For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Leaving, on a jet plane....

Viktoria Ivanov
    Viktoria Ivanov

Leaving, on a jet plane.... Empty Leaving, on a jet plane....

Post by Viktoria Ivanov Mon May 14, 2012 8:06 pm

Anubis Air Flight 11284, New Orleans to Samara, Russia is now boarding.

Words I had not wanted to hear, words I had been dreading since I had last seen my princess. Dear gods, I missed her. I missed her so much that it caused an ache in my heart. I wanted nothing more than to run back to Shreveport, take her in my arms and make love to her until the sun came up, only to do it again the next night.

But that wouldn't happen. It would never be like I wanted, I'd never have my princess. But, I would make do. I always did.

"There you are..." Jackie whispered as she slid her hand into mine and linked our fingers together; she was exquisite, even more beautiful after I turned her than she was before. I was a maker now, something I hadn't had the guts to tell Pam. One of the reasons I had to leave was because of her. I smiled at her as I gripped her hand tighter, bringing it to my lips and placing a soft kiss to her knuckles. Someone that would always need me, always love me and want me, my progeny.

"Пошли домой (let's go home)," I whispered as I looked over my shoulder one last time and we got onto the plane.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:19 am