For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Safety First

Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Safety First Empty Safety First

Post by Eric Northman Wed May 29, 2013 7:05 pm

Eric returned to the bar just at it was opening. He'd left Sookie in the safe house he'd designated for them both. It bothered him that she insisted on working during the day. He knew any vampire could glamour a human or even a were or shifter to snatch her but she was stubborn with her independence.

With a sigh he headed into his office. He checked a few emails first and was glad to see the second safe house was ready. Unfortunately he couldn't get Nora into her own place like he was sure she wanted BUT if he was going to keep the most stubborn vampires of his family safe, perhaps all under one roof would be best.

He got up and opened the door to his office. Taking a scan of the bar with his eyes he spotted Nora off to herself, as well as Pam and Tara giving some two bit redneck the business. With a simple curl of his fingers he summoned them all, knowing they wouldn't be happy with this sequester but he wasn't taking no for an answer.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Safety First Empty Re: Safety First

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed May 29, 2013 7:18 pm

Pam glanced to the side and saw Eric enter, a roll of her eyes as she smelled nothing but Sookie on him. She didn't have a soft spot for the girl yet, unsure if she ever would. Turning back to talk to Tara, she grinned and watched Tara tell another redneck off for interrupting them. Nora was keeping her distance tonight and she was not complaining one bit, it was nice not to hear her.

When Eric emerged from his office a few minutes later, a simple curl of his finger to summon them, she sighed and motioned her head to Eric. Tara turned to see the signal and obeyed his command. Pam followed with both hands on her hips wondering what he wanted now.
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Wed May 29, 2013 7:23 pm

Spending the start of the evening on her own, to contemplate all of the happenings as of late, Nora glanced up to see Eric walk out of his office and crook his finger to call them all together.

A slight sigh escaped her lips as she was not looking forward to an evening listening to Pam giving orders like a drill sergeant; she wanted to spend as much time in quiet solitude as possible. Looking to the sky for Godric to give her patience, she stood and followed Pam and Tara to see what it was that Eric wanted to discuss.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed May 29, 2013 7:25 pm

Eric closed the door after the ladies were inside the office. He walked over to the other side of the desk, a feeble attempt at putting some sort of barricade against their potential anger.

"Nora, Pam, Tara. We have a situation. Bill is going off the deep end.. like really fucked. I don't trust us to stay in our usual cabin so I'm moving you all to a safe house I've prepared"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed May 29, 2013 7:28 pm

Pam cocked a brow with both hands on her hips. "A safe house....and just where exactly do you think we'll be safe? I for one, don't think we should go anywhere. Why give that boy king the satisfaction."

Tara piped in, "Just what the hell do you mean he went off the deep end? What happened?" Pam exchanged a look with Tara and then turned back to Eric, giving a sideways glance at Nora.
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Wed May 29, 2013 7:33 pm

Nora knew that the safe house idea was coming eventually, after all she was the one that suggested to Eric that they stay in homes owned by humans so that Bill couldn't get in. She had thought at the time, however, that they would all be together or that she would have her own place.

"You want us three to stay in a home together?" She asked sounding incredulous.

She glanced up at Pam, knowing that this was certainly going to be a test of patience and anger management. At least, in this place, Pam was not her boss.

"Do you really think that Bill will continue on his path? We haven't heard from him in quite some time Brother. Perhaps he has moved on to someone else."

She knew better but thought the suggestion could give them a bit more time before being confined to a home together.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed May 29, 2013 7:37 pm

Eric shook his head. "I can guarantee that Bill is to the point we may not be able to save him. Not even the woman he claims to love is safe from his wrath as it has already been proven"

He sighed. "I know you three do not get along.. and no Pamela we will not be staying where we are. Bill has no doubt placed cameras and guards to watch us. He is quite pissed off that you and I..." he looked at Nora "continued thinking he had the vial. Not to mention I haven't answered his summons like the other sheriffs. He will not make me submit as much as he wished"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed May 29, 2013 7:41 pm

Pam shook her head, of course Nora still adamant about accusing the king of having another vial of Lilith blood. She partly blamed her for this. Tara sighed and took a seat in one of the chairs in the corner, Pam continued to stand. "Not get along is an understatement. But I will tolerate whatever I have to as long as that man does not test my patience. Killing Bill Compton may just be the sweetest thing I can do. Where is this safe house anyway?" She didn't want to be anywhere with Nora, but maybe it was time to get passed their indifference and ban together if they were to face a stark mad Bill Compton. Hell, who was she kidding she was better off jumping on Bill's team than relying on Nora.
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Wed May 29, 2013 7:45 pm

Nora rolled her eyes as Pam spoke about how they don't get along, "Yes, yes, we all know the story. I don't like you and you don't like me. Now let's move on shall we? It's hardly headline news anymore."

