A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Realization

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Sexual Realization

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:58 pm

"You had the love of a wonderful man and threw it away for a fling. The love of a kind human and threw it away for sex. You have a vampire father who cares so deeply he willed away his fortune to you long before this night. The love of a tiger that risked it all, including himself to see you smile"

The words just continued to ring in her head, over and over like a repetitive loop that wouldn't stop. She ran back to her place and paced the living room. Kiara was right and she hated it. All of it, everything. She knew it deep down, she knew the truth. SHE had been the one to screw up...on a fling, on a moment of weakness.

But it...wasn't just a fling. Now real feelings for him were emerging and all she ended up doing was hurting him. One thing she swore she wouldn't do. And she did. What she did next, she never thought she would do. But, lately she had been doing many things she never thought she would do.

Grabbing a pen from the drawer with some paper, she sat at the counter and wiped at the tears, smudging them across her cheeks. Clicking the pen open, she began to write.

Dear Quinn,

I never in my life thought I'd end up where I did, nor did I think I'd ever be so happy with you. I was, for the longest time you made me smile. You were the reason for my laughter. You gave me something I never thought I needed or wanted, you helped me find a piece of myself. Discover parts of myself I never knew existed.

I hurt you...and for that...I'm sorry. I don't think my words will ever describe the pain and hurt I feel, knowing that I caused you pain. I just want to take it away. And...I guess that's the point of this letter.

I can glamour it away so that it never happened. You and I never met, you and Arabella could live life together as if I never existed. I can make it...go away. For good.

I never meant to throw what we had away, I never expected....any of it. But it happened. Everything happens for a reason, right? The point, I guess, is that I want to do what I can to make this right.

--Jess

She finished that letter and immediately started the next.

Dear James,

I never expected the feelings I have, I never expected anything. I assumed that day at the vampire camp would be my last. The kindness and sacrifice you showed me I had never before been shown by a vampire. It shocked me and I guess that's where it all began. I wanted to know you, I wanted to thank you. Things...escalated and I want you to know I do not regret it. I don't. But something changed that day and I saw the possibility, the chance I could have. My other option, if you will. And it scared...and confused me.

As much as I wanted to say you were just my friend, I knew I was lying to myself. I do...love you. I do...care for you. I even...like you. But the question still remains is how much, what kind of love I feel for you. That all has to be discovered with time. I know I asked for time and I know you are willing to give me just that. I have some things within myself to fix and I don't want to give you this broken girl, this...monster. I don't want to hurt you. I can't.

I won't be far, I will be back...but right now I just need some time to think. I need to get myself together before I face you again. I will find you...please don't look for me.

--Jess

After she finished the letters, she folded them and found envelopes in another drawer. Placing them in the drawer, she wrote the names on the front and saw the last piece of paper on the counter. Grabbing the pen she began to write again....

Realization Giphy

Sexual Re: Realization

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:09 pm

Dear Bill,

I tried...and I failed. My irrational behavior and inability to not act impulsively have only caused you disappointment. I'm not the progeny you expected, I want so badly to make you proud and I never can seem to do so. I am sorry for my actions tonight and I don't blame you if you never wish to speak to me again.  

You've been like a father to me, a best friend, a confidant, and I can never thank you enough. I'll always look at you as my father but I know you'd probably rather disown me. Your secret about Kiara is safe with me, it's not my business to tell. I'm sorry I couldn't be what you needed me to be.

--Jess

She finished the letter with more tears in her eyes as she slipped that one too in an envelope, sealed it and wrote on the front of it. She had to get out of this town for a little while, she needed to think, clear her mind and start fresh. Maybe Tara might have a place for her to stay...she thought she had her number in her phone. She grabbed the letters and knew she had to go back to the mansion for her phone.

~~Back at the mansion~~

She glamoured a guard to get her phone from her room and deliver the letters as soon as possible. When she was satisfied with that, she headed to Quinn's place and asked one of his guards to deliver the letter to him right away. With that, she took off into the night to find shelter before sunrise. She'd have to call Tara at sundown and maybe stay with her for a bit. Maybe they were still friends? Since vamp camp, they seemed to have gotten closer. Right now, she felt like Tara was her last hope.

Realization Giphy

Current date/time is Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:22 am