For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

A long night

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

A long night Empty A long night

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue May 22, 2012 10:49 pm

She finally had everything set up in her new home. She'd dipped into all her savings, buying herself a nice house on the outskirts of Baton Rouge. 2 stories, a nice driveway and a vast front and back yard. She could run her business quite well from here, as well as enjoy a comfortable life.

She still needed some more furniture, but the essentials were furnished like her bedroom and kitchen. She stood in her vast living room with paper and pencil, writing down things she still needed. She wanted to repaint a few walls, maybe redo some floors. At least her money from her latest venture with the vampire Eric meant she still had a nice pool of cash to dip into that wouldn't go bankrupt

A long night 5csv7
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

A long night Empty Re: A long night

Post by John Quinn Tue May 22, 2012 10:58 pm

*He'd been walking around aimlessly at this point, he'd just shifted into his Tiger form once he'd felt he was actually away from enough people that it was safe but before he could go very far he'd caught whiff of something, no someone.. He knew her scent too well now and curiosity got the better of him.

He'd had made his way to the two story house taking the sight in with his eyes before shifting back into his human form. He didn't care who saw him naked that was even if anyone would. Walking up onto the porch he'd move closer to the door making sure that he'd caught the right scent and only one word fell from his lips.* Kiara.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue May 22, 2012 11:08 pm

Kiara walked from her living room to the den, another room adjacent to the living room, but meant more for eating. She wanted to turn it into an entertaining room, some place she could veg when it was too hot to be outside. She leaned against the wall and turned on the light. She made a note she really should get some curtains for her huge windows, but because she lived pretty much out in the open with her closest neighbor being over a mile away, she didn't mind going a few days exposed. At least her bedroom did have curtains.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue May 22, 2012 11:34 pm

*He'd move closer, catching glimpse of her through the window. Same Kiara he remembered from before, he couldn't help the smile that tugged at his lips. The only thing he could keep thinking was how beautiful she still looked, but he shook that from his head before he looked down cursing the fact he was naked.
    When he actually tried to figure out something to do he'd tripped and managed to make enough movement in front of the window he was sure she'd seen him somehow and just let out a string of curses.*
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue May 22, 2012 11:40 pm

She blinked and turned her head. She saw commotion outside her window and blinked "What the...?" she set her notes down. She went to open her door and noticed someone, naked, on her deck. She paused though. She caught a scent and sighed. There was only one person who carried that scent and of course he would be the one outside her new house, naked.

"Quinn... what are you doing?" she asked, leaning against the doorframe. The night was cool enough it was comfortable, so she wore nothing but her daisy duke cut off shorts and a tattered red shirt with the words "Full moon" in black cursive.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Tue May 22, 2012 11:45 pm

*He'd look up at her, smiling sheepishly before he scratched the back of his bald head* Well, you see. I was out running and I caught your scent and I got curious and uh, wanted to see if it was actually you. Didn't mean to do all this though. *He'd let out a bit of a laugh before shrugging his shoulders and grinning a bit, letting his eyes scan over her body for a long moment, sucking in a breath* Not that I even regret it at all now... God you look good.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue May 22, 2012 11:53 pm

She rolled her eyes with a grin "I know I always look good Quinn..." she said nothing to the fact he was stark naked. He may piss her off to no end and have a past that she wish she could erase him from, but she had to admit he was one of the most gorgeous things on two legs.. or three if you paid better attention. She debated what to do. She could invite him in, but that may lead to things she may regret in the morning. She could leave him out and be a bitch but then who turned down something as good looking as that?

"honestly... are you sure you're a tiger and not a dog?" she asked with a smirk
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed May 23, 2012 12:00 am

Ah well, I could be a hybrid no one knows about or something like that.. But, I'm pretty sure I'm a tiger.

*He'd let out a small laugh, as he watched her intently. He could see the indecisiveness in her eyes, and could take a good guess at what she was pondering over. She really was probably the most gorgeous woman he'd ever seen, and that he'd ever see. The more he stood there the more the past seemed to catch up with him and he regretted everything that happened to make her so angry at him all over again. It was a part of him he despised since the moment he found out everything that'd actually happened to her. He couldn't change that though, just try his best to never let something of that magnitude happen again.*
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed May 23, 2012 12:06 am

She sighed. She knew she was going to regret this, but what the hell, she'd have at least one night of being sore and sated.

"You.. want to come in and not be parading yourself naked on my porch?" she asked, leaning off the door frame and taking a few steps inside her new home where a few boxes were still scattered on the floor and she had bags of groceries all over her kitchen
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed May 23, 2012 12:10 am

*He'd arch his eyebrow for a moment before he followed her into the house, taking his sweet time doing so as well looking around the house as he shut the door.* Not that you'd really mind if I paraded myself around naked on your porch or anything. You'd enjoy the view a little too much.

*He'd let out a chuckle before he took in her new place, it was definitely new, and needed some stuff around it. It seemed too..barren to him* How long ago did you even move in here?
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed May 23, 2012 12:13 am

She looked at him at his first comment "Careful Quinn... I still have plenty of boots to hurt you with" she said as she closed the door behind him. She was barefoot and her foot steps barely made a sound.

"I barely moved in today... so sorry if it doesn't look all fancy enough for you"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed May 23, 2012 12:17 am

*He'd inwardly wince at the thought of her in boots anywhere near him before shaking his head once he realized she was barefoot. He'd let out a small sigh watching her* I don't care how fancy it looks, you should know that. I was just making an observation.

