A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Have I Missed Something Sam?

Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Sexual Have I Missed Something Sam?

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:12 am

"Look Violet, I will get you some of that stuff that you like..Yes the blue stuff...What does that do?...Oh hell no..You ain't putting anything anywhere in my body" Jason grunted down the phone "I am going to see a man about a dog. See you later" he ended the call as he dropped it into his pocket.

What the hell was a butt plug anyway? Shrugging as he pulled his truck into Merlotte's car park in his usual spot as he switched the engine off as hopped out and locked the door as he headed straight for the bar. After everything with Violet he could do with a beer, and some space.

As he entered the bar, he noticed that music was not playing as there usually would have been as he sat himself down at the bar. Seeing Sam head straight towards him as he give him a wave.

"Beer please Sam" he ordered.

Have I Missed Something Sam? JasonGif12
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Sexual Re: Have I Missed Something Sam?

Post by Sam Merlotte on Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:27 am

Sam turned after hearing his name and saw Jason sitting at the bar requesting a beer. He nodded and grabbed his usual, popped the cap off and slid it to him.

-Ain't seen you lately, where you been?-

He wiped his hands on the bar towel and draped it over his shoulder. Holly spotted Jason and walked over to give him a quick hug saying the same as Sam.

"Yeah, where ya been sugar?"

She was filling in for Arlene again, until Arlene was ready to come back.
Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:34 am

Accepting the beer as he took a quick swig from it as he was met with a hug from Holly, unsure about what was happening and or why she had done that.

"I been around...Some vamp trouble, preacher's wife..Hell its like one of them horror movies where everything happens at once..And the good guy is always stuck in the middle. That's me....But what's happened around here? Who died?" he joked.

Looking around the bar and noticing that it was quieter than usual as he returned back to drinking his beer.

Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:39 am

Holly exchanged a look with Sam and he looked down at the comment. She placed a hand on his shoulder and gave a soft sigh before bringing a pitcher of tea to one of her tables. Sam looked back up at Jason and pressed his lips together in thought.

-Sookie hasn't told you?- He saw Jason's blank, confused expression and sighed. He poured himself a glass of Jack and took a sip before leaning against the bar.

-Terry...he's dead.-
Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:44 am

-Terry...he's dead-

Jason coughed with a mouth full of beer as it spluttered across the bar which caused some of the people in the bar to glance his way as he smirked at them before turning back to Sam.

"Terry?....Jesus Christ!...Terry..." he said, not really believing that it was true.

He leaned in a little closer towards the bar.

"I can't believe he is dead....Terry was always so....Terry. He's a good guy...Why? How?" was all that he could say.

Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:52 am

Sam grabbed the towel from his shoulders and wiped the spewed beer up and gave a smile and nod to the other customers to ensure things were okay. Turning back to Jason, he downed the rest of his Jack and set the glass down on the bar.

-I'm afraid it's true, Jason. He was shot out back taking the trash out. We don't know who or why and I'm trying to figure it out as well as the police. Arlene is a wreck. His funeral was a few days ago, you weren't there. Sookie was worried.-
Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:04 am

Sookie?

After everything that had happened, she hadn't told him about Terry. With the whole Warlow thing, and afterwards, she still hasn't told him anything.

"I can't believe she didn't tell me...After everything, she's my god damned sister and she didn't tell me...I can't believe her" he sulked into his chair.

God this day and gone to hell, Violet taking over his house and making all these changes, and now this wit Terry and Sookie.

Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:09 am

-Don't blame her Jason, she had a lot on her plate too you know. Someone always after her or something or another. Last time I talked to her, she was in some kind of predicament with a guy named Warlow.- He said with a shake of his head, remembering how she reached out to him and made him feel like finally she was ready for him, no longer keeping him on the back burner. He hated how he turned her away like that but things had changed, things were different. Deep down he knew he had to make amends for that.

-The whole town is in shock. He will be missed for sure, but right now we just need to try to move on I guess.-
Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:17 am

"I guess...But Terry was a good guy..He never hurt anybody. He had Alrene and the kids...Jeez Arlene..How is she?" he questioned.

He made a note to go around and see her, but not tonight. It was already getting late, he would go around and see her tomorrow, and the kids. Maybe take the kids out for the day, they would like that.

He pulled out a few dollars out of his wallet and dropped them on to the bar as he drained his beer.

Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:21 am

Sam took the money and turned towards the till, getting his change and placing it back before Jason. He shrugged and shook his head. -I gave her the rest of the week off, figured she needs it. She's taking it hard. Real hard.- He remembered how he felt when he watched Luna die in front of him and there was nothing he could do to help save her. That must have been how Arlene felt, helpless and powerless. -The bar won't ever be the same without him. It will be hard to replace him, but I have to. Vampire named James came for a job, he was with Jessica. Then Quinn showed up and things got...awkward. Real awkward.-

He shrugged and shook his head, -I'll never understand vampires I don't think.-
Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:40 am

James? So that was his name. He remembered Jessica always being around him. He had not spoken with Jessica since she and Violet had that confrontation about who he belonged to. He was his own man...Who did what Violet told him to do.

"If you need anything Sam...You know where I am" he nodded as he stood from the bar stool and straightened himself out. "I will see you later Sam" he gave a little wave and he turned from the Sam and headed out.

There was something that he needed to do.

Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:45 am

Sam nodded and watched him leave abruptly as if a light bulb went off in his head. In a way, it wouldn't shock him if it had. Shaking his head as he wiped the bar down again and grabbed the empty bottles, tossing them in the trash. He refilled a drink for a few bar patrons and grabbed Jane a bottle of water since she was beginning to slur. Vampires and Jason Stackhouse....oh and women. Three things he may just never understand.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:41 pm