For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Check and Mate

Victor Madden
    Victor Madden

Check and Mate - Page 2 Empty Re: Check and Mate

Post by Victor Madden Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:51 pm

"If we forgo the collar, wrist cuffs will need to be put in place. I am sorry but I cannot risk you changing into an animal and becoming unstoppable. Remember, I am in charge here...do not push your luck, tiger."

He motioned his head to the key on the floor and kicked it forward, closer to him. "That will open the ankle. The only way you're getting that collar off is to be sedated. Now, if you'll excuse me I need to go fetch some things for our agreement." He started to turn to leave.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:58 pm

"If we forgo the collar, wrist cuffs will need to be put in place. I am sorry but I cannot risk you changing into an animal and becoming unstoppable. Remember, I am in charge here...do not push your luck, tiger. That will open the ankle. The only way you're getting that collar off is to be sedated. Now, if you'll excuse me I need to go fetch some things for our agreement."

He watched as Victor walked toward the door and decided to gamble one more time.

"I want one more thing, since I imagine you have a few extras around. I want a vampire, one you can do without. I want them in chains and you can even put the wrist shackles on them. Once I am done, I will put the shackles on so you can remove this useless collar. Our agreement should be good enough that I am not going to threaten my paycheck. Shifting is unconscious when I rest, so you will have to allow for that, but you are my banker now, so I have every reason not to harm you. If it makes you feel better, give them the release key for the collar and I'll take it off once the shackles are on."
    Victor Madden
    Victor Madden

Post by Victor Madden Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:02 pm

He looked over his shoulder after hearing his last negotiation. "We'll...see. For now, let's take this one step at a time. Once I see you prove your worth, then we'll talk." He continued up the stairs and headed for his dinner. His mouth salivating over that tasty little morsel, the virgin, who had been procured just for him. Oh sweet heavens it would be a great night. Once both Kings were dead, he'd be king with two territories....then maybe a little war with Oklahoma. That bitch Zafrina had been one annoying woman. All in due time, all in due time. For now, he needed to order those mutts to bring the girl in the next cage with pure silver bars. There would be no chance he was putting her with the tiger and risk them overpowering him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content