A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

It's a date

Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Sexual It's a date

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sun May 20, 2012 11:48 am

https://devotedtowriting.forumotion.com/t175-missing-her

He rolled over in bed, tangled in the sheets. Last night he had the greatest of nights with Luna. Seeing her again made his feelings resurface. Not that they had dissipated, but due to "complications" they had decided to keep things cool for the time being. Letting things with Marcus' death die down. Things felt...Normal. He knew he shouldn't get hopes up about it, his past proved when he tried to love someone it blew up in his face. But Luna was different. He hoped.

He rubbed his eyes and stared at the ceiling fan. Looking at the bedside clock he jumped out of bed. Completely nude, he went to the bathroom and had himself a morning shower. Grabbing his axe body wash and lathering his skin with the liquid, he let the water stream down his face.
He wrapped a town around his waist as he exited the bathroom and grabbed a button down shirt, jeans, socks and boxers. He began to get dressed with a smile on his face, knowing he'd see his beautiful Luna today.
Luna Garza
Luna Garza

Sexual Re: It's a date

Post by Luna Garza on Sun May 20, 2012 2:03 pm

She had woken up to a knock on the door and the sound of a little girl calling out Emma's name over and over again. She had gotten up and pulled a large t-shirt she still had from Sam over her head, padding out to the door as she sleepily rubbed her eyes.

Laurin, the neighbors daughter, was standing there holding a bag full of balloons and smiling up at her; she was missing her two front teeth so her smile was even more adorable than it was before. "I'll get Emma up and send her over; maybe you two could have a spend the night party tonight?" Laurin jumped up and down excitedly and turned to run back home with a promise of a phone call from her mom.

Walking into Emma's room, she smiled as she saw the little girl sprawled all over the bed, mouth wide open and her head hanging over the edge. She laughed and walked over, gently moving her. "Emma, Laurin wants you to spend the night with her tonight. Do you feel up to it?" The little girl immediately woke and had a huge smile on her face. "YESSSSS, MOMMY! YESSSSS!" Luna laughed and shook her head as Emma jumped out of bed and started running around to "pack her bags". She called out after the little girls retreating back, "Don't forget to brush your teeth this morning! And pack your toothbrush!"

Sighing, she stood from the little bed and made her way to her room to do her thing, a smile on her face. She was spending the night with Sam tonight, or maybe he'd stay here with her. A small girlish squeal erupted from her lips and she blushed; Emma had finished packing and came running into the bathroom to give her a hug before running to the neighbors. "BE GOOD, EMMA!" she called, smiling when she heard the door slam shut.

"Now for some me time," she said as she turned the water in the tub on and sank deep down into it. She wanted to look nice for tonight and niceness started with smooth legs.
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sun May 20, 2012 8:47 pm

He tucked his shirt in and buckled his belt with the large belt buckle he had bought a few years back. Taking one last look in the mirror to fix his hair (Luna like it messy) he slapped his cologne on that she loved so much and grabbed his keys heading for the door.

On the way to her house, he stopped by the Winn-Dixie to get fresh flowers for his girl. It was a date after all and he aimed to please. He had it all planned out for them, and he hoped to get her mind off of Marcus. Since the "incident" she was being bombarded by detectives wanting answers she couldn't give. She needed this and so did he. He just hoped it was everything she wanted.

He pulled into her drive and checked his teeth and breath. Opening the jeep door he hopped out and made his way up to her door. Giving two knocks he waited patiently to see her beautiful face and hoped she liked the flowers he held in his hand.
Luna Garza
Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza on Sun May 20, 2012 8:54 pm

She had dressed nicely, but simply; she wanted something that would be easy to slip out of if they did manage to go running tonight. Her hair was down and wavy, her blue top falling just right, showing just a tiny bit of breast on the side.

She heard the knock at the door and her heart jumped just a little bit; she was so excited to see him that she didn't know what to do with herself. She straightened her shirt and fluffed her hair before throwing the door open and smiling at him. "Hey, Sam. Come on in."
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sun May 20, 2012 9:00 pm

He looked at her and took her all in. What she was wearing...would make a grown man beg for mercy. It was a tease, a very good tease. He reminded himself to look in her eyes, as the shirt she wore had his eyes pulled elsewhere. He cleared his throat and smiled as he entered. He expected to see Emma, but knew she probably had someone watching her. He turned to face her and extended his arm holding the flowers. -I uh, got these for you.- He said with a smile. This woman gave him butterflies and made him feel...giddy.
Luna Garza
Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza on Sun May 20, 2012 9:09 pm

"Oh wow.. Thank you, Sam. They're beautiful." She said as she lifted them to her nose and inhaled deeply. "Let me go put these in water."

She smiled at him and turned to head to the kitchen, adding a bit extra to her walk, hips swaying back and forth in her silver pants. She grabbed a vase from the pantry, filled it partially with water and stuck the flowers in it, sitting them on the kitchen table with a smile on her face.

She was so happy she had Sam; he was so different than Marcus. He actually cared for her, treated her like a lady... he didn't force her to have sex with him like Marcus did. She shook her head; no way she was going to think of that tonight. Tonight, she was going on a date with her Sam.

