A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Denial

Willa Burrell
Willa Burrell

Sexual Denial

Post by Willa Burrell on Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:34 am

Dear diary,

I can't believe that Eric's gone. I know that he wasn't in my life for very long but, obviously, he was one of the biggest parts of it. He was both the person that ended my life but gave me a new one; for that, I will be forever grateful. It's hard to imagine that I will miss so much about him but I really will.

I'll never see him rising from his day's sleep, all beautiful and perfect. To be honest that got on my nerves that he stayed so perfect looking, even in camp his hair was always fixed, and mine looks like a mop when I first wake up. But I guess that's not the point.

I know that I have Tara and she'll teach me as much as she can but....she's a baby vampire too. There's still so much that neither of us have experienced in our short.....afterlives. I guess we'll just have to figure it all out on our own.

I just can't stop thinking of everything that I still can't believe will never happen, for the first time or again. I'll never be released I suppose but isn't that like a right of passage in a way? Like a daddy letting his daughter out into the world to make her own way? Forge her own path? I'll never get to have that moment. He'll never command me again even though I got mad at him when he did it in the first place. I know why he sent me back to my daddy but I still yelled at Eric for it. Now I feel bad that I did.

I thought that writing all of this down would help me feel better. It's not working. I guess the only thing that I can truly say for sure is I can't believe it.

Denial Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWIESx3bwqZ9Ks6fPHQ2sQ4W2bAsNEqqqw_rHtVW7ktSasW49O

Current date/time is Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:34 am