A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Again! Really?

Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Sexual Again! Really?

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:22 am

Jason Stackhouse began to stir from his sleep, having forgot what it was like to get a decent night's sleep. Since being with Violet, Jason had gotten into an unhealthy routine of not eating enough and not getting a good night sleep. But it seemed today he had gotten his wish, his head still weighing heavily with sleep as he caught a glance through his window, night had settled in again.

He could not move, his body rejecting any attempt to move and he welcomed it with open arms, he body stilled as he felt hands move across his legs as he lay completely naked on his large double bed with nothing but a thin blanket covering himself. He let out a groan as he felt soft hands caress across his inner thigh.

"...Violet?" he mumbled as he closed his eyes.

He knew that she would give in eventually, it was only a matter of time. His eyes flickered in his head as he relaxed into the mattress, feeling her hands glide across his as he grunted as they wrapped around his Johnson.

Again! Really? JasonGif12
Eric Northman
Eric Northman
Sheriff
Sheriff

Sexual Re: Again! Really?

Post by Eric Northman on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:35 am

Eric grinned. It had been too perfect to find Jason all nice and asleep in bed like the perfect mint on the pillow. Even when he'd disrobed and climbed in behind the human he hadn't stirred. He'd already ensured Jason wouldn't escape tonight as he began to caress Jason's legs. The light dusting of hair teased his palms but he didn't mind, it was masculine to be hairy.

"...Violet?"

Eric quirked a brow. Jason must have himself a little girlfriend. Well, he was about to make sure his woman could never compare to him in bed. After all what kind of thousand plus year old vampire would he be if he let a little woman outdo his skills?

His hand found Jason's shaft. He was semi hard and sensitive as he began to stroke him. Slow and steady, from base to tip. Using his knees he gently lifted one of Jason's legs, enough that he could also stroke and massage Jason's balls whilst also rubbing his ever hardening dick.

Again! Really? Avaxz
Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:42 am

"Mmmmm Violet..." he groaned again.

He shifted in his bed as he soon felt the thin blanket than had been covering him slide down his stomach as he continued to feel soft hands caress his Johnson as he felt a new sensation as he grunted in his sleep.

"Christ!....." he mumbled.

Violet had never done anything like this before, hell she had never done this before. He knew that she would break, his eyes still heavy with sleep as he remained relaxed as he let Violet carry on what she was doing.

Eric Northman
Eric Northman
Sheriff
Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:46 am

Eric grinned as he continued to tease Jason. He was still believing him to be this Violet woman. Oh well, let him dream a bit more, it would make it all the more sweeter when he spoiled Jason's body again. He hadn't forgotten how Jason moaned and surrendered to his ways.

He began to pick up the pace of his teasing, getting Jason as hard as he could go. Eric licked along Jason's shoulders, letting his fangs graze the skin. Oh Jason would soon be crying in sweet extacy as he violated him over and over. Jason was his plaything and the human would surely enjoy all Eric had to offer.

Again! Really? Avaxz
Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:52 am

He hissed as he felt fangs glide across his shoulder, he knew Violet always knew of ways to tease him. She had been doing it ever since she said he would have to wait until the time was right, she had waited until he was to tired to respond. But if this was how she wanted it, he was going to play her at her own game.

"....Do it...Bite me" he commanded.

He could still feel her breath along his neck as her hand continued to stroke his Johnson as it throbbed painfully in her hand.

".....Please..." he pleaded with her.

Eric Northman
Eric Northman
Sheriff
Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:58 am

Eric grinned. Jason's reaction made him wonder if his little girlfriend was vampire. Not that it mattered, Jason belonged to him. He let his fangs graze along his neck before he locked his lips along the human's neck. He didn't bite just yet, but used a bit of suction and his tongue to bring up that delicious vein up to the surface, not to mention leave a nice hickey.

He began to get a bit rough with Jason's shaft. Not painful, but definitely skilled enough to put any self control Jason had to the test. But just as he knew Jason would have no choice but to release he slowld down. He wanted Jason to beg for his release, to realize Eric owned everything his body did.

Eric himself was already hard for Jason, but he kept his hips away so Jason couldn't feel him. No it wasn't time yet, soon Jason would feel the instrument Eric would use to spoil him all night long.

Again! Really? Avaxz
Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:23 am

"Oh.....Good lords....." he grunted.

