For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

5 posters

The Meeting

Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

The Meeting Empty The Meeting

Post by Eric Northman Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:10 pm

Eric texted furiously on his phone. Sookie was taking a much needed shower on her end. As he waited for her he let the wolf know that they needed to get together to discuss the issue with Bill. He didn't want to risk calling her and Bill overhearing anything in his overzealous state.

"Kiara. We need to meet. We need a safe place to talk"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

The Meeting Empty Re: The Meeting

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:11 pm

Kiara felt her phone buzz. She was tired and a bit nervous. Bill had left the mansion in a storm and no one knew where he was. Not to mention the guards shone with their absence. Walking around the mansion she typed back a response to Eric.

"Might as well be the mansion. Bill left in a hurry last night and hasn't been back. We're missing half the guards too"
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:11 pm

Eric looked at the quick reply from Kiara. The fact that Bill was gone worried him. He wasn't one to leave his women alone, let alone Kiara who had nearly been killed. However the mansion proved a good ground. If Bill returned they could restrain him, not to mention it was close enough for everyone to show up.

"Alright we'll meet there as soon as possible. Make sure we can get some privacy" he texted back before he went to notify Pam, Tara and Nora about the plans.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:21 pm

Pam was doing her usual, annoying Nora and listening to Tara yap on and on about the wars the humans were declaring. They wanted a war, they'd get a war. Her phone went off and she looked at the message.

<Bill's mansion. Now. Bring Tara and Nora.>

She sighed and wondered what the hell was going on now. It had been two days since the shit in Oklahoma and all she wanted to do was avoid Bill Compton. The way her emotions were right now, she was liable to kill that boy King. 

"Looks like we're being summoned by Eric. Get your things, we're going to Bill's manor." 

She sped out of there and headed for Bon Temps, the pissant town full of rednecks and fairies.
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:25 pm

Shaking her head slightly, Nora wondered what this was all about.  Eric had previously been extremely adamant about not even talking about Bill.  Now he wanted them to all have a meeting at his mansion? It had to do with the vial of Lilith blood and possibly saving someone. 

Watching as Pam sped out of the club, Nora sighed unnecessarily and sped off after her, Tara not far behind.
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:28 pm

Jessica was finally back home after getting a call from Kiara that it was safe to go home, but she needed her to meet her at the mansion to talk about what happened. She wouldn't explain, just said it was dire that she get to Bill's and quickly. Taking a last drink of the True Blood bottle, she used her speed to head to the mansion, wondering what all this meant. Was Bill crazy again.

Arriving first, she saw Eric and Kiara there. Confused at what was going on she swallowed hard. "Wh-What's going on?"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:36 pm

Kiara paced around. Eric was the first to arrive, arm around Sookie in a very vampire protective way. It made her miss how Bill used to be with her, but wolves didn't cry over spilled blood.

Just as she was about to speak Jessica arrived as well.

"Bill is gone Jess. I don't know where he went but he left in a hurry" she said as she lead them to the lounge room where all the windows were already drawn shut.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:42 pm

Eric nodded as he lead Sookie in. She looked traumatized but was putting on a brave face. She said nothing, instead just let Eric lead her and stuck close to him for safety's sake.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:46 pm

She arrived at the mansion and sighed heavily, the stench of Bill hung everywhere and it nauseated her. Her tolerance for the boy king had diminished quite a bit over the last few weeks. If anyone was susceptible to being brainwashed it would be Bill Compton. 

Her hand on her hip she entered the room they all gathered in. Sookie looked like hell and she made sure to tell her. "Well you look like shit. Guess that vampire blood didn't do any good." She rolled her eyes and looked at Kiara. 

"Why do I give two fucks from Sunday where Bill Compton is?" She was still grumpy from being taken and held against her will...oh and let's not forget tortured.
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:50 pm

Arriving at the mansion just in time to hear Pam be her usual charming self, Nora rolled her eyes and shook her head.  Looking to Sookie, Nora smirked slightly "Don't mind her, she's just even more bitchy than usual.  She hasn't gotten over the fact that she wasn't the one to kill everyone that had taken her."

Her smirked broadened into a slight grin, "So, what's all this about Bill being gone?  Did you ever find the vial?"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:54 pm

Turning she saw Pam, Tara and Nora enter the mansion and looked to Sookie who seemed battered and bruised. Had Victor taken them too? Hearing that Bill had gone missing she looked down. "It's my fault...I--I said some horrible things to him." Looking up, she turned to Kiara. "I pushed him over the edge to take it didn't I?"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:58 pm

She shook her head at Jess. "No it was me. I was a monster back with Zafrina and it was something he was unprepared to see" she said.

