For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Sisters? Friends?

Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Sisters? Friends? Empty Sisters? Friends?

Post by Brianna Jackson Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:51 am

Brianna had been laying on her bed in her new room for several hours now, she had considered going back down to speak with Bill, maybe even talk to Jessica. But she didn't want to disturb them, she hated that she was the new girl, it was like high school over again. Moving from place to place, she hoped that Bill was not going to be like that.

She kinda liked this place, Bill had glamoured her father to forget that she ever existed. But all she wanted right now was a friend, someone to talk to. This was all new to her, all she knew was how to feed and she had learned that on her own. But there was so much that she didn't know about, maybe she would ask Bill when he was not busy.

She could ask him for some stuff, an i-pod, maybe he could take her back to her human home to take some of her stuff to bring here. She may try to make a home here with Bill, even if Jessica didn't want to know her. She sighed heavily as she heard a knock on her bedroom door, assuming it to be Bill, she leaped up from the bed as she opened the door to find Jessica standing on the other side.

"Um...Hi" she whispered nervously.
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Sisters? Friends? Empty Re: Sisters? Friends?

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:21 am

It was really now or never, she thought as she exhaled and knocked on the door. She'd gone over what she was going to say but nothing seemed just right, nothing seemed...to make sense.

"Hi...can I..come in?"

She asked softly and tried to take in Brianna's reactions. She'd been rude to her before so she didn't blame her one bit if she was going to be a bitch to her. She deserved it.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:26 am

Brianna opened the door a little further to allow Jessica to enter as she did, she closed the door behind her, hesitating as she did. She was here, at least that was something right?

"Sure...I mean its your home. You can do whatever you want" she shrugged.

She casually moved to sit on the end of the large double bed, twiddling with her hands in her lap.

"I guess...That it came as a shock to you" she commented.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:40 am

She winced at the harshness in her words and stood against the back of the door with her hands behind her back. "I uh...sorry about that." Things were silent for a while until she asked about it being a shock.

"I can't say it wasn't. I mean, I didn't think he'd ever turn anyone else. But...I'm glad he did." She said with a soft smile. "I was bratty before, maybe even bitchy and it wasn't you. Just so much is changing...it's..."

Her words trailed off as she sighed.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:44 am

"Its alright I guess...I mean I didn't ask for this..But now I am what I am, I kinda like being a vampire. He was just there...." she trailed off, not sure if it was alright to tell her what Bill did.

She sighed again, not really sure where this was going, but she liked Jessica already. Sure it may take a little while to get used to things but at least she was trying to get to know her. That was a good thing.

"Are you just saying that because he told you to be nice to me?" she said smirking.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:07 pm

"Partly." She smiled back and shook her head, "No, I'm going through my own shit and it's making me act a bit bitchy, I apologize. Really. Bill turned me when I was seventeen....it was a punishment for him. I've since gotten over that but it hurt a bit to know he turned you by choice, I took it out on you and for that I'm sorry."

She looked down for a moment then back up to her. "He was...just there?"
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:16 pm

"I get it, you were his first. I totally understand that, really I do" she shrugged.

Pulling her knees up to her chest as she draped her arms around her legs, holding them close to her body, it had always been her way to respond to anyone new around her. When she heard Jessica's comment about Bill being there, she froze. Was she allowed to tell her about how he made her? Was it supposed to be a secret?

"Um yeah. He was just there. I was at a friend's party and i had way too much to drink and i left. I was on my way home and he helped me. He was nice and he said that I was beautiful and said I was chosen, that i was going to be part of something bigger...Then he bit me, next thing I know I was in the ground. He was gone, but then my father wanted to kill me, he always hated vampires so I guess he didn't want me to be one. And..And then he came, Bill. And he brought me here" she recalled.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:21 pm

Memories of her own father invaded her mind as she listened to her story. Looking down, she knew he turned her when he was crazed as Billith and was building an army to make sure her work was done. It wasn't her fault Bill did this to her, it wasn't something she could have prevented.

"I'm sorry..about everything. Being a vampire isn't so bad once you get your impulses under control. I had a lot of trouble with that, still do actually. I guess with time..."

She didn't want to mention she'd killed her own father because of these impulses so she instead took a seat on the floor in front of the door and picked at her nails.

"Being a vampire is okay...but you'll never see the sun again. Ever." Meeting her eyes, she tried to make her point.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:26 pm

"Is it?...Is it normal to be hungry like all the time? All I want is some human blood, but Bill wants me to drink the stuff from his supply. But its horrid, I can't stomach it" she screwed up her nose in remembering the taste.

She continued to fidget again with her hands nervously, as she really didn't know what else to ask Jessica.

"So? Are you and Bill? Like an item or....Never mind, I shouldn't have asked that. Its just that he told me about a girl he loved and he didn't mention her name, so i thought it maybe was you?" she quizzed.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:32 pm

She wrinkled her nose too. "True Blood is gross, tastes like ass. With the Hep V going around now we cant drink that, but the things from Bill's collection isn't AS bad, but it's not like something fresh from the vein. Until you lose control and kill someone....or people." She thought back to the fairy girls she killed by accident and sighed, shaking her head to clear her mind of it.

"Bill and I? An item? Ew, no. Sorry I mean he's like my dad." She tried to forget how she kissed him when she was high and swallowed. "No, he's talking about Kiara. She's a wolf." Her eyes drifted to the left as she thought about Quinn and how he'd abandoned her. Maybe he was back with Kiara and that's why she hadn't heard from him? Either way, she had James...she had...James.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:38 pm

"A wolf? Really? Wolves exist? As in werewolves? Oh god this can't get any crazier? What else is out there? Unicorns?" she gasped, she couldn't believe this, there was real life werewolves.

As she relaxed a little bit more, feeling a little more comfortable in Jessica's presence than what she did before.

"So...What happened to her? What is she like?" she quizzed wanting to know more.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Jessica laughed and was shocked to know she didn't know about other creatures. "Actually, there are a lot out there you had no idea actually existed. Unicorns, I've never met one but I wouldn't be surprised if Sam couldn't shift into one. Sam is a shifter, my boss...that is if I still have my job."

She let out a breath and looked up, leaning against the door. "She's nice, can be a bitch when she needs to. They were engaged." It pained her to talk about engagements since she was once too engaged. Now that didn't seem like reality anymore. Damn him for invading her thoughts again. It made her hungry.

"How about we go get something to eat? I'll show you how to glamour?"
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:48 pm

"You have a job? Wow, i didn't think vampires had jobs. I only saw what was on the news I guess. Not much to take from that. A Shifter? I think I will wait to see what else there is out there, too much to take in all at once" she joked.

As she hoped from the bed as she heard Jessica's comment about going to get something to eat and learning to glamour.

"That would be great, Bill hasn't taught me how to glamour or anything yet. He has been busy...Thank you Jessica" she smiled sweetly.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:51 pm

She smiled and stood, this girl wasn't so bad. With a nod she shrugged, "Don't mention it. Maybe Sam will give you a job too?" Opening the door she looked over her shoulder, "I know just where to get great tasting meals too."

Merlotte's was going to have to do since Fangtasia was still closed down. Glamouring would be easy with this bunch, especially Jane Bodehouse. Grinning, she stepped aside. "After you, sis." She said with giggle. Maybe this change wasn't so bad after all?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:24 am