For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Lesson Two - Obeying Commands

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Lesson Two - Obeying Commands Empty Lesson Two - Obeying Commands

Post by Bill Compton Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:27 am

"Pick me up in an hour"

As the line went dead, Bill Compton knew that Sookie would come around to his way of thinking. It was only a matter of time, even in the most dire circumstances he knew that she would never allow him to hurt any of her friends or those that she loved. Even if he had been one of those people once upon a time.

But everything had changed.

As he slid his cell onto his desk, soon he would have Warlow within his grasp. He needed to take Warlow with him to the compound to save Jessica, to save the vampires that he saw meet the sun in his vision. At this moment he did not care whom or what got in his way, nothing would stop him from saving Jessica.

He easily pinpointed the sound of Brianna as the sound of breaking glass shattered on the floor, hearing the distinct groan as she began scurrying around the kitchen.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Lesson Two - Obeying Commands Empty Re: Lesson Two - Obeying Commands

Post by Brianna Jackson Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:33 am

Brianna had been trying to stomach this whole bottled blood thing for a while now, it was horrid! It was nothing compared to fresh blood from the vein. How it made her mouth water just thinking about it. Screw this bottled shit! As she slid the empty bottle onto the counter, forgetting her new developed strength as the bottle toppled over the edge and shattered on the floor, blood splattering across the tiled floor.

"Aw crap!" she huffed.

Sliding down off the chair to the floor and began scurrying around trying to collect all the pieces of glass that she could see, trying to mop up the mess of cooling crimson liquid. She quickly raised her head as she saw Bill perching himself by the door.

"I am so sorry....I will get this mess cleaned right up" she promised.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:40 am

Bill had made his way in direction of the kitchen, hearing her language towards her actions. As he leaned against the door frame, his broadened arms folded across his chest as he let a smirk cross his face.

"Accidents happen Brianna" he remarked.

Walking into the kitchen as he took a closer glimpse of what blood she had chosen, O negative with a savoring flavor of rose petals. A flavor that Kiara had created for him, feeling a pang of sadness wash over him for a second as he shook himself of that emotion. It was not something that he needed on his mind right now.

"Settling in well?" he questioned.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:45 am

Brianna reached for a cleaning cloth close to hand as she began to wipe up the splatters of blood that trickled down the pristine cupboard doors. Everything was so neat and tidy, nothing was out of place. She didn't want to move in and mess everything up on her first night.

"It's a beautiful place you have...Everything is so clean" she spoke in awe.

As she gathered the remaining pieces of glass on the floor as she dropped them into the trashcan, the blood splatters soaked into the cloth as she deposited it also into the trash.

"Do you live here alone? I mean with anybody? A wife?" she questioned, wanting to know more.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:53 am

"It was my former home in my human days, although it had been remodeled in a more human fashion. All the comforts of a human home, easily to avoid detection from those who do not know me to be a vampire" he answered.

Walking around to the store fridge he pulled out two bottled of blood as he placed them into the microwave and set it up for a few moments.

"And for a while there was someone, but.....But that was a long time ago. For now it is just us and Jessica when she returns" he quickly ended.

To a vampire, time meant nothing. But a grain of sand in the stretch of eternity. To a human it meant everything.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:56 am

Oh! There was someone else living here, someone that Bill was close to. Brianna always had a way of working relationships between people. Many had said that it was a gift of hers, knowing everyone's personal business.

"What was her name? Where is she? Did you love her?" she questioned.

Her hands flew to her mouth as she realized that she had over stepped the mark as she questioned someone that she barely knew.

"I am sorry, I ask a lot of questions when I get nervous" she looked on appalled by her own words.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:03 am

As the microwave signaled that the blood was ready as he took out both bottles, both warmed to the correct temperature. As he shook one of the bottles as he handed it to Brianna as he repeated the action with his own. As he sipped slowly on the crimson liquid, a hint of citrus from what he could smell.

"Her name was Kiara...And yes I loved her...And she died a short time ago" he remembered.

Feeling the connection between them dissolve and disappear completely. It had almost crippled him that night. That night he had felt her leave him.

Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:05 am

Brianna and her big mouth, now she had really gone and done it. Way to make the best of this situation.

"I am sorry for your loss" she whispered.

Accepting the warmed bottle of blood as she curiously raised it to her lips as she let the blood glide down her throat. It was tasty, tastier than the one that she had tried before. She had never tasted something like this before.

"This is really really good" she complimented.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:57 am

Bill nodded in response as he did not wish to continue on in this conversation, as he drained his bottle of blood as he slid it onto the counter, gazing at the clock. The hour drew close to an end, he would need to make haste to retrieve Sookie to obtain Warlow.

"I must leave for a few hours. There is some important errands that I must run. And I shall require you to stay here. And once Jessica and I return, we can get you settled in properly"

He knew that Brianna was excited to meet Jessica, although he was not sure how Jessica would feel about Brianna.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:00 am

Brianna pursued her lips as Bill wanting her to remain here at home, she thought he was going to show her everything that there was to be a vampire. Show her the world.

"Why must I remain here? Can't I come with you? I won't be any trouble. Please?" she pleaded with him.

She didn't want to stay here by herself.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:11 am

"No! I cannot have you there, it is to dangerous and you have not been properly taught. You would put yourself in more danger, and that is not including Jessica's and my own. You shall stay here. As your Maker, I command you" he commanded Brianna.

Bill could see that she was not pleased about having to remain here, but he already had one progeny at risk, and he would not put another one in harm's way.

"When the sun dawns, seek shelter somewhere dark. And I shall return. You shall understand one day Brianna. When you are older and wiser you will understand"

And with that he turned, leaving the kitchen. The hour was upon him, Sookie would be ready for him. Soon the vision that he had witnessed would happen, only he could determine the outcome.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:15 am

Older and wise? Was he fucking serious? Older and wiser? As she heard the front door slam shut to her new home, she threw herself down onto a bar stool next to the counter, her head resting in her hand.

"I AM GOING TO BE THE SAME FUCKING AGE FOR ALL ETERNITY!....Asshole!" she grunted.

Well that went well, she couldn't leave this house. What the hell was she to do?

"Time to explore" she grinned as she ran off out of the kitchen to explore her new home.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:16 pm