She sat down and sighed. "Hes out there with that blasted Vial. Now what can we do about it?"
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:59 pm

Eric rolled his eyes. "Well clearly we either stop him from drinking it if he hasn't already OR we kill him afterwards." 

"None of you know the monster he turned into the first time and it is an experience I do not want to repeat. "

Sookie nodded beside him, finally speaking up for the first time. "Either way the man he was is long dead... whatever he's turning into now is something we should all be afraid off"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:04 pm

Pam rolled her eyes. "I vote for killing him. No sense in trying to make him see reason, he thinks he's God or something and I for one will not bow down to him. He will ruin all vampires, especially with humans retaliating against us. This doesn't help our cause. So...how do you kill someone who thinks he's God?" She quirked a brow and looked from Kiara to Eric. "Any ideas?"

Tara sighed and cursed. "Not one fuckin' thing it's another." She turned to her for a moment and nodded once. "Welcome to our world. Still think being a vampire is cool Jessica?" She quizzed the baby vamp who swore being a vampire was the best thing ever.

"And as for who's to blame for Bill being a complete fucking idiot, I believe that blame is to be placed on his own miserable self. I knew that boy scout was no good."
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:08 pm

Furrowing her brow, Nora paced the room slightly.  "Well if Bill did drink the blood already then there would definitely be something on the news.  The blood gives you a lust for death and destruction, one that he would not be able to resist."

Her frown grew as she thought of the next problem at hand, "Also, if he did drink it, the question is not should we kill him but HOW do we kill him?"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:10 pm

She heard Nora's suggestion and shrugged. "I guess we just have to see what the news says." She went over to the TV in the room and turned it on, switching to CNN for the latest news coverage. There at the bottom of the screen was a scroll about the current topic.

[More reported missing as bodies pile up; vampires to blame for carnage.]

She covered her mouth and sank to her knees in front of the TV. Shaking her head in disbelief, she turned to look at the all and looked horrified. "Do you think...could it be him?"
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:21 pm

Eric watched the news. "hmmm... vampires aren't usually sloppy like that...but this is Bill we're talking about, he isn't the smartest fang around" he said condescendingly. He leaned back on the sofa as the news report continued showing mutilated bodies, bloody things all over the place.

"there is also reports of missing teenagers. Vampires are also believed to be involved" 

"hmmm.... I hope Bill isn't making baby vampires left and right"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:30 pm

Pam scoffed and shook her head. "Really wouldn't surprise me. Fuckin' Bill Compton." She said in disappointment. Taking in Kiara's expression and her silence she almost prodded the wolf girl but refrained. "Guess this is Kill Bill volume 2? Count me in." Tara shook her head and sighed with annoyance.

"Does this mean we going back to Nawlins? Last time we barely escaped...now he's all powerful and shit again." 

Pam glared at her. "I will not die by Bill Compton, God or Godless, he's still a dickless twit."
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:33 pm

"It would definitely pose a challenge if he were making baby vampires, although what would be the purpose?  If he has ingested the blood and is all powerful, he shouldn't need protection.  Perhaps he still just has it with him?  Although if he has done this then his mind is definitely gone and there is nothing keeping him from drinking it...."  

Nora began to pace the room, as much as possible with as many people were in it, still thinking to herself out loud.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:36 pm

"We have to go to him then, we saved him once...right? I mean can't we save him again?? There has to be a way. Please...I know he's done bad in the past, but...but he's my maker." She looked to Eric and Kiara practically pleading. "I know you love him Kiara, and Eric you and Bill you were...you were sorta friends for a while. Please..."
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:33 pm

Eric looked at Kiara. 

"I'm asking you because you're one of the few wolves I respect and you're bonded with Bill. Do you think we can save him?" he asked as he leaned forward with a serious expression on his face.

Sookie nodded as well. "We owe it to Bill to at least try" she said shyly despite not being in any state to do much for Bill.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:34 pm

Kiara sighed. She tried to sense Bill all day but all she got were flashes of anger that made her own headache worse.

"I say we try. Lets try and find him... hope for the best..." she said as she looked at the ever depressing news report.

"Lets hope...we're not too late"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:17 am