She smiled and nodded her head, contentedly, and headed back to the living room. "You look... amazing, Sam," she said softly as she got in front of him and placed a kiss on his lips.
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sun May 20, 2012 9:26 pm

He looked up at her with a grin then looked down at his wardrobe. -Aw, this? Nah, but you...you look amazing. I almost don't wanna leave.- He clapped his hands together and sighed. -But, I have reservations for us at that nice creole restaurant off the highway....surprise?- He hadn't told her he was taking her to dinner, and prayed she would be okay with that. After she showed her excitement for it, he relaxed and led her out to the jeep.

It was only a 20 minute drive. Nothing fancy or special, mainly seafood..but had the best cheesecake this side of town. He opened her door and walked in with her hand in hand. After they were seated he looked at his menu and blew a breath out. -This is okay, right?-
Luna Garza
Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza on Mon May 21, 2012 8:43 am

She laughed; he always looked amazing and never seemed to realize it. He smelled amazing, as always, and his hair looked like he had just woke up, a look that she loved so much.

He held her hand the entire drive, something that Marcus had never done; it made her feel as though she actually mattered. "That sounds awesome, Sam!" She laughed softly and gripped his hand tighter.

They pulled up to the restaurant and he jumped out to open her door then grabbed her hand to lead her inside. He looked so nervous! "It's perfectly fine! I'm starved." She looked over the menu for a few minutes, finally deciding on the craw-fish etouffee with some veggies on the side and a glass of sweet tea.

She handed her menu to the server and sat her chin on her hands as she waited for Sam to order.
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Mon May 21, 2012 4:11 pm

He looked up at the waitress with a smile and ordered the crab dinner with a salad and a glass of sweet tea with lemon. After they were alone again he reached across the table to hold her hand, running his thumb along her knuckles. He couldn't help but smile. Being with her made him so happy. -You look so beautiful tonight, did I say that already?- He chuckled. He sat back and relaxed a little as he ran a hand through his tousled hair. He was happy in the moment, but part of him waited for everything to come crashing down...because nothing ends happily. At least, not for him.
Luna Garza
Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza on Mon May 21, 2012 4:22 pm

She blushed softly and gave his hand a soft squeeze. "Yeah, ya did. But it's always appreciated."

She didn't really know how to act, which was weird. They had dated before, had spent lots of time together.... But she was scared. Her luck with men tended to suck; there was Marcus, a few other guys in high school, and let's not forget the time her dad had walked in on her when she had shifted into her mother...

She shook her head; no time to think of that now. She put a smile on her face as the waiter brought their food to them; picking up her fork, she met Sam's eyes across the table and winked. "Dig in." She didn't really worry about calories; since she had someone to change with, she could just run them off later.
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Mon May 21, 2012 5:04 pm

He dug into his dinner and ate in silence for a little while. Lately he'd been thinking about telling her about his past...but would always decide not to. It was a part of him, a dark part he couldn't change. But he was afraid of losing her. Had she known he'd killed two people and helped Tommy cover up killing their parents, she might hesitate. He was part of the reason Marcus was dead. Though, not at his hand...he was still involved.

After dinner they sat there a while talking about Emma and her teaching, the bar and tip toeing around Tommy's death. It was still a sensitive subject for him and she knew it. It meant the world to him that she and Emma had came to the services. He suggested the cheesecake and it was just as delicious as he'd thought. As he led her out the door, he leaned in and kissed her cheek, whispering in her ear. -I can't wait to run with you.-

As he drove back down the roads to Bon Temp, taking a turn onto the road that led to the bar and his trailer out back. After turning off the engine he turned to her and asked -Stay the night?-
Luna Garza
Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza on Mon May 21, 2012 5:38 pm

She grinned and just nodded her head at him. "I'd love to." Emma was staying at the neighbors, so there was no reason for her to be home tonight. Truth be told, she hated being alone at the house.

She got out of the jeep and walked to the front door of his trailer, waiting for him to open it for her. "So what are we going to be?"
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Mon May 21, 2012 5:44 pm

He unlocked the door and pushed it in, stepping aside for her to enter. -Well, I was thinking we could fly. The moon is so bright tonight, why not a crow or eagle. Ladies choice.- He toed his boots off and started to unbuckle his belt. He couldn't wait to be out there with her shifting into what ever they pleased. -Whatever you choose, I'll race ya.- He said as he let his shirt drop next to his pants and turned for the door. He liked making it a game with her, she was always determined to win.
Luna Garza
Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza on Mon May 21, 2012 5:55 pm

"Crows," she said as she pulled her blue shirt over her head and slid her pants off of her hips. The look on his face was priceless; he really thought he'd win.

