For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Relocation Discussions

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Relocation Discussions  Empty Relocation Discussions

Post by Bill Compton Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:24 am

Bill Compton needed a break, plain and simple. With everything clouding his judgement he needed to find some neutral ground and the only place that he could find such a place was locked away behind in his office. It was the only place that he could feel semi normal, without any building problems barging down on his door. With Kiara now relocated upstairs to the guest bedroom he needed to make sure that no one found her, not yet.

He had ordered that all guards remain outside the premises and not to enter unless it was under his command. But there was still two other minor details that he had not settled yet; Brianna and Willa. Although he could command Brianna to never speak a word about Kiara, he did not have that influence over Willa.

So he was left with only one other option for the time being, he needed them both out of the mansion until further notice. He had called through to the head security leader who was tasked with protecting Willa Burrell at all times.

"Bring Willa Burrell to my office immediately!" he snapped at the guard.

Ending the call as he placed it back in its hold as he waited. He had requested that Kiara remain upstairs until he came and fetched her. Her life was still in danger and could risk no one finding her. So right now he was thinking of any solution that would help him, and Willa was that solution.
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Relocation Discussions  Empty Re: Relocation Discussions

Post by Willa Burrell Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:57 am

Willa had begun spending so much time either at Fangtasia, going through the remains of Eric's belongings or trying to figure out what was needed before even considering opening the vampire club, that it almost seemed as if Willa lived there rather than at Bill's place.

As Willa had been looking at photographs of Fangtasia, taken for insurance purposes Willa assumed, one of her guards burst into the office of her late maker. The look on his face told her that he was not in a joking mood today. The look on his face, and the rapid beating of his pulse, told Willa that he was actually in a panic.

"Willa, Bill Compton wants us to bring you in to see him. Now."

Crossing the room quickly, he grabbed Willa by the arm and half drug her outside, almost throwing her into the car. He climbed in behind Willa and stared her in the eyes, searching for the truth to the question he was about to ask.

"Did you sneak away from us somehow? Did you sneak out and kill people? Because the king is pissed off right now."

Willa stared at Gary with a look of complete oblivion as he spoke. When he asked if she had killed anyone recently, Willa shook her head vehemently.

"No I haven't killed anyone lately I swear! Maybe someone was killed by another vampire and he wants to ask me about it but I didn't do anything wrong."

They sat in silence on the way back to Bill's mansion, a ride which seemed like an eternity. When they had finally reached their destination, Willa practically jumped out of the car and ran into the house. Willa didn't have to listen to know where Bill would be located at; he was always in the same place now-a-days. Knocking on the door to the office, Willa let herself in and sat down in one of the chairs in front of the massive desk.

"You wanted to see me Bill? Judging from the look on the guard's face, and the look on yours, this has to be something pretty serious. What can I help you with?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:07 am

Bill had been pacing back and forth on the same spot, the same routine that he had adapted over many nights, finding it to be a way to calm himself down. Kiara's presence in his home again was making him a little edgy and it was something that he was not used to. But as he had promised her, he would keep her safe and it was a promise that he would follow through on. He could hear the screeching of rubber tires as they rode over the gravel of the driveway that led to the main entrance of his home.

True he was a little edgy tonight as he had not fed, his body adjusting to have Kiara's blood coursing through his veins once again as though it was some sort of addiction. But he did find it curious as to why he did not act like this with Sookie, but that was another question for another night. Right now he just wanted to focus on the task at hand.

He needed the mansion empty as soon as possible without any future complications crossing his path with his development with Kiara. He turned his head as someone knocked on his office door and in peered Willa as she slipped into one of the chairs opposite his desk. His hand ran through his tussled hair and across his chizled chin as he now had to approach this situation with complete care and without any questions.

"Willa, I am glad that you could make it on such short notice....There is something that we need to discuss, about Brianna" he spoke, hoping to clear this meeting up as soon as possible.
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:15 am

Willa cocked her head slightly when Bill revealed that he wanted to speak to her about his newest progeny, Brianna. Had he changed his mind about letting Brianna work at Fangtasia? Did he decide that it wasn't a good idea to let her out of her large, gilded cage?

