For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Innocent trouble

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Innocent trouble - Page 2 Empty Re: Innocent trouble

Post by Bill Compton Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:13 pm

"mmmm....Bill"

Her voiced echoed clearly in his ears as her blood continued to flow freely from her neck without stopping. It was as though she craved her blood to be inside of him, as his hand drifted to her waist and gripped tightly to hold her in place. His tongue caressing between his fangs to help keep the flow steady as he welcomed more blood.

His body seemed to have a mind of its own as her blood entered his system as his body began a slow jerk and shudder as more blood flooded him. But as he already had taken a bottle of True Blood before, he no longer had to fight to stop himself. He withdrew his fangs as his caressed to wipe up any blood that he had spilled. His fang piercing the end of his tongue as he dabbed the fang marks that he had left, watching as they disappeared before his very eyes.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:17 pm

She felt his hand on her waist holding her steady to the bed. She felt the slight warmth of his blood connecting with the bite, making the marks vanish and leaving new skin behind. She slightly turned her head, enough to meet his gaze as a question formed in her mind and tumbled from her lips before she could give it a second thought.

"Why do you make the bite vanish? I thought vampires like seeing those they called theirs marked... or am I not yours?" she asked. She didn't mean anything by it, it was more of one of her moments of curiosity as she recalled seeing countless vampires bring with pride when those they deemed theirs bore their distinct fang marks.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:22 pm

He slowly raised to sit down on the bed with his back to her as she remained laying on the bed. His hand ran through his hair as he tried to summon up an answer to her question.

"....It's a different world now Kiara. Everything has changed, where vampires would not care about branding their marks on their humans...It is all gone, vampires are now afraid to show who they truly are and I feel it safer for you not to brand my mark" he ended.

In the past he would have had no problem branding his mark on Kiara, but things were now different since Governor Burrell had messed with everything, no vampire was safe.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:25 pm

She slowly got up, placing her hand on his shoulder. She smiled at his answer. Simple enough and it made sense to keep a low profile what with the state being in turmoil over everything vampire. Slowly she leaned her head on the space between his shoulder blades.

"For what its worth....I don't mind seeing your mark on me" she whispered, letting her hand on his shoulder drift down his arm until their hands touched.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:37 pm

He could feel her warmth through his shirt as his cooled skin began to warm to her touch as their hands connected he pulled her from around him and wrapped his arms around her waist as she straddled his lips.

"....You do not know how hard it is to be in the same room as you...Looking like this when....." he ended.

He didn't want to finish that sentence, he did not want to add any pressure on her to bend to his wishes.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:40 pm

She blinked, suddenly being pulled around him and settling on his lap. She smiled gently, knowing exactly what he meant.

"It's alright Bill. I've been given the chance to regain things I thought lost to me...and if these are precious memories I can recreate...I could think of no other person to create them with than with you" she said as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her forehead against his.

"If you wish to wait...I'll do my best to be patient.. but you know how terrible I am at being patient for anything" she teased.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:49 pm

".....You have been given something unique. A chance to do things again, only this time. We are going to do things right. Take things as slow as we want" he reassured her.

His hands rested on her naked hips as his forehead rested against her's.

"This could be a new start if we want it to be...For the both of us" he whispered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:52 pm

She nodded, closing her eyes and smiling. "I'd like that.... I'd like to start over... and hopefully not make the same mistakes I did before" she whispered as she settled more on his lap, moving her legs to lock around his waist so she was more comfortable.

"That is...." she said as she opened her eyes and looked into his. "If...you still want me as you girlfriend" she said in a shy tone. She wasn't sure if Bill had forgiven her, she knew she would probably never forgive herself.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:00 pm

"I want you as a lot more than a 'girlfriend' sweetheart. I want you as my wife...But not yet. It is too soon....Slow" he whispered.

His hands trailed to her waist as he his right hand slid towards her inner thigh.

".....Slow....." he whispered again.

His feather light touch caressed along the flesh of her inner thigh as he could hear her heart beat increase once again.

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:05 pm

She couldn't help the somersault her stomach did when he said he still wanted her as his wife. Maybe it was childish of her, but to think that he would still want her like that made her hopeful that she could still gain the happiness she'd only ever let herself dream of.

Before she could stop herself she kissed him out of sheer happiness. With her blood inside him she knew he'd feel her own happiness at his declaration but just in case, she figured she could express it in a more physical way. She felt him sway back, nearly falling back on the bed but he held her steady, even as his hand wondered up higher on her thigh.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:15 pm

His hand continued to trail across her skin as though to tease every inch of her. But he would not go any further that this. He wanted to wait, he wanted to wait until things were right between them. He didn't want to rush things between them, it wouldn't be right.

"....Relax..." he whispered.

Her body was responding to his every touch and he knew that, and a part of him enjoyed that even now he still had this influence on her. With his speed he had her pinned on the bed, his hips resting between her thighs.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:19 pm

She blinked then chuckled as he had her pinned down to the bed. "Only you would get me to relax like this" she teased as she looked up at him.

She felt him settle between her thighs and couldn't help the grin that curved her lips knowing that a certain part of him was hardening the longer he remained there. She smiled and wiggled a bit so she was more settled in bed.

"I am relaxed... it seems you're the one stiffening up on me though"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:23 pm

He couldn't help but chuckle at her words.

"It appears that I am..." he grinned.

And true he was, he could feel his hardening length pressed against the tightness of his trousers as it rubbed against the inside his zipper.

"...When the time is right...I will make you remember what it feels like" he smirked as he pressed his hips against her flesh.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:27 pm

She blushed, feeling him tease her through his own clothes. She pouted, knowing that if he had his way he'd do enough things to scandalize her for several nights to come.

"mmm....the anticipation is already killing me" she whispered, feeling just a twinge of nerves at the thought of Bill taking her newly gotten virginity. It was more of her fear that with a new body she'd no longer be as adept in bed as she once used to be and in turn disappoint him somehow.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:35 pm

It was as though he could feel her fear through her blood as he halted in his actions as he gazed softly down into her eyes.

"....You do not have to be afraid...You know that I would never hurt you. Not again" he whispered.

Tucking a stray lock of her hair from her face as his thumb ran across her lower lip.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:40 pm

She blinked, knowing he had sensed her fear. She felt bad for feeling it, but it was something that her body couldn't help, not now when everything was so new and unexpected.

"I know....I trust you" she whispered, leaning her head up to kiss him gently.

After a short while she leaned back and smiled. "You should go... otherwise your staff will wonder where you've gone all night" she said. As much as she would want him to stay she knew she couldn't monopolize him like that.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:48 pm

"You should go... otherwise your staff will wonder where you've gone all night"

He nodded as he knew that she was right, he did not wish to arouse suspicions from the staff, although he could not be sure who he fully trusted on his staff especially his security. Be-grudgingly be slid from Kiara as he stood and began straightening himself as he tried to calm himself down.

"I shall be back before sunrise sweetheart. Rest" he whispered.

Leaning down he placed a soft kiss upon her forehead as he could see the pout spreading across her face. Pulling up a thin silk sheet across her naked body.

"...Sunrise" he smirked.

Turning from her as he caught a glance of her settling in for the night. Closing the door behind him as he locked it in his wake.

Now it was time to deal with Brianna.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:42 am