She closed her eyes and smiled as her body vibrated with energy; before you knew it, off she went, flying past his head and out into the night air. She laughed, but it came out a caw. The wind rushed over her body as she soared higher, turning so she could watch Sam come towards her.
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Mon May 21, 2012 6:06 pm

He laughed and shook his head, his body rumbling with energy as he shifted into a crow and took off in flight behind her. He cawed after her and soon found themselves in the woods behind his trailer. He perched on a tree branch next to her looking around the sky. You could see most of Bon Temp from here. It was an amazing site and he was sharing it with an amazing woman. He leaned over a little and nudged her lovingly.
Luna Garza
Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza on Mon May 21, 2012 6:16 pm

She laughed/cawed again and nudged him back with a wing.

It was amazing here, the view was breathtaking, the feel of the wind blowing through her feathers. She shook herself and cawed once more before spreading her wings and taking off again into the night.

She flew high into the air and stopped, her wings flapping as she turned to look for her Sam.
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Mon May 21, 2012 6:21 pm

He was right behind her, letting her win. He grinned on the inside and flew harder soaring past her and nose diving towards the earth. Just before hitting the earth he shifted into a border collie with light brown and white fur. It was his go-to shift. His paws hit the earth with a thud as he looked up at the sky and barked twice. His tail wagged and he watched for Luna.
Luna Garza
Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza on Mon May 21, 2012 6:33 pm

She watched him land and shift into his collie form, shaking her head as she took off towards the earth; about a foot and a half from the ground, she shifted forms and let out a bark as she walked to him, tail wagging.

Huskies were her favorite dog, so it went unsaid that she changed into one when she shifted; she barked a happy bark again and trotted over beside him, licking his cheek once, twice, three times before barking again and taking off.
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Mon May 21, 2012 6:40 pm

He whimpered a little to show he liked her licking him. He followed after her as he sped behind her. The wind in his fur made all the trouble he faced go away. He sped a little past her and let out a bark for her to follow him. He ran to the pier and jumped in as a collie, and his head emerged as Sam. -Come on in, waters cool.- He said with a chuckle. The water around his nude skin, was so refreshing in this hot Louisiana humid heat.
Luna Garza
Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza on Mon May 21, 2012 6:52 pm

She barked again as she ran towards the pier as fast as she could, jumping high and turning back into a crow; she let out a caw, flew high into the air and turned to fly back downwards, shifting yet again back into her human form and sliding gracefully into the water.

She swam underneath him, tugging his toe as she did so, and came back to the surface with a smile. "It does feel nice," she said as she ran her hands through her hair to get the water out of her face.

She had never been here before; it was beautiful.
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Mon May 21, 2012 6:55 pm

He grinned as she emerged from the water. -Show off much?- He said as his put his arms around her waist and pulled her into him. Kissing her wet lips, partly then gently with his tongue and sliding in slowly. He felt her wrap her legs around his waist and he held her close to him. Under the moonlight, he pulled away from kissing her and looked her in her eyes. He swallowed hard and let his heart pour out, taking a huge risk. -I...Love you Luna.-
Luna Garza
Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza on Mon May 21, 2012 7:08 pm

"Show off? No... Just letting you see my talents," she said before his lips assaulted hers. She moaned softly as she wrapped her legs around his hips and her arms around his neck to pull him closer. When he pulled away, she frowned and that frown deepened when he looked so scared. "Sam, are you o..."

She stopped when the words left his lips; he... loved her? What did she say? "I......" Oh God, oh God, oh God.....

She looked left, then right, then back to him. "I... Sam, I care for you.... A lot. But... I.... I can't. Not right now," she said to him. He started to speak, but she put a finger against his lips. "Shhh. I need time, Sam. But that doesn't mean I don't care... A lot." Please don't let him be angry, she thought. Please let him know she wanted to get there, she wanted to love him. Please, God... Please.
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Mon May 21, 2012 7:24 pm

His heart felt shattered a little and he was about to speak when she put her finger to his lips. Listening to her explain, he understood. She needed time..and time is what he'd give her. She had been traumatized by that fuckin' were so many times, she was afraid to let her heart get broken, and he respected that. He smiled a little. -I can respect that...and I'll give you all the time you need. I just want you to know...that I do. Love you that is. And I'll always be here for you and Emma.- He pulled her close to him and nuzzled her neck, taking in her beautiful scent. As long as he had her, he'd give her all the time she needed. He'd give her the world if he could. He pulled away a little and placed his palm on her cheek, running his thumb over her skin. -As long as it takes....-
Luna Garza
Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza on Mon May 21, 2012 7:38 pm

She felt tears welling up in her eyes and her heart swelled a little, just like the grinch in that movie that Emma liked watching so much. "Thank you," she whispered as she turned her head to place a kiss on his palm. She knew it would take a while, but was thankful that this was an adventure he would take with her.

"Thank you," she said again as she wrapped herself tighter around him and placed her lips against his. "I like you... a lot," she said against his lips as her hands ran through his hair.
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Mon May 21, 2012 7:42 pm

He chuckled and said against her lips in a mocking voice. -You're in serious like with me, I'm honored.- Kissing her back as his hands ran over her body, he started to feel a twitch and moved his lips from hers to her neck. Letting out a soft growl as he did. -You....taste....so damn...good.- He said in a low voice. Her hair wet and her skin glistening under the moonlight, was almost enough to make him crazy. But it sure did give him a stiffy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:58 pm