A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Setting up a meeting

Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Sexual Setting up a meeting

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:23 pm

The phone rang...and rang...and rang. -Dammit will SOMEONE get that please??- He called out from his office. He was doing the books since it was close to the end of the month. Sales were up a bit, there had been little to no vampire customers and it seemed to be picking up.

"SAAAAM! Pick up line one!" He heard Holly call out to him. Picking up the phone, he pressed the line one button and spoke into the receiver. -Sam Merlotte, can I help you?-

Sexual Re: Setting up a meeting

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:34 pm

"Hola." she almost purred. How perfect that the man she was looking for would be there and answer the phone. Looking at her fresh manicure she picked up a file and started to file her nails into sharp tips.

"I need to arrange to meet you Senor Merlotte. I have some business that needs to be taken care of." Of course she would not tell it had to do with her drinking him till he was dry and burning the body. That could come after she got to his little bar. She gave a shudder. As much as she liked the humans she did not understand some of their redneck hillbilly ways. It seemed to run rampant here in the Southeren states.
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:39 pm

He cocked a brow at the strong accent on the other end of the line. -Uhh...who's this exactly and what would this business be about? I already have enough vendors in my area and I'm not looking for many more contractors...and I'm also not selling.- There had been a few persistent buyers wanting his land and bar, but he would not sell. She also sounded like she had a hidden agenda, of course it could be the fact that he didn't trust...well, anyone.

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:45 pm

"No, no, no, Senor Merlotte." I need to talk to you about what happened at the Authority and one Rosalyn Harris. I will be in you," she paused finding the right phrase. "Neck of the woods I believe you call it. Tomorrow evening. I trust I will find you at your establishment?" Once one hand was filed she moved to her other hand almost wishing she had the time to go tonight, but killing him could wait till tomorrow. Then she would kill him.
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:49 pm

He froze and his heart felt as if it had stopped beating. Still, he was dealing with shit from the Authority. What, did they reband? How did they find out? He swallowed hard and tried to remain as unaffected by her words as he could. -I'm not sure I follow. I don't know a Rosalyn Harris and I really don't wish to speak about anything Authority related. I'm sure you can understand that. I don't want or need no trouble in my bar, so whatever you need to discuss, we can here and now over the phone.- He had a business to protect and by the sounds of it, she was a vampire....probably out for his head on a pike.

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:55 pm

She tisked and uncrossed his legs unfolding herself from the seat she had been sitting in.

"Ahora Senor Merlotte. I've seen the video tape and know better. This will be done in person. I'd hate to have it get out that you killed someone within the Authority and something happen to your little bar. It is a bar isn't it? I wasn't sure from the pictures I've been shown if it is that or some other type of shanty. I also know you live near by your establishment. So running from me won't work."
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:58 pm

He felt his anger rise. Now, he was glad that Nicole had decided to go back home for now, at least she was safe. -Fine I get it, you want me...and my head on a platter right. Well, then I guess I have no other choice. I will defend my bar and my home.- This....was really not good. At all. Fuck.

He looked at the picture on his desk of Nicole and closed his eyes. -Since you know everything I guess I'll just see you when I see you. But you don't harm anyone else you got it?- He was livid...this vampire woman thought she could come in and just kill him for killing some vampire bitch who was out to kill them in the first place? Hell no...he would have something waiting for her.

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:02 pm

"I only want you Senor Merlotte. Head on a platter withstanding. If you give me a good reason I just might not kill you." Ending the call she looked out over the sky of Dallas and felt her phone buzz. Looking down she saw it was from the lab. Progress had been made on what the amber liquid was they found at the bottling plant and what was slowly killing two vampires in the lab.
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:05 pm

He heard her hang up and slammed the phone down on the cradle, raking fingers through his hair only making it messier. This woman would be here tomorrow...he had to get supplies. He had to be prepared for anything. He wouldn't let her just kill him. It wasn't that easy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:14 pm