She smirked slightly but had seen Bill's madness. To think that he was able to be saved was a stretch but he would be far more dangerous until they got rid of the vial of blood that she knew he was keeping. This was not a time for petty differences, as much fun as they could be.

Looking to Eric, Nora asked with concern all over her features, "Will we be able to at least keep in contact with you? I assume that you will be with your faerie bride?"
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed May 29, 2013 7:49 pm

Eric gave Pam a look before answering Nora's question. "Yes I will be with my wife... but don't fret ladies, the safe house is big enough you will all have space enough to ignore each other" he said casually.

"Pamela..." he said looking at Pam. "You may have to leave the humans in charge of the bar for a while. I'll hire some vampires to entertain what few clients we have lately..."
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed May 29, 2013 7:58 pm

Pam rolled her eyes at Nora and turned her attention to Eric, tuning her little British voice out. "As long as someone is running the bar, but honestly Eric I don't trust those pathetic excuses for what you call a human. I don't trust them and I don't want them running our bar."

She glanced towards Nora then back at Eric. "Figures you'd be protecting her, afraid to let her join us?" She teased him.
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Wed May 29, 2013 8:02 pm

Sitting in one of the chairs in the office, Nora sat and contemplated every situation that she could possibly come up with. She knew that Eric would leave nothing to chance when it came to his family, vampire or otherwise. Sighing resolutely, she nodded with a look of determination on her face, "And what are we to do if you end up getting into some kind of trouble as you are known to do? I will not sit idly by and let you meet the True Death Brother! After all Godric...." Her voice trailed off at the mention of their maker's name, knowing that Eric would know the meaning of her unfinished words.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed May 29, 2013 8:06 pm

He looked at Pam. "The bar is empty enough already. The humans don't come as they used to, so until the issue with Bill is sorted you'll just have to make do with the humans" he said before looking at Nora.

He knew what she was talking about and he shook his head. "Since I killed Russell there is no vampire in the new world who would post a challenge to me, nor any vampire I would prefer the true death from. So Bill will just have to stew because he is not killing me"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed May 29, 2013 8:12 pm

Pam sighed and rolled her eyes, Tara sat there and shook her head as she took it all in. The new information of Bill and the safe house made her mind whirl, it annoyed her that Bill had up and done something stupid again and interrupted their lives. It was true, the profits weren't there as they were before with the recent drop of human customers but it still pissed her off that she had to up and relocate because of all this.

"Fine, you made your point. I need to do a few things tomorrow night before we leave for this place, I can't have those stupid humans fucking up the books." She ignored Eric and Nora's little sibling 'moment' and looked at Tara, speaking low. "Be ready, like I told you. Remember what I said." She knew that if it came to Bill going crazy again he would be coming after them all thinking he was a damn god. Really what he was, was a god damned fool.
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Wed May 29, 2013 8:19 pm

Knowing that there was no point in arguing with her fucking Viking brother, she simply shook her head, "Not wanting Bill to kill you and it not happening, especially if he gets to that other vial of blood wherever it may be are two different things. Just promise me that you'll be careful and not go gallivanting off after him so you can be the damn hero."

Standing up and pacing around the room as much as possible, Nora tried to put the thought of something happening to the only strong connection that she had left, Nora simply shook her head again, "If Pam has to stay here, that's fine we can leave when she's finished with business then."
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed May 29, 2013 8:24 pm

He sighed, knowing Pam would be stubborn enough to stay. "Fine...get whatever you need done, done.. I will be here tomorrow night to pick you up" he said before he looked at Nora.

"I'll take you to the safehouse then Nora... looks like you will have dibs to the bedroom you want"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed May 29, 2013 8:27 pm

Pam rolled her eyes again. "Well somebody has to fuckin' worry about the club Eric. I'll call you when I'm done, Nora can have her choice of rooms. Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. Make sure you have your day man get our clothes to bring to this safe house, I don't plan on wearing the same clothes the whole time I'm there. I do have style you know." She grinned and looked at Nora. "Have fun picking a room." Tapping Tara on the shoulder to stand she gave Eric a last look. "Are we done here?"
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Wed May 29, 2013 8:32 pm

Nora rolled her eyes as Pam worried about her wardrobe being brought to the safehouse. She smirked slightly, "Oh don't worry Pam, I will have fun while you're away. I am assuming that Tara will be coming with me then?"

She knew that Eric and Pam would both want to get Tara to safety as soon as possible. Being the youngest of them all, she was a prime target for anyone threatening them.

Walking to the door, Nora waited for Eric to say that they were finished before walking out to prepare to leave.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed May 29, 2013 8:37 pm

Eric walked over to Nora. "I think Tara will be safest with her maker.. besides, she doesn't listen much to me anyways" he said with a shrug.

"I'll have all your things brought, but be ready to go no later than sundown tomorrow. And before you ask the safehouse does have donors for you to feed on" he said before he lead Nora out. Already there was a car waiting for them to take them to the safe house.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:49 am