A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

True Feeling Exposed

Violet Mazurski
Violet Mazurski

Sexual True Feeling Exposed

Post by Violet Mazurski on Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:45 am

*Times had been basic lately, quiet, too quiet. She wasn't used to it being this way and Violet was feeling a bit uneasy. There was no one trying to kill her and Jason had been exceptionally nice to her. Not that he normally wasn't, but he was making sure she had all the blood she needed, he finally fucking finished her sleeping area so they were staying in the same house. He went off to work and came home to spend time with her. They were like a real couple, something she never thought would fucking happen. She felt that time was getting closer that she might let go with him. To allow a chip in her fucking walls and let him in. She wouldn't admit out loud how scared that made her.

She awoke and made her way to the living room. He was sitting on the couch drinking a beer and eating his pizza which seemed normal for him, she had noticed. This was his favorite night time ritual. She kissed his lips gently, tasting the mixture of the two on his lips. She sat down beside, curling her legs underneath her, and laid her head on his shoulder. A favorite new past time of hers. He was fucking making her soft. She sighed a bit* What are you watching? How was work?
Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Sexual Re: True Feeling Exposed

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:55 am

"WHAT! COME ON! REALLY!" Jason cursed at the TV as he fought to swallow a piece of pepperoni and sausage pizza.

He glanced at the clock on the kitchen wall and then soon gazed out of the window, the sun had just set beyond the trees which meant Violet would soon be up.

"KICK HIS ASS JUMBO!" he spat at the TV as slumped into his chair.

This had been the first time today that he was able just to relax, but the way this game was going, the Giants were kicking the Saint's butts. Great, if he lost this bet he was going to have to pay the 100 bucks to Kenya if his team lost.

As he took a sip from his beer as he turned his head to see that Violet was resting against him, her head on his shoulder. He had been so wrapped up in the game that he didn't even hear her come in.

"Hey Violet, it's just the game...But I can turn it over if you want to watch something else?" he questioned her.

Hell what was wrong with him? He would never turn the game off for anybody, not even Sookie or Grams.

True Feeling Exposed JasonGif12
Violet Mazurski
Violet Mazurski

Post by Violet Mazurski on Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:23 am

*He didn't budge when she sat beside him as if he didn't notice her lips on his or her body next to his. How could he not fucking notice? She felt her lower lip jut out. What the fuck? Was she pouting? She stood up walking to the kitchen, and grabbed a Tru Blood.* No you can do whatever you want. *She sat on the opposite side from him and stared blankly at the TV. Now she was really fucking throwing a tantrum. This was not like her at all.

She took a swig from the bottle and grimaced, this was not what she wanted at all. She wanted his blood, but she wouldn't take it now. Not after he ignored her. She would suffer and in turn just ignore him. That was how it was done in a relationship right? She'd never actually been in one, just a lot of pets that she kept around.

She took another drink and made a face again, the stuff was fucking awful. She set the bottle on her thigh, keeping her hand around the neck, needing something in her hand to slightly focus on; instead of the fact that he might very well have fucking hurt her damn feelings. Feelings she didn't even realize she had.*
Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:42 am

"YES! YES! YES! YES! COME ON GUYS!" Jason screamed at the TV again, touchdown by the Saints!

He took another bite of his pizza and drowned with a mouthful of his beer sliding it onto the table as he turned to Violet.

"Everything alright Violet?" he questioned her, grabbing the remote as he muted the TV, as he turned to face her.

He had never seen her like this before normally she would have been been biting his head off about not paying attention to her which was very unusual. True he had not been very forthcoming with Violet these last few weeks, but he was scared.

Violet Mazurski
Violet Mazurski

Post by Violet Mazurski on Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:56 am

*She watches as he mutes the TV and frowns a bit, the silence was over bearing at that very moment. She didn't know what to say. So many things were running through her mind, as always. What the fuck did people say in this situation? Right now she wanted to jump down his goddamn throat and let him have it for not wrapping her in his arms, for not talking to her, but instead she was sulking like a petty child.* Don't fucking worry about it, Jason. Keep watching your *she gestures towards the TV* game.

*Violet stood making her way outside. He had been different the past few weeks and now it was all coming to this. She was upset like a dramatic brat, which Violet Mazurski was not even fucking close to something like that. She was a strong powerful goddamn vampire and no man would change her. Except...in a sense...he had. She was fucking standing on the porch instead of taking whatever she wanted. Maybe she had let him in too much*
Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:08 am

"Christ on a stick!" he groaned as he watched Violet slam out of the front door.

What the hell was wrong with her? She had been acting weird these last couple of days which was not like her. But he was the same right now, every girlfriend that he ever had died on him; Dawn, Maudette...Amy. They all died, and it was his fault.

Determined to settle this now before it got bigger, he loved having Violet around here. He loved her, but he didn't know how to say it properly out loud. As he repeated her actions as he stormed towards the front door and out onto the porch as he found Violet still there.

"Look, I gots something to say. I don't do the girlfriend thing...Every other girlfriend that I had died on me. My best friend Rene killed them all, all because they had association with vampires...And I guess you can't die, I guess" his words ended in a whisper.

Violet Mazurski
Violet Mazurski

Post by Violet Mazurski on Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:31 am

*she heard him yell from inside and walk out the front door to where she stood on the porch. A small smile played at the corner of her lips. A little game of cat and mouse. She bit her lip. It had been more years that she cared to admit that she had let someone get to her this way. The last time had been her parents. She had traveled this whole time not allowing anyone in. It had been lonely but at the same time it had been safe and kept her alive.

