For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Consorting Friends For Information

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Consorting Friends For Information Empty Consorting Friends For Information

Post by Bill Compton Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:47 pm

"Northman..Where the fuck are you?....Call me back when you get this immediately" Bill Compton hissed into his cell.

Ending his call he began pacing about, usually among the vampire community there was always an archive of the Kings and Queen's within the US and their current residences but it seemed that Zafrina was not one for settling down in the same place for too long and her whereabouts in Oklahoma were not known to his mind.

Eric Northman and himself had taken shelter from the rising sun only for him to wake for the evening and find that Northman had taken off on his own personal vigilante to find Pam, leaving the talk of working together in the trash. If Northman wasn't answering his cell, his mind began to doubt of his next moves. He could feel the small glass vial weighing heavily in his pocket drawing his closer to consuming it. Remembering the extra enhanced senses that he would obtain from it, but his mind drew up a surrounding wall around that thought as he hit dial for a number he never thought he would use.

Waiting until he heard someone answer on the other end, he cleared his throat;

"The Sheriff of Area 9, it is King Bill Compton of Area 5. I wish to speak with Isabel immediately" he growled into the speaker.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Consorting Friends For Information Empty Re: Consorting Friends For Information

Post by Isabel Beaumont Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:58 pm

Isabel Beaumont had been lounging around in her newly fitted office, her fangs sunk into the thigh of a young British gentleman that had been flown all the way from the United Kingdom. King Alexander seeking a request of a visit to the state of Texas, wishing to seek refuge after hearing talks about a possible overthrow of his position as King.

"Come on baby...Harder...Do it harder love!" the young man groaned.

Isabel rolled her eyes at the term of endearment finding it quite unattractive, but his blood was very unique. A virgin Fae mixed with quite a unique scent that had driven her mad on sight, a lust had taken over her and she sank her fangs in farther into his thigh. Groaning as she heard a knock at the door. Withdrawing her fangs, licking her lips as she retracted her fangs.

"What is it Pablo?" she smiled sweetly.

A young fair skin young man entered her office carrying a cell as he handed it over to her.

"King Bill Compton wishes to speak with you" he muttered.

Groaning again at being interrupted she held the phone to her ear.

"Mr Compton..What do i owe this pleasure. You caught me right in the middle of dinner" she smirked at the young British man waiting for her return.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:03 pm

Bill sighed into the speaker as he heard chattering on the other side as he waited for Isabel's voice on the other end.

"Mr Compton..What do i owe this pleasure. You caught me right in the middle of dinner"

"I do wish it were under better circumstances..I require some information about the Queen of Oklahoma and her whereabouts. I believe Texas had some dealings with Zafrina a year ago if i am correct" he asked her.

He had always known of Zafrina's lust for power and wealth, it was one of the reason that she and the late Queen of Louisiana Sophie-Ann had gotten on so well.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:07 pm

Isabel could see the young man become impatient as she held her finger to her lips in a 'quiet' notion as she heard Bill's request. As she slid of her Armani shoes and leaned back in her chair as she laid her feet on the thigh of the young man as he began massaging her feet with a seductive grin plastered on his face.

"Zafrina, yes. I could not forget her, Godric was not one for her aspirations to climb higher in the hierarchy. I believe she had intentions of seeking to become a member of the AVL if i am not mistaken...But pipe dreams to say the least. Why would you wish to seek her out Compton?" she quizzed him.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:11 pm

"She had taken someone very close to me..My fiance. And Northman's progeny Pam. And her new location within Oklahoma is not on the database" he snapped into the speaker.

He was not in the mood for Isabel's chatter tonight, he just needed information from her and he needed it now. He had tried to block out any pain that was barging through his system. He needed to focus to keep himself cool.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:18 pm

Isabel quirked her brow at this new information, instantly dismissing the British donor who sulked on his way out.

"Northman's progeny and your fiance? Well i must say her tactics have become desperate, even for her. After all, it was not that long ago that was bragging about inheriting Louisiana in 100 years. Seems that she does not like to wait, but your fiance. I believe a congratulations is in order Bill. She is a very lucky girl" she smirked.

She began booting up her laptop and typing in several codes into an encrypted screen that flashed before her.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:22 pm

"Thank you...I believe i am the one who is lucky...I need that information Isabel. She is in pain...I need to find her now. Do you have it or not?" he snapped again into the speaker.

He continued to wait patiently for her answer, he needed to find Kiara and fast. This pain that he was feeling was beginning to find its way through cracks on his sort of shield that he had put up around himself to allow him to focus.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:28 pm

"Hold on one moment Bill" she sighed into the phone.

She began tapping away on her computer, opening and closing several files as she quickly scanned them finding the one that she wanted as she hit attach file to her email to Bill Compton and hit send.

"The email you will receive is of her new current location as from five days ago. This is where you will find your fiance....If the rumors are true about Zafrina, your fiance will not live long. Good luck Bill, you may need it" she spoke almost sounding apologetic.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:36 pm

He heard a beeping noise on his end of the call as he glanced it and saw that it was the email from Isabel. Putting the phone back to his ear as he heard her last statement, not wishing to think about the rumors of how she could be.

"Thank you Isabel..For everything" he whispered.

Ending the call he instantly began opening the email as quickly scanned through the document until he found the address. He had it. He knew the location very well, he was about thirty miles from her. Placing his cell into his pocket, he caught a glimpse of the tissue that held the small glass vial. He could almost smell the intoxicating scent, begging to be consumed this instant. He could hear it almost calling to him, him wanting to feel the moist red liquid against his cool lips, feeling like liquid silk in his mouth.

He brushed all his thought to the back of his mind as he took off into a run, he needed to feed, all his hunger bursting to the surface, he would need to feed is he was going to take on the Queen of Oklahoma. He needed his strength to fight for those he loved, for all he had. He would not loose Kiara. Now not, not after everything. He would save her...He had to.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:09 am