For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Preparing for shit

Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Preparing for shit Empty Preparing for shit

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:06 pm

Lafayette sat at the bar and painted his nails a midnight black as he listened to the latest newscast on the plans for humans to take back the night and eliminate vampires. He shook his head and spoke to himself. "Hookah you go rights on ahead, this bitch ain't doin' shiiit about no vampires. Stupid rednecks always gotta be against some shit, whether it be mutherfuckin' homo-sexuals or them god damn vampires." Tsking as he put the final coat on his left hand and waved it around to dry. Sam had since limped his way back to his trailer and left closing to him and Terry. Terry just shook his head and set the pallet of true blood down to stock the mini fridge behind the bar.

"Don't looks like we gon' need that shit much longer. Shit bout to hit the fan, you hears me? And this bitch right here ain't gon' be no where in the middle this fuckin' time. No sir." He shook his head and moved his do-rag like he would if he had long hair and snapped his right hand that was now dry. Terry chuckled and shook his head but continued to stock the fridge. He ain't had much to say on the subject, but of course...his wife Arlene did.
    Arlene Fowler-Bellefleur
    Arlene Fowler-Bellefleur

Preparing for shit Empty Re: Preparing for shit

Post by Arlene Fowler-Bellefleur Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:08 pm

She sighed as she turned the chairs on top the last table and dust her hands off. Having heard the news she walked over behind the bar to rinse the rag out. "Well, I personally agree. I mean hell, how many times do those vampers show up and cause trouble. OR bite you and kill. Don't you remember it was vampires that caused most of the trouble in this town." She shook her head and wrung the towel out.
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:10 pm

"Arlene, I cans remember a certain someone who was engaged to a psycho serial killer, who acted all crazy and shit in the woods doing shit I don'ts even wanna bring the fuck back up, and let's not forget those witches. Vampires ain't the only thing to bring shit to this town, you seem to forget...fuckin' Bon Temps is a mecca for attracting supernatural shit."

He shook his head and took another sip of the glass full of whiskey and leaned back in the chair at the bar.
    Arlene Fowler-Bellefleur
    Arlene Fowler-Bellefleur

Post by Arlene Fowler-Bellefleur Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:13 pm

She looked up and glared at him as he spoke, her cheeks flushing with red. "Must you bring that up, Lafayette. I ain't had no control over Rene and his decisions. Besides, the things in the woods...well we was under a spell so it don't count." She turned on her heel and lifted her chin as she walked to the booths to wipe them down.
    Lafayette Reynolds
    Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:15 pm

"Mmhmm, honey child people round here do a hell of a lot of shit they don'ts want to when they is under a spell. Trust me I fuckin' know." He sighed and took another heavy sip of his drink, his thoughts going to Jesus and how he just wanted to get the fuck up out this damn town. Go somewhere where he didn't have to constantly look over his shoulder and protect his neck from some fanger. "Shit would be much more nicer if things was back to the way they was befo...maybe. Either way, shit bout to get real and you know where you can find me?"

He stood and downed the remaining contents of his glass. "Fo sho not fuckin' here. Good night hookah. I am takin my black ass home, a blunt with my name on it is a callin' fo me." He gave Arlene a wink and headed for the back door.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:06 am