Jason was different. She knew it, she could feel it. Violet heard his words echo into the silence and she sighed deeply.* No Jason, I won't die. *She continued to stare out at the open darkness, her arms now crossed over her chest.* I am a vampire. It is hard to kill me, plus I'm very old. What does this have to do with you fucking ignoring me? *she turned towards him, her face serious.* I don't let people in. I don't show emotion besides anger and hatred. I definitely don't fucking cuddle and with you I do all of that plus some; then in the end I get ignored. *he had only been meant for blood and a way into the Bon Temps society, but now it was so much more. She had realized that on her walk a few weeks ago, but she was...scared. Fucking scared of what letting all of this show meant for her future.*
Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:41 am

"I don't know what you want me to say Violet? That I ain't ever had a girlfriend that ain't never going to be able to die!" he whispered.

He ran his hands through his hair, already feeling sweat beginning to form on the back of his neck. He didn't know how to word this properly, he wasn't a hearts and flowers kind of guy, everything was always so messed up with him.

"I love you Violet" and that was when he caught her attention "I. Love. You. Violet" he whispered again.

Violet Mazurski
Violet Mazurski

Post by Violet Mazurski on Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:48 am

*His words rang clear, even though they were a whisper. They were the words she had hoped to hear from his lips. Words that she truly had never heard spoken by anyone before, were being said to her with true intention. Her smile widened and she tilted her head, looking into his eyes. She saw the truth behind each word and she flew at him with vampire speed, shoving him back against the wall behind him.* I love you, Jason Stackhouse. *She said clear and louder than she meant as she placed kisses along his jaw. She felt almost...giddy.

No one else would see her this way of course, only him. It was all about him. He was fucking hers. She crushed her lips to his, kissing him hard with a fevered passion. She loved him goddammit and there was no way any fucker was getting any between them.* I love you so very much.
Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:57 am

"I love you to Violet Mazurski" he grinned again.

He was unprepared for her attack as his body slammed against the wall and feeling her lips graze against his jaw as he groaned, his eye lids fluttering as he felt as though a weight had been lifted off his chest.

"Maybe....Maybe we should take this inside?" he gazed down at her.

Feeling his Johnson throb against the inner material of his jeans. Maybe now she would give him what he wanted, what they both wanted.

Violet Mazurski
Violet Mazurski

Post by Violet Mazurski on Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:12 pm

*her hands traveled along his body with a strong need. She knew what he was saying was true, he really did feel what he was saying. He wouldn't be able to lie about something like this, not to her. She nipped at his chin and smiled up at him.* Inside works too. *she wrapped her hand in his and pulled him through the door. A throbbing between her legs starting and a dampness already growing.

She pulled him to the bedroom, yanked him into her arms, kissing him hard again. Pressing herself against him, feeling his growing bulge pushing against her body* God yes, Jason. *she threw him onto the bed, kissing at his jaw, down his throat and licking along his neck*
Jason Stackhouse
Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:26 pm

Jason was oblivious to anything and everything until he felt the sheets from his bed press against his back and Violet on top of him. His hands locked onto her waist as he held her in place. This is what he had been wanting, this is what he had been praying for. Violet said the day would come when she would give him what he wanted...And now she was.

"That's it darlin" he groaned as he shifted their bodies so that he had her pinned on the bed.

His lips attacked her neck as his hands trailed to her waist, his Johnson throbbing against his jeans.

"You want me...You know you do" he whispered.

Violet Mazurski
Violet Mazurski

Post by Violet Mazurski on Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:11 pm

~She moaned beneath him as his lips traveled along her neck, his hands touching all over her curves. She reached up pulling his shirt up over his shoulders and off, tossing it to the floor. Her hands slid across his smooth skin, nails scratching along the defined muscles of his back as he continued to kiss along her~ No waiting Jason, take me now. Fucking take me. ~Her begs were music to his ears as a low growl escaped from his lips. He worked at the button of her pants and yanking them down to her ankles with an eagerness he had never felt before. She took her own shirt off and threw it across the room and then did the same with her bra, so that her perky breasts were free from their confines.

She sat up, popping the button of his pants and letting them pool at his ankles. His erection sprung free and her eyes went wide at the size. She wrapped her hand around his throbbing shaft, caressing it with her small hand, enjoying the sounds coming from him by her touch. Her tongue flicked against his tip and she glanced up at him.~ I'm all yours, Jason. Forever. Take me hard and fast, over and over. ~He growled louder this time and pushed her back to the bed, pinning her hands above her head. He shoved her lacy panties to the side before he slipped right into her soaking center. She wanted him, all of him. He thrust deep and hard inside her. Her moans filled the rooms as he stretched her in a way she had never been before. He was the special one that would take her this way and it would always be him.

His pace picked up and she followed it with her own thrusts. Her legs wrapped around his waist, sliding down below his ass as she tightened her grip, pulling him in deeper. Her own orgasm close. The anticipation had them both worked up to the point that they both would be cumming soon. His groans grew louder as he grabbed her thighs and held them tight, his thrusts quickening. Their bodies slapped together and she screamed out his name as her orgasm hit first. Her juices spilled out over his cock and it was soon after that Jason followed. His groans turned to a loud moan of curses and he collapsed on top of her. Both of them breathing heavy. Her core continued to contract around him, draining him of each and every drop of his hot seed. He filled her completely, a need finally met that he had been waiting for for so long. She held him close and they laid like that until it was time for her to go off to her bed~

*Violet slid from beneath him, her body hungry for the real touch from him, but it still wasn't time. He had professed his love for her as she had hoped he would, but her beliefs outweighed just a simple spoken word of it. There would have to be more. She glanced down at him as she stood over the bed and smiled. Leaning forward, she pressed her lips to his forehead. That dream should tie him over for a little while at least.* I love you, Jason Stackhouse. *She whispered and made her way down to her new sleeping spot. The sun would be up soon and she would have to wait again, before she could see him. How different things had become...*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:50 pm