For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Born again

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Born again - Page 2 Empty Re: Born again

Post by Bill Compton Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:13 pm

He grunted as he soon felt the pierce of the wooden splinter embedded in his thigh as blood began pooling on the floor beneath him. Growling as he gripped the self created wooden stake as he yanked it out as he continued to grunt as a hidden growl tried to snake through his clenched teeth. His hand stained in his own blood as he dropped the blood drenched broken chair leg to the floor filling the silence.

"......It is something...more...It's the most purest blood that I have ever tasted" he whispered.

He attempted to get to his feet as he grunted and slide back down to the floor, the wood had gone deeper than he anticipated. Feeling both an entry and exit wound on his thigh. Wiping his bloodied hands on his dark polo shirt as he once again attempted to get to his feet. Using the wall as balance as he hobbled to his feet.

"How...How is it possible?" he questioned her.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:19 pm

She stood, now worried about the sizable hole on his leg which was staining his pants and the floor with his blood.

"I...I don't know Bill... ever since I experimented with your blood I've had my body heal in ways it shouldn't." she said in a shaky voice

She walked over to him, placing her hand on his wound. "Drink more blood... it'll...it'll help you heal" she said, not knowing what else to do.

"I...I can only assume everything inside me is back to how it should... like...before Russell ever hurt me"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:27 pm

"I will be fine....I don't know if I will be able to stop myself....I had a hard of enough time stopping the first time" he admitted.

He felt guilty that he had to fight to let her go, her blood was far more pure than he had ever tasted, he could not take the risk that he would not be able stop himself next time. He would not take that risk, not with her life.

"We should get you up to the house...Before you are spotted" he nodded, not really knowing how to react to her last words.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:30 pm

She looked at him. "People will talk if they see you carrying me and you being injured..." she said as she brought his head down to her still fresh bite wound. "Drink Bill... for once... I can heal perfectly and not worry you about my life"

She could feel his blood seep through her fingers, he had clearly not fed enough because he wasn't healing at all.

"Let me at least be this useful to you... regardless of how you feel about me" she said calmly.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:41 pm

His head was thrust onto her neck once again where his bite marks were still fresh as her blood continued to trickle down her chest. Hesitating as his fangs dropped once again piercing her flesh as her blood once again flooded his mouth as his arms wrapped around her waist as he guided back towards the wall as he pressed her back against it.

Her blood continuing to sink into him as he could feel his own flesh begin to slowly stitch together, the open wound in his thigh began to fade away as though it never existed. Without having to fight himself this time he withdrew his fangs, not a single drop of blood spilled. Raising a finger to his fang as he pricked it, his own blood pooling on the end as he dabbed it on his fang marks as they disappeared.

He could not control himself, with Kiara still backed against the wall as his lips crashed down on her's leaving her unprepared.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:48 pm

She could feel the wound on his leg begin to heal and she relaxed. At least with that the rest of the blood on his dark pants could barely be seen and less questions would arise.

She felt him pull away and she opened her mouth to say something but suddenly his lips were on hers and she melted. She clutched his shirt, his body pinning her between him and the wall.

She could feel the hurt, the anger, the resentment vanish in a wave of sadness and remorse. She'd done so much to hurt him, to hurt herself and she was unsure she could ever undo the damage done.

All she could do was kiss him back, communicate her warring emotions through her lips, hoping, wishing somehow he would understand, understand she had never meant to hurt him, to hurt them. That all she had wanted to do was to survive.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:05 pm

His arms pinned Kiara against the wall as his body took on a mind of its own, a hidden desire buried deep beneath this strong facade that Bill had built up around him. His body and mind weakened as he remained close to her. His pride had been washed away with every brush of her skin against his own, every melted and became one.

Ever since the whole Lilith escapade Bill had been trying to build himself back to how he was, and as much as he struggled to keep himself together most nights. Throwing himself into anything to keep his mind occupied, but every night failing as his mind always drifted back to the one thing that made sense to him above all else.

Kiara.

His fangs tucked back away as his tongue began caressing Kiara's as his body grew more resilient to what his mind screamed at him to do. All he wanted was for them to have another shot at happiness, but deep down inside of Bill. He was still doubting that they could ever return to how they were.

Perhaps they rushed into things to quickly? That their lust had taken over and everything was a little forced? But he knew his love was true and would always remain. But he needed to think, and he knew that he could not take things further. As much as he wanted to, Kiara was new, she was how she was before Russell had gotten to her.

As he parted their lips as he could hear her catching her breath, his eyes fought tooth and nail to gaze into her eyes.

"....I am sorry...I shouldn't have acted like that" he whispered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:11 pm

She opened her eyes, her brain and lungs craving the oxygen the kiss had denied them. Her eyes were misty with tears as she flung herself to him in a weak hug.

