For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Back In Business

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Back In Business Empty Back In Business

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:25 pm

*Tara watched as Pam, rattled off, orders, and yawned, crossing her arms over her chest, she stopped and simply looked at her Maker.*

"You know....it wouldn't kill you to say thank you....you know for like...oh I don't know saving your life and all, oh yeah and killin' that stupid ass, white
    boy, whoever the fuck that was."

*Tara said pointly, opening a True Blood, and raising it.*

"Cheers."
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Back In Business Empty Re: Back In Business

Post by Nora Gainsborough Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:32 pm

Walking into the room, as Tara admonished Pam for her lack of manners; Nora leaned against the doorframe and laughed.

"Pam say thank you? You would have better luck squeezing blood from the proverbial turnip! I don't think it would kill her but I'm sure it would definitely hurt!"

Nora had been avoiding coming into this room since the moment that Pam had woken up, after being fed Eric's blood. Pam was difficult enough when she wasn't practically helpless, now she was absolutely impossible to tolerate.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:41 pm

She was irate. First she woke to people surrounding her and feeding her blood from some kind of syringe like she were an invalid. Recognizing it quickly as Eric's blood, she drank it knowing it would help the pain. After a few ass in the glass True Blood's she was feeling better and her body almost completely healed. She asked where Eric was only to find he was with Sookie who had also been put through hell. At least he was thoughtful enough to leave his blood for her, that should count for something. She didn't have the strength to be hating Sookie right now. All her hate was on Colin and ending him, only to also find out that Tara had done that deed. She and Colin's bond had been broken many decades before but she still felt the small hole where he'd once been. It must be a curse of a maker to know when your progeny dies no matter bond or not. It did give her satisfaction to know the prick was dead but oh how she wanted to do it herself.

She grimaced as she sat up despite the protests from Tara to lie down and rest. "Rest, I'm a fuckin' vampire. I don't need rest. Bring me a donor, this shit is horrid. It does nothing for my complexion." She rolled her eyes at Tara's suggestion to say thank you and Nora's little come back for it.

"My thank you is the fact that I haven't killed you yet. Calm your tits and stop bitching. Thank you, there satisfuckingfied?"

She was even more irate that she was covered in blood and grime and who knew what the hell else.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:50 pm

*Tara rolled her eyes at Pam's response, and just shook her head, at her Maker*

"Ya know you don't gotta be all shouty, take a fuckin' bath, soak, get a pett, or whatever the fuck you call it and relax....as for resting, I know your just going to fuckin' do opposite of whatever anyone tells you, 'cause that is just what Pam does."

*Tara said looking at her Maker, and then, going past her Maker, taking advantage of the fact that for the time being she was faster, she easily sped into Pam's office and trailed over till she found the list of donors.*

"Don't get all Queen Alien on me, I'm calling you a donor, I swear to god, one day your going to learn how to be grateful, if you saved my ass, I wouldn't hear the fuckin' end of it."
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:57 pm

Nora chuckled as Pam shouted obscenities and insults everywhere.

"Well, I see you are getting your strength back quickly. I have to admit, it would be too quiet if you had met the True Death. I would actually have a moment of peace at night."

That was about as close to saying that Nora would miss Pam as she was going to get. Neither vampire was very good with feelings around each other, well Pam wasn't good with feelings at all.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:03 pm

She scoffed and stood, giving Nora a heated glare before putting both hands on her hips and looking at the obvious 2X size Fangtasia t-shirt, then scowling. "Fuckin' seriously? Do I look that damn big?" She asked as she held out the fabric to show the overflowing size on her. She began to pace and get antsy wanting blood, fresh blood. Not that synthetic bullshit she'd been force fed over and over. The thought made her want to puke. Rolling her eyes at Tara, she grinned.

"I did save your damn ass, have you forgotten already? Half your head was blown the fuck off, yet here you are still yappin'. That wasn't a damn miracle, that was me...saving your ass."

Ginger came into the office and screamed when she saw Pam's appearance. "Oh shut the fuck up already." Her fangs dropped and she sped over to the overly glamoured woman and bit down on her neck, taking a few pulls from her before pulling back and forcing herself to swallow. She was fed on and glamoured way too much, it affected her taste now.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:12 pm

*Tara looked right back at Pam*

"Oh really that was you? Shit, I thought all that praying to Jesus my ma ma did, finally worked, Still...
    saved your ass...and kicked a hell of a lot of ass on my own....'course I couldn't have done it without Captain Brittan you know if the two of you didn't give me a migraine you'd be more likable...."

*Tara said, and opened the door, for the donor she called.*

"Who the fuck was that dipshit anyway, and what was with his anti-Pam party....I mean your such a people person....I can't imagine what you did to piss him off."

*Tara said drinking the rest of her true blood.*

"And no you don't look THAT big, but when you have wounds all over every inch of your body...sometimes...people want to not.....hurt you anymore."

Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:23 pm

Nora was not one to pass up the opportunity to get into an insult exchange with Pam.

"Pam you are an amazon after-all. That was the only thing that would halfway cover you. Hmmm...perhaps we should've put you in the smaller shirt. Being half naked would make you feel like it was old times!"

She paused, waiting in anticipation for Pam's comeback.

Last edited by Nora Gainsborough on Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:35 pm

She motioned for Ginger to leave and she scurried off. Ignoring half of what Tara said she watched donor walk in and wait to be bitten. She dismissed their presence and walked closer to Nora, getting into her face as their noses almost touched. Her voice was mono toned and showed no emotion what so ever. "Go sit on a stake, and rotate." She stepped back and moved across the room where the donor stood still waiting, casting a look at Tara she sighed.

"Colin was my progeny from 1906. He was a farm boy in Cornwall coming into his sexual prime and I was bored. I turned him and we had fun for a while but when I released him and left with Eric I guess it ticked him off."

She pulled the female donor closer to her and tilted her neck back as she held her with the womans back to her chest and sank her fangs into her neck.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:58 pm

*Tara shakes her head, and rolls her eyes, looking back at both of them.*

"Fuckin Armageddon could come around, and you two mother fuckers, gonna be one of you on death's horse, the other on famine, trading insults, as the rapture fuckin' breaks loose, and I still be here, shaking my head."

*Tara didn't know what to say about Colin, but knowing that Pam was not one for emotions even less then Nora, she just knocked back the rest of her true blood and said in regards to Colin.*

"Well....ain't nobody got time for that."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:29 pm