A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Baby fever!

Sookie Stackhouse
Sookie Stackhouse

Sexual Baby fever!

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:07 pm

She hadn't been able to get Sam and Nicole's baby out of her mind. She wasn't even sure if they had told anyone, so she didn't want to do this while they were out in the main part of the bar. Instead, she had waited inside the office, sitting in the chair behind Sam's desk and twirling around while waiting for him to answer the text she had sent him earlier.

On the desk sat a box wrapped half in blue and half in pink paper, with a multi-colored bow on the top. She had gone simple; she got a stuffed dog that looked like a collie to which she had gotten a small specialized collar with the name "Dean" engraved on it, a light yellow and green soft blanket and a yellow and green baby book for babies first year. She knew that her mother had said she had wished she had kept up with theirs when they were little, but had never had the time. So maybe Nicole and Sam would be different. Those first few months and years were filled with milestones that she knew that they wouldn't want to forget.

She heard steps come down the hallway and stopped spinning, turning her face to the door and smiling wide.

Baby fever!  Tumblr_mt0g1mJqFB1sinjxdo1_500
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Sexual Re: Baby fever!

Post by Sam Merlotte on Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:02 pm

There was a lot of stock now, more bottle of True Blood untainted, but not many. It would be scarce but lately there had not been any vampires around. He heard of the contamination to bottled blood and placed an order with a company he trusted, owned by Kiara Griffen. He was informed she was out of the country and I man named Glenn was taking over things for a while.

He opened the door to his office and smiled. -Sookie! Hey, you're in early. I was just doing some inventory. What's up?- he smiled as he took a seat in the recliner in the corner of the room and blew out a breath.
Sookie Stackhouse
Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:57 pm

He was just like a man, blind to what was in front of him. Still smiling, she stood from her seat and grabbed the box from his desk before moving over to him. "Here. I got you and Nicole something, from Aunt Sookie." She sat the box in his lap and then moved back. "You can open it now, or you can wait until you take it back home. It's just some things I saw and thought of you guys, so thought maybe you'd like it."

Shrugging her shoulders, she went back to the seat behind his desk and sat back down while watching him to gauge his reaction.

Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:31 pm

He looked at the box she held gift wrapped and smiled. -Oh Sookie you didn't need to do that, thanks though. I think I'll wait for Nicole to open it. She's been down lately.- He frowned and knew she was struggling with all the changes. He just wanted to make her happy.

Looking back at his desk the small border collie stuffed animal caught his eye. -Is that...a collie?- He chuckled and looked back at Sookie. -Only you.-
Sookie Stackhouse
Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:47 am

"Yes I did, Sam. You're my boss, and you're one of my best friends. I know how hard you had it after everything happened with Luna, and with Emma..." Her voice trailed off and she cleared her throat while smiling at him. "Anyway, I saw it and I had to get it. Did you see the tag?"

Swirled around in her chair and grinned at him some more.

Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:13 am

He took the Collie from her and read the collar on the stuffed dog. It read 'Dean' and all he could do was grin. -Ah yes, Dean. I remember when you named me. Same night you found out my uh...secret.- He chuckled at the memory of her screaming and running to the shower. It had only strengthened their friendship and his love for her. He trusted her, he would always trust her.

-Thanks Sook. Really, I appreciate all you've done for me. Everything. I don't know what I'd do without you most days and I mean that.-
Sookie Stackhouse
Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:27 am

She grinned and stood from the chair behind his desk, walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. He meant a lot to her, too. And now that she had found something semi-sorta normal with Alcide, and she wasn't constantly in danger of being drained by vampires, she could show Sam just how much he meant to her. He was her best friend.

"I wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for you, Sam. I just want you to know that I appreciate everything you've done for me. For not pressuring me to read your mind way back when, for trying to save me from Rene and Bill and everyone else. You're an amazing man, and Nicole is extremely lucky to have you. And the baby will be extremely lucky in having you as a daddy." Leaning down, she pressed her lips to his forehead and then took a step back. "You'll let me know when you find out what she's having, right?"

Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:45 am

His eyes went wide when she hugged him. Holding the dog in one hand and the gift in the other, he hugged her back as best he could. -No need to thank me Sooks, that's what friends are for, right?-

-I'm glad you say that, but I'm not sure. I sure as hell will try to be.- He smiled when she stepped back. -Of course, you'll be the first to know.-

Sookie Stackhouse
Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:03 am

"Go give her the presents. I'll keep track of the bar. You earned yourself the day off, Mr. Merlotte. With pay." She winked and hugged him once more before turning towards the door. "I'm happy for you, Sam. Really, I am."

She winked, waved and smiled over her shoulder before heading into the bar. She had no worries today. Not a one.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:10 am