again

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Tue May 28, 2013 2:56 pm

Hoyt Fortenberry had called Amy to say that he would be late returning to Shreveport tonight, that he had some things that he needed to take care of. He felt like he was in a viscous circle, but after calling to meet Jessica, he needed to see her again. One last time. He had made his mind up, he wanted to go back to Alaska with Amy, it was the right decision, Bon Temps was no longer his home anymore, and after his talk with Jason Stackhouse. He just wished to forget everything about this town, the town that had once been his home.

He had arranged to meet her in the one place that had been a happy place for him and Jessica, Merlotte's Bar and Grill. He had ordered himself a steaming hot bowl of Gumbo as he waited for Jessica to arrive.

I Need You To Make Me Forget...Again Tumblr_lnym2ocEuc1qa51o3o1_500
Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Sexual Re: I Need You To Make Me Forget...Again

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue May 28, 2013 3:14 pm

I was on my way home from Fangtasia after my talk with Nora and my phone started to ring. I didn't recognize the number as some of my contacts had been lost when I changed phones. I answered it and was shocked to hear Hoyt on the other end, asking me to meet him at Merlotte's to talk. After awkwardly asking him if it was really Hoyt, even going as far as to make him prove it to me by telling me something only he and I would know...I realized it was him. I was curious and worried as to why he wanted to talk to me, even though we were on better terms than before.

I pulled in and noticed it was a barely empty lot, strange. I wondered what happened to all the customers. Walking in, I spotted him in his favorite booth off to the back, staring down a bowl of gumbo. Slowly I slid in across from him and placed my hands down in front of me with my phone. "You...wanted to see me?"

I Need You To Make Me Forget...Again Giphy
Hoyt Fortenberry
Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Tue May 28, 2013 3:28 pm

Hoyt had not long finished his bowl of Gumbo, feeling full. Seemed Lafayette was was being very generous with the portions which Hoyt couldn't blame him. The place was deader than a door-nail. He had ordered another bottle of bud from Sam who was busying around doing a stock take or whatever he was doing. He had just closed his eyes for a moment when he heard Jessica.

"You...wanted to see me?"

He opened his eyes as he saw Jessica had appeared miraculously sitting in front of him.

"Hey Jess...Hows things?" he asked, not sure how to approach the situation.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue May 28, 2013 3:41 pm

I sighed and looked down at my hands not really knowing what to say. What could I say? My boyfriend was addicted to V and I was partly to blame since I was the prime source of his drug of choice. I didn't trust anyone since someone tried to kill me last night and that list included my own maker Bill Compton.

"Well, if we're being honest....pretty shitty." I chuckled and looked up. "And you? you look well."

Hoyt Fortenberry
Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Tue May 28, 2013 3:43 pm

Hoyt couldn't hide his happiness, he had not felt this good in such a long time. He had Amy and a new life all mapped out for them both.

"Yeah...I got a great girl...We are starting a new life together" he smirked happily to himself.

Then he heard her comment about how things were.

"Is there anything I can do?" he asked her.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue May 28, 2013 3:50 pm

"That's great Hoyt, real great. I'm really happy for you, you deserve it." I smiled genuinely and placed my hand on top his then quickly moved it. I looked away from him and shook my head at his question. "No...It's something I have to fix on my own. I'm sure I'll get through this, it will just take time."

Hoyt Fortenberry
Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Tue May 28, 2013 3:57 pm

He nodded as he new that he had to approach the situation now, he couldn't delay it anymore.

"Jess..There is a reason that I wanted to meet with you..There is something that i need to ask you. I know i have no right to ask you again..But its what I need" he pleaded with her

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue May 28, 2013 4:00 pm

I turned to meet his eyes and wondered what he could possibly want from me, what I could possibly give him when I'd ruined so much of him. Done so much wrong...

"What...what can I do? What do you want?" I was suddenly weary of what he might want.

Hoyt Fortenberry
Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Tue May 28, 2013 4:05 pm

"Her name is Amy....I love her Jess..We are moving back to Alaska...We are gonna start a family...Everything that i wanted with you...And i can't do that if i stay in this town. I need you to glamour me again...and this time i don't want to remember anything..Not you, not Jason..I want it all gone...I can't live my life with Amy, if i still have some feelings for you. I know in my heart...that i will always love you..But i need you to make it go away. Make it disappear..Please" he pleaded with her.

He needed this, he needed this more than he ever thought possible. He needed to forget everything...again.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue May 28, 2013 4:10 pm

I felt my eyes sting with tears of what he was asking me, what he was saying. It meant...I knew what he was asking and I hated to think that we were here yet again, deja vu settling in. I looked down at the table and thought hard on what he wanted me to do. I guess in a way I owed him since the last glamour didn't work. How did I know it would work this time. Giving him a small nod, I slowly looked back up at him.

"I understand...I can't promise it will last considering last time. But...I...understand." I closed my eyes and took in a slow breath to relax myself then opened my eyes and stared straight into his, waiting to get my influence over him.

Speaking low and evenly, I fought back the lump in my throat. "You're gonna move back to Alaska with Amy and have a great life. You won't remember my name, or Jason. We never....we never existed. Amy is your first love and you're happy and always will be." I watched the glamour set in and covered my mouth, fighting back breaking down again.

Hoyt Fortenberry
Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Tue May 28, 2013 4:14 pm

Hoyt felt like a weight had been lifted of his shoulders by getting this out, he needed it to happen and now it seemed that he would be getting it.

"Thank you Jess...You know I will always lov......"

Then his mind went blank.

"Amy is my first love" he smirked a little.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue May 28, 2013 4:17 pm

I nodded and stood from the booth. "Your waitress will be back with your bill, have a great night sir." I fought the words to come out and not my tears, knowing that once again, Hoyt had no idea who I was and I needed to keep it like that. I turned my back to him and headed for the door, my emotions were off the charts crazy.

Hoyt Fortenberry
Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Tue May 28, 2013 4:20 pm

"I will" he muttered.

He closed his eyes and then opened them and he was alone. Looking around as his empty plates of leftover Gumbo and two bottles of beers.

"Waitress...Can i get the bill?" he called out to his waitress whom he had no idea what her name was as she gossiped on the phone.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue May 28, 2013 4:23 pm

I sped out of there and back to my car where I let the tears fall from my eyes. At least this time we were on semi-good terms before I made him forget me. It had seemed like the longest few nights ever, from Quinn to my guards, to Kiara, to Hoyt...and Bill...I still had to face the fact that Bill may be back to his old tricks and religion. Gripping the steering wheel, I sat there in silence as I thought, just thought. It was all I had left right now....my thoughts.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:54 pm