For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Time to Heal

Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Time to Heal Empty Time to Heal

Post by Eric Northman Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:12 am

Eric rubbed his neck. Pam and company wouldn't be back in Louisiana for several hours even if they were flying. Restless and with his mind whirling he went to the private bathroom installed in the office in fangtasia and cleaned himself up. He washed off the caked blood from Felipe and his guards that he killed.

Once he was cleaned up he found a fresh black shirt and long jeans to put on. Followed by some dark boots and his jacket he grabbed his keys and locked up fangtasia. He was going to check on Sookie. It'd been but a few hours since he'd dropped her off at her home and left her with her fae relatives. Hopefully they were done or finishing up because he had no intentions of being away from her now. Not with all this shit going on.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Time to Heal Empty Re: Time to Heal

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:23 am

The vampire is coming. Sookie, we must leave you. But please, if you need any of us, call and we will come to your aid. Rest well, cousin.

-Claude pressed his lips against the top of her forehead and stepped away, leaving room for numerous other cousins to kiss her forehead as well, offering their sympathies and hopes that she felt better really soon. Lastly, Niall came forward; she couldn't thank him enough for saving her. She had been at deaths door, had literally died only to be brought back by him. And for that, he would forever be in her debt. He said nothing but kissed her forehead as well, causing shiver to move through her. And with one last wave, they were all gone in an instant.-

Dang.

-she felt an immediate emptiness as they disappeared, only to have it replaced with a moments fear as she felt another presence enter the house. Within seconds, though, realization that it was Eric hit her and she let our a soft sigh of relief. Her face was bruised and battered, her body was swollen in places it shouldn't be, and hurt in places that she had never expected to hurt. She hadn't let them heal her too much. She wanted to keep some of the pain, the bruises and aches, to remind her to never stop fighting. She had too much to live for.-

Hey.

-she said quietly as he walked into the living room. His normally cocky grin was replaced with a worried frown, his eyes didn't shine with mischief as they normally did when he was with her. He was... worried.-
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:38 am

Eric made his way to Sookie. The whole room smelled deliciously of fae but he pushed his hunger aside as he knelt by her. He touched her bruised face, hating Victor and Felipe all over again.

"Do you want my blood?" he asked. His body may not be in any condition to be giving blood but he didn't care. Sookie looked so hurt and broken it made him feel emotions he wasn't comfortable exploring at the moment. He made a mental note to call someone to bring over some human food. Surely Felipe hadn't fed Sookie at all and by the look and feel of the texture of her skin she was dehydrated as well.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:50 am

-she shook her head-

No. No blood. But some water would be nice.

-her voice was quiet, her throat scratchy from being so dehydrated and having done nothing but scream for the past few days. She wanted to sleep, but every noise she heard had her on edge. She jumped at the slightest of movements, quietest of sounds. She hated it.-

Would you just... lay here with me for a bit? Maybe I could.... I could get comfortable and try to sleep. I haven't slept much. I keep having nightmares about... him.

-she said him with a shutter and closed her eyes against the images that came rushing back. It was times like this that she wished she could be glamoured and not remember anything that had happened to her.-
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:07 am

Eric was gone and back with a fresh water bottle before Sookie had even realized. He gently lifted her head and helped her drink until she motioned for him to stop.
    He set the bottle down and gently cradled her in his arms. The couch would be too cramped for them so carefully he took them both up the stairs to the wing he had built for them. He gently set her down on the plush bed and kicked off his boots before climbing in with her. Wrapping his arms around her he cradled her to his chest.

"I wish I could glamour away all the bad memories" he whispered, kissing her temple. "I promise never to let anyone harm you again... "
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:29 am

I wish you could. And Eric? Don't make promises that we can't guarantee you can keep.

-she felt him stiffen, but she moved slowly and put a hand to his face, wincing as she turned but making her body fight through the pain. She wanted to look him in the eyes as she spoke to him-

We both know that I have a tendency to attract danger. If you promise me that I won't get hurt again, we both know it's going to happen and we'll both be upset over the fact that I was hurt. Just promise to be there for me when it happens again. Because... it's inevitable.

-she knew it was true; the longer she was around vampires, the more trouble she was destined to get into. It was just the way that her life had gone the past few years. She shifted a bit more and lay her head on his chest, closing her eyes and wishing that sleep would overtake her. She just wanted to rest a bit longer. Funny, with Eric holding her like he was, she felt safer than she ever had in her life.-

Thank you, for saving me.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:42 am

Eric nodded. He hated that she was right. She would always be in danger as long as she associated herself with vampires. There would always be someone after her for her blood or after her to get to him. He leaned his head down, touching her cheek.

"I will always be there to save you..." he whispered, gently stroking her cheek careful not to aggravate her bruises. He just held her to his chest, his hand absentmindedly running through her hair which still had flecks of dirt, blood and gore. Again his anger snapped to the forefront. All of this because some vampires couldn't admit that the small state of Louisiana had bested them.

He let out a low growl, mentally preparing a world of hurt for anyone who had even a remote involvement in Sookie's and Pam's capture.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:52 am