Jason threw his head back as it sunk deep into the soft pillow as he bucked his hips into the air. He could still feel Violet's hands continue to stoke him faster and harder. He had never felt anything like this before in his life. He remembered Dawn had this trick she could do with her tongue, but this was like way better than anything that he had ever felt in his life.

His Johnson throbbed in her hand as he could feel himself on the verge of explosion as the speed soon slowed again as he grunted.

"......Violet.....Please...." he begged.

Eric Northman
Eric Northman
Sheriff
Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman on Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:28 am

Eric grinned. He wondered how long he should let Jason believe he was Violet. His human was sure worked up. No Jason needed to know who was giving him such pleasures, who he was surrendering too so he'd cry out the right name.

"Jason...it is I..." he whispered as he began to stroke him faster, harder at the same time sinking his fangs into Jason's neck. He made sure the bite was as pleasurable as anything Jason had ever experienced. This wasn't about feeding, it was about claiming and Eric knew just how to claim a man.

He was going to make sure Jason experienced ultimate pleasure, so no one would ever be able to compare.

Again! Really? Avaxz
Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:46 am

"Jason...it is I..."

Jason's eyes flew open just as he soon saw that it was not Violet...It was Eric Fuckin Northman! He began to twist as he was pinned down as his hand continued to work over his Johnson. As much as Jason tried to fight it, he couldn't stop himself.

"WHAT THE FUC--!" he spat.

Soon silence as he felt Eric's fangs sink into his neck as he no longer thrashed around on his bed, in attempt to shift him....But this time he welcomed it.

Eric Northman
Eric Northman
Sheriff
Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman on Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:53 am

Eric growled low in his throat against Jason. The human had...deflated a bit when he'd found out it was Eric and not this Violet woman, but it wasn't long before Eric had him hard and aching again. He pulled his fangs out. His bite was a mark of ownership, and even once it faded Eric would always know it was there.

"You didn't think I was done with you did you?" he asked as he finally pressed his hips against Jason's buttocks. The human would be able to feel just how hard Eric was for him. As Eric continued to stroke Jason's shaft, bringing the human closer to release again he spoke against Jason's ear.

"Beg me for more Jason.... beg for me to take you and you'll experience pleasure like nothing in your wildest dreams"

Again! Really? Avaxz
Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:10 pm

As Jason felt his body shift as he he was now laying on his side as he felt Eric's mass length press against his butt, it was a complete new sensation that he had never felt before. Why did he drink Eric's blood! Why couldn't he have drunk Violet's blood!

As he did not shake away Eric's hands from his throbbing Johnson, his eyes pressed closed tightly as he willed for this to be over, for him to wake up from this dream. Opening his eyes, he could still see and feel Eric behind him. His body acting upon its own will and he began to grind against Northman's mass length.

"......This ain't right....I likes woman...I don't like men. I never ever looked at a man before, not even in the school showers" he whispered.

Eric Northman
Eric Northman
Sheriff
Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman on Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:19 pm

Eric grinned. "You don't get it do you Jason Stackhouse... this has nothing to do with liking women or men... this is about pleasure, sex... loosing yourself in the moment" he whispered as he nibbled on Jason's ear.

"Your body at least is more honest....look how hard you are... you're leaking all over my hand" he teased, releasing Jason's shaft for a few second to show Jason just how much he craved being pleasured by Eric.

"Submit to me Jason Stackhouse..." he said as he began to rub himself against Jason's backside. "Tell me how much you want me..."

Again! Really? Avaxz
Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:36 pm

Jason felt a wave of air brush over his hardened length as Eric released him as he let out a groan. Why was he liking this? He shouldn't be liking this. He liked Violet...He loved Violet. As Eric continued to whisper in his ear as his Johnson throbbed and ached to be touched and caressed. He was not going to win this...So he gave in.

"....I submit...I give in" he groaned in frustration as he knew this is what Eric had been waiting on.

Eric Northman
Eric Northman
Sheriff
Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman on Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:41 pm

Eric grinned. Jason was sure a stubborn human. He didn't have full submission but he'd take what he could get now. He lifted Jason's leg, rubbing his own hard shaft between Jason's arse. He used his own leg to keep Jason's legs parted so he could continue to stroke Jason's dick.

"Say you want it Jason.... say you want me to fuck you" he said with almost a sadistic grin. He knew eventually Jason would come to enjoy this, but like with a horse, a stallion had to be broken before it would willingly submit.

