A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Brother, sister reunion

Janice Herveaux
Janice Herveaux

Sexual Brother, sister reunion

Post by Janice Herveaux on Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:30 pm

I walked into Merlotte's and took a booth. I admit I was nervous waiting for Alcide, would he be different, the same. The waitress came and asked to take my order, I calmly said I was waiting for someone but I would take bud light on tap. I watched the mixture of vamps and humans in here, I so confused. I just shook my head and took a drink of my beer and looked at my watch hoping he would show up soon.

Brother, sister reunion 15ches7
Alcide Herveaux
Alcide Herveaux

Sexual Re: Brother, sister reunion

Post by Alcide Herveaux on Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:41 pm

{He was about to turn off onto the road that led into the city of Bon Temps after leaving work, when his cell rang. It was a surprise to hear Janice's voice on the other end. Immediately he was concerned that something was wrong, but then was even more surprised to hear she was in town. News must past fast if she heard about Shreveport. He told her he would meet her at Merlotte's and gave her directions there.}

{Pulling into the parking lot, he parked and hopped out of his truck. Running his hands through his growing hair, he walked inside and spotted her in the booth. He walked over to her and stopped in front of her.}

"Janice Herveaux, ain't you a sight for sore eyes, little big sister. Come here and give me a hug!"

{He chucked.

Brother, sister reunion Jm03
Janice Herveaux
Janice Herveaux

Post by Janice Herveaux on Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:04 pm

I heard a strong gruff behind me and knew it was my brother. I turned around and hugged him. "Alcide, look at you, your look the same. Come sit down" I said with a bright smile.

Alcide Herveaux
Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux on Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:14 pm

{He pulled his sister into a hug and held her tight before pushing her back to look at her.} "Damn, it's been a while. Come on sit, sit." {He helped her to the booth and sat across from her.}

"So what brings you to Bon Temp? I know I haven't called lately and I'm sorry...I was..." {He sighed and shook his head with a hard glare.} "I joined a pack...was even pack master for a while. That didn't work out."

Janice Herveaux
Janice Herveaux

Post by Janice Herveaux on Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:25 pm

He looked fine, nothing like what I had heard. As he said he was out of the pack, I felt like a major lift had lifted off of my shoulders. "What?! how did you manage to become pack master and get out of the pack in this short of time? Alcide, your the only family that I truly care about you can't be living carelessly!" She said lowering her voice hoping no one had heard.

Alcide Herveaux
Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux on Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:32 pm

{He practically snorted, shaking his head.} "Yeah, Janice, you're telling me. I never planned any of it, it just fell in my lap. I thought I was doing some good, but some things never change. They just find new ways to lie."

{The waitress walked over to the table and he asked for a bud on tap. She walked over to the bar and got two glasses filled with bud, setting them down on the table and walking back off. He picked up his glass and took a large gulp and swallowing.} "So you came all the way down here because you're worried about my well being? Well sister I am fine. Sookie offered me a place until I can find something else. The company took a hurtin' with all the vamper shit goin' on, trying to rebuild that and daddy is still...daddy." {He shook his head at the thought.}

Janice Herveaux
Janice Herveaux

Post by Janice Herveaux on Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:46 pm

I sighed and looked at him, "Yes, is it wrong for me to worry about you? These people who run in these packs are not like us! I'm sure you know now, they're out for blood, you don't cross them EVER! I'm surprised, well happy that you made it out alive." I close my eyes not knowing what I'd do without him and took a drink of my beer. "...And Sookie? Alcide, come on you have to give up on the girl she will always want to be with a vamper. It's like they have some kind of hold on her. You can come back to Jackson with me and I can hook you up with an another were I run with."

Alcide Herveaux
Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux on Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:55 pm

{He grinned slightly and shook his head.} "No, it's not wrong. I get it." {He took another chug of beer and set it back down, listening to her do what she did best, chide him for all the fucked up shit that went down.}

"Now you can stop right there, Sookie...well she ain't up for discussion. There is nothing left in Jackson for me...Sookie has opened her home to me and is done with those vamps." {He chuckled} "And you...want to hook me up? I'm sure that would work out, look what happened last time with that chick Tiffany. I don't think so."

Janice Herveaux
Janice Herveaux

Post by Janice Herveaux on Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:07 pm

I rolled my eyes "Yeah, I'm sure she's done with the vamps, is that what she told you? Ugh! you've been in love with her for so long you'll believe anything that woman will say, then when Bill or Eric come back to claim her where will you be? Sad and and alone AGAIN!! I'm not trying to hurt you brother, just tell you the truth. Open your eyes and see what's going on." I said knowing he wouldn't listen to me and be the same stubborn ass he's always been.

Alcide Herveaux
Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux on Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:13 pm

{His anger grew at his sister, for the first time in a while. His voice rose as he used his alpha tone on her.} "Now you have no right, Janice! Sookie is my friend and my feelings have no relevance in this. If you want to run my life you're welcome to try but I will not allow you to talk about her like that. You don't know so you shouldn't say shit about what you don't know." }He looked at his watch and stood, placing a ten on the table and shaking his head.} "I expected better from you Janice, not this. I'll call you later, best thing you can do...is go back to Jackson."

{He was angry with his sister for bringing up the fears he already had deep down. He cared for her, hell he might even love her...but he didn't like being reminded of all the times he'd been hurt. He walked out of there, growling and shaking his head at her audacity. When he put his truck in drive, he peeled out and felt the sudden need for a long run. He didn't want Sookie seeing him like this.}

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:04 am