"I'm so sorry.... all I've done...all the things I messed up....I'm so sorry, so sorry" she whispered, burring her head against his chest, trying hard to not break down but failing. All her emotions, all her regrets just pouring out of her eyes.

For a few seconds she just stood there before she peeled herself off him. "Sorry...I'll... I'll just stay here in the bunker...you won't have to see me in the mansion and worry about what security will think"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:22 pm

Bill was left unprepared for her attack; but this one was different. Filled with regret, remorse and so much more. His body stiffened a little as she withdrew from him talking about what the guards would think.

"I do not care what they think, I promised to keep you safe and that is what I plan to do. Now come, I know you must be wanting a hot shower and some decent food inside of you. I can feel everything again, I know when your lying. But we must go now Kiara" he instructed "I will need to carry you, I do not want anyone seeing you"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:25 pm

She nodded, knowing that in her state of mind she couldn't even run fast if she tried. She would just let Bill take her wherever he wanted. Maybe with her blood inside him he'd be able to understand how conflicted she'd been feeling, how she didn't hate him, but hated herself for what she'd done and broken.

She looked around the still messy and bloody bunker. If anyone saw this they'd think a fight went down. "I...suppose we should go then"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:36 pm

With a word Bill swept down and wrapped his arms around Kiara as he hoisted her into his broad arms as with his speed he turned and sped from the bunker. Halting at the top of the stairs as his eyes began to scan through the trees as he listened out for any signs of anyone watching him. He caught the sound of some of the guards discussing his new progeny Brianna. He would not let that go lightly, that would be something that he would fix tomorrow.

Satisfied that no one was around as he sped towards the mansion as he entered through the back that led towards the kitchen. Liam had emptied the mansion to Bill's command, as he sped towards his bedroom knowing that the guards would not disturb him here and that Brianna was less than likely to answer. With Willa out with Tara for a few nights it would raise less suspicion.

He deposited her on her feet as he steadied her, as this was the first time she had been out since she was in the bunker.

"You will be safe in here"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:39 pm

She opened her eyes, having closed them so the blur of lights and shapes didn't disorient her so bad. She looked around, slowly seeing that she was back in his bedroom, a place she didn't think she'd ever return to.

"are...you sure? I'm supposed to be dead remember?" she asked as she steadied herself with the nearest wall and took in her surroundings.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:46 pm

"I have a 24 hour guard on Quinn's place, I will know the moment that he makes a move. For the moment he believes that you are dead and it shall stay that way until I can see fit for him to know. The man you attacked, Vincent; he lives and shall make a full recovery...So that works in your favor, but I can assure you, you will be safe here for now" he reassured her.

He returned to close the door to his quarters so that no one over heard their private conversation.

"Jessica is away on some business and Brianna shall not disturb us...I believe that she is with Tara and Willa. So we are alone"

He walked over towards a large set of drawers that still held many of Kiara's clothes, things he could not bare to toss away.

"Everything is still as you left it"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:50 pm

She nodded as she walked a few steps before sitting on the bed, her legs still shaky.

"Brianna? I guess I've missed a few things whilst I've been away" she said. The news that Vincent wasn't dead did make her feel somewhat better but she knew Quinn wouldn't rest until he had her head on a pike. So be it, she'd deal with him later.

She gulped as a thought fluttered through her mind. If she was going to try and make amends, try and fix what was broken she'd have to be honest with Bill.

"Bill...what have... have you heard about Sophie?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:57 pm

It hit Bill, he realized that Kiara knew nothing of Brianna. He watched her every single movement as she sat on the edge of the bed.

"Brianna....Brianna is my new progeny...I made her when Lilith told me to do so. But she seems to be adjusting quite well under the circumstances" he smirked a little.

Perhaps it would never be the right time for them to meet considering how Kiara ended up the way that was. But he did not know if Brianna had a hand in what happened to Kiara. He needed to consider his plan on how to approach her about it. But that was something that he would deal with later.

That was when he heard her talk about young Sophie, he bowed his head and nodded. Truth be told he was always thinking about her, but found it to difficult to speak about her.

"I-I saw it in the local newspapers....I was meant to look out for her and I failed" he ended in an abrupt whisper.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:00 pm

A new progeny... made while Bill had been under Lillith. She wondered if this Brianna was from the same batch of baby vampires who had attacked her, but she'd pursue that later.

"I-I saw it in the local newspapers....I was meant to look out for her and I failed"

She looked up at him, wringing her hands, unsure of how he'd react but she had to tell him, he needed to know, less he do something rash and stupid afterwards.

"Bill... you should know..." she took a deep breath, bracing herself. "Sophie... she's alive"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:41 am