Again! Really? Avaxz
Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:48 pm

"Say you want it Jason.... say you want me to fuck you"

His entire body froze as he could feel Eric's mass probe him in the 'HELL NO GO AREA', the building sensation beginning to build up inside of him. The irrational fear of what this would mean, was he gay? Was it going to hurt? He knew it was going to hurt like fuck!

But his body wanted it, as much as his mind did not want it. He soon felt relaxed as he nodded his head.

"Do it!...Fuck me!" he spat out, before realizing what he had done.

Eric Northman
Eric Northman
Sheriff
Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman on Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:51 pm

Eric grinned. "Good Boy" he whispered as he sank his fangs into Jason at the same instant he pushed his shaft into Jason's tight behind.

He knew the combined sensations would be enough to send Jason over the edge, no to mention make the little human forget any pain he may feel. Eric may be an asshole most of the time, but he took care of his lovers, or at least the ones he liked and getting to spoil a virgin like Jason made sure Eric would make the experience as pleasurable as possible.

Again! Really? Avaxz
Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:05 pm

"Ahhh!" Jason cried out as he felt Eric's fangs sink into his neck again.

His body shaking as he felt a new sensation creep over him as Eric's mass invaded an area that Jason knew no one was going to go, his butt tightened around Eric's hardened length. He cried out as he had never felt anything like this before.

"Fuck!" he cried out as the pain that soon pierced him soon turned into something new.

Before he soon knew it, his body moved on its own; pressing his butt further onto Eric.

Eric Northman
Eric Northman
Sheriff
Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman on Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:11 pm

Eric grinned and growled, his fangs still inside Jason's neck. Again he didn't drink any blood, but wanted to show Jason how much Eric owned him. He moved his own hips at a steady rhythm, matching the rhythm with the hand that stroked Jason.

He started out slow and easy, letting Jason adjust to all the new foreign sensations. Once he could feel Jason begin to melt he picked up the pace. Soon he was plowing into Jason like they were seasoned lovers, making the bed rock beneath them.

He moved his mouth away from Jason's neck, grinning at the now two bites the human sported. He began to increase his strokes against Jason's shaft. "Come for me Stackhouse... show the world only I bring you pleasure"

Again! Really? Avaxz
Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:24 pm

"....Mother of fuckin Christ!" he hissed.

Eric had gone faster, deeper, harder. But yet he couldn't stop from feeling this...pleasure that had come upon him. He was enjoying this, he could still feel his fangs in his neck. He was being penetrated in the most sensitive ways that he ever imagined.

"Come for me Stackhouse... show the world only I bring you pleasure"

Eric's hand wrapped harder around his length as it throbbed and pulsed, paining as he did. As though Jason was standing on the edge of a cliff. Eric's words caused him to jump from the edge, as he tumbled over as he fell.

Screaming out as he he reached his peak as he climaxed as waves of sensations warmed him as he could still feel Eric thrust into him, grunting as Jason's body shook with pulses of pleasure.

Eric Northman
Eric Northman
Sheriff
Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman on Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:28 pm

Eric grinned, feeling Jason shudder and spasm before he released all over the bed sheets. Eric spooned up behind Jason, still thrusting into him.

"Thats it...you come for me and me alone" he whispered as he moved a free hand to hold Jason's hips still as he thrusted into the human with vampire speed. Eric grunted a few times, one hand still stroking Jason beyond his pleasure point, his hips still pounding into his tight flesh.

Eric said something incoherent in swedish before he growled and released inside Jason, sinking his fangs into his neck one last time to show possession of his newest human toy.

Again! Really? Avaxz
Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:37 pm

Jason's eyes flew open, shooting up straight in his bed as he saw that it was day light, the sun was out. Scanning the room to make sure that he was alone.

"Fucking Vampires!" he cursed.

With sweat trickling down his brow as he looked down to his Johnson as he gently lifted the sheets, his Johnson making himself known as he stood up to attention.

"No..No...No...No..Shit this ain't happening!" he sunk into his bed as he hit his head on the board.

He couldn't do this shit anymore. He needed to get rid of it blood. He needed to go and see Lafayette, maybe he could give him something to stop these dreams. As he set about trying to get rid of that memory, he reached over and pulled out a magazine from his drawer; Playboy Swim suit issue 2013.

Relaxing as he got set for a very active afternoon workout, with page 17.

"Hello Miss September"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:20 pm