*He'd grin a little before moving in closer to her, arching his left eyebrow before he spoke again* Didn't mean to make you mad by doing so, I really didn't.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed May 23, 2012 12:21 am

She quirked a brow and grinned "Careful Quinn... you know what happened the last time you approached me naked" she said as she walked to her kitchen, turning on a light so she could resume her putting away of groceries. It would at least give her something to do other than gawk at how good Quinn looked. She knew if she made the mistake of looking into his gorgeous lavender eyes she'd be lost
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed May 23, 2012 12:26 am

Yeah, forgot I was naked again. *He'd shrug his shoulders, leaning against a wall and keeping his distance watching intently. He couldn't help but keep looking over her body, the way her hips swayed when she moved, or how long and delectable her legs looked in those shorts. It was all he could do just to keep himself calm and staying where he was*

So, how've you been since I saw you last?
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed May 23, 2012 12:30 am

She shrugged "alright I suppose... got me a place to live, a really good paying job and apparently a naked tiger in my kitchen" she said with a smirk as she opened her large fridge and leaned over to stack food inside. She knew that at least in the end Quinn wouldn't physically hurt her. She was still sore over what he'd done in the past, but slowly she was leaning to let go of that
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed May 23, 2012 12:37 am

*He couldn't help but laugh at that statement, letting his head tilt back as he closed his eyes* Well, I can't help that I caught your scent after I changed. If I had clothes i'd change if it made you feel better.

*Slowly he opened his eyes again, watching her still unable to really stop himself no matter how much he tried to. Biting down on the inside of his mouth he veered his attention towards a window scanning over every inch of it.*
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed May 23, 2012 12:40 am

She chuckled as she emerged from the fridge, her skirt exposing a very important detail, that she was wearing no bra and that the fridge was cold, judging by the mildly erect nipples she was sporting.

"Well I'd offer you clothes, but I doubt you want to be walking around in a tank top and skinny jeans" she said as she continued to put food away
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed May 23, 2012 12:48 am

*He'd started to reply to her before he caught glimpse of her shirt, taking note that she wasn't wearing a bra at all. All he could do for a moment was grin to himself before he realized he was getting himself worked up again, biting into his cheek once more he tried to settle himself*

Don't think I'd be able to fit into them anyways, I might be able to work it though if I was able to. With this body, you can work almost anything that you wear.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed May 23, 2012 12:52 am

She was about to say something but then she noticed him, and more importantly a certain part of him standing at half mast. She rolled her eyes and chuckled as she was now stocking her pantry. She had to get on her tip toes to make sure to stack the taller shelves.

"well....I could offer you a towel if that would work... I think you may want a plush towel considering..."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed May 23, 2012 12:59 am

*He'd suck in a breath watching her stand up like she was, it wasn't helping him at all. He could practically see her ass sticking out from her daisy dukes and her legs looked that much longer and sexier.*

Y-Yeah.. *He'd clear his throat trying his best to keep a straight face and control his body even though mentally he had a slew of curses going off* Might need a plus towel. If you have one that is. Unless you're enjoying this of course.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed May 23, 2012 1:03 am

She chuckled as she turned her head and gave him a wicked smirk "I do so enjoy watching you squirm" she said as she walked over to him. "Reminds me of when we dated... and how you did your best not to stare at my ass" she teased as she ran her finger along his chin as she still continued to put things away, just torturing him now with bending over to store things or stretching to put food away
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed May 23, 2012 1:10 am

*He felt his lips pulling back in a small grin at her touch before he spoke* As much as I tried not to.. I still did though.

*He'd let out a curse under his breath turning his head to try and not look at her, but even out of the corner of his eye he could see the perfect shape of her ass, her shapely thigh's.. Every curve of her body was burned into his mind and even looking away was doing him no good now. He shifted his body uncomfortably, trying to somehow hide his noticeable hard on, letting out a low growl as he kept the curses going just low enough that they were hard to even understand*

You take way too much pleasure out of doing this to me..
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed May 23, 2012 1:17 am

She chuckled, finally finishing putting the away the last of her groceries. She leaned against the fridge and looked at him "Yes... yes I do.." she said with a grin as she tossed away a few things before approaching him. Without another word she boldly cupped him "And it seems I still have the same effect on you like I did a few years ago" she said with a grin before stepping away and walking to the hallway that lead to the stairs.

"Either you can stay like that... or you'll follow me upstairs where I'll keep taking pleasure in doing things to you Quinn"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed May 23, 2012 1:22 am

*He'd suck in a harsh breath as he felt her hand cupping him, once she started to move away he'd already been following her without even noticing it. He wanted her so bad at this point that he wasn't sure if he could even keep back from just taking her*

I like the sounds of that. *He grinned as he followed her down the hallway to the stairs, his eyes were glued on her, just letting the thought of things he could do to her pour across his mind.*
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed May 23, 2012 1:30 am

She began to head up the stairs. The second floor was carpeted, so the stairs were covered in a plush burgundy carpet that silenced every footstep. The upstairs was cool and dark and as she lead him to the master bedroom more boxes could be seen littering the hallway and the empty room.

She turned on a lamp. The master bedroom was large, with a king sized bed, a nice desk, a walk in closet and a door that lead to the bathroom. It was the only room fully furnished and completely unpacked. Her bed was clad in dark silks, littered with pillows. She had a corner where she kept some of her nicer boots, the walls were painted a dark brown and the ceiling fan was on, keeping everything cool. On top of her chair was a bag from Victoria's secret, the top of some frilly green garment peeking out from the pink paper that concealed the rest

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:29 am