Taking a moment, Willa let her eyes scan over the vampire king of Louisiana. He seemed to be like an animal locked in a cage; nervous and on edge. She had seen this look before, on her father; when he had decided to go forward with his plan of special genocide. Yes, Bill was definitely hiding something but what? Willa decided that was a matter for another night though, right now it was better to focus on the topic at hand.

"Brianna? Well, please, go on Bill. What's on your mind?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:19 am

Bill walked around his desk as he sat himself in his own personal 'throne' of sorts, the throne that had been bestowed upon him by the Vampire Authority, with the death of Queen Sophie-Ann he adjusted to the position quicker than he expected, but now with no more Authority existing he had full reign over his territory and that was how he preferred it.

"....You remind me so much of Eric Northman" he appraised Willa further.

He found it curious as to how such a young vampire who did not know her Maker that well could be so in tune with him.
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:30 am

Willa's eyebrow raised slightly at Bill's words. She was like Eric? How could that be possible? She had barely known him. Truthfully, she had never gotten the chance to truly know him. Memories of the little time she had spent with her maker shot through her mind, playing like reels of film in her mind's eye. It was one of the first times that the pain she had come to know and expect at the mere mention of Eric's name didn't invade her now dead heart; rather, a slow smirk made it's way across her face.

"I'll take that as a compliment. I guess it's in the blood. Sometimes, it's almost as if I can still feel him but, I suppose that's just wishful thinking."

Willa knew that Bill and Eric had their differences in the past but there was still a respect their that could be seen. Eric had been a fantastic vampire; that much nobody could deny. Still, Willa wondered if the dislike would carry over to her if she reminded Bill too much of her dearly departed maker.

"Now, back to Brianna; or did you want to reminisce about my maker now?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:54 am

Bill couldn't help but smirk a little at her quick subject change back to Brianna, that was how exactly would have handled the situation. But he knew that it must he hard on Willa, not truly knowing anything about her Maker. Having lost her only two connections to him, in the loss of Pam and Nora. The only two vampires that could truly say that they knew him, but right now it was not about Eric, he had called her here for another reason.

"Perhaps another night....And as for Brianna, I have done a great deal of thinking about your proposal about Brianna working at Fangtasia and since I have already agreed to it. There is something else that I wish to discuss...I have some urgent business that i need to attend to and I shall require Brianna out of the mansion for a period of several weeks, but I would still like her close by. And I do know that Eric had some coffins stored in the back of Fangtasia. I would like Brianna to stay with you for several weeks. I shall pay for new accommodation if it is required...What do you say?" he questioned her.
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:13 am

Willa thought about the implications of everything that Bill had said for a few moments, her eyes practically trying to bore holes through the king from staring so hard. Oh yes, he was definitely hiding something. Why else would he suddenly be so eager to get Brianna out of the house when, not long ago, he was trying to keep her locked away in her room?

"Of course, Bill, although I don't think Fangtasia will be the place to stay right now. It still has some issues since the LAVTF ransacked it. I've heard that there's a very nice vampire friendly hotel in Shreveport. It should do nicely."

Forcing her lips into a slight smile, Willa looked on at Bill; wondering what was going on in that royal mind of his. One thing was for certain, Bill was up to something and Willa was becoming more and more curious about the secrets of the man that stood before her.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:27 am

"I concur. I shall have the arrangements made for as early as tomorrow evening, and of course there shall be extra guards on hand....And I require that she leave tonight as I have a lot of preparations to attend to and cannot afford to be distracted. It is of severe importance that she be well cared for, I am trusting you Willa. I cannot afford to loose another vampire in my territory, especially my progeny" he instructed.

He hoped that this would be enough, of course he would take leave and visit to make sure things were going just fine. But right now Kiara was his main priority, he needed to take care of her first.

"I am also trusting that you can be discreet on this matter Miss Burrell" he questioned her again.
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:38 am

Willa nearly chocked when Bill reiterated that she be discreet. Willa was brought up to be discreet about everything that she did; her father was a politician after all. True, she hadn't been very discreet when she had killed those humans but, that was another time and another frame of mind.

"Of course I'll be discreet Bill. Nobody will know who we are or what we are doing there, I can assure you. I'm also sure that the hoard of guards you will have surrounding her will protect her very well. She'll be as safe as a box of kittens Bill."

Rising from her seat, Willa poured herself a glass of blood; draining the glass before she turned back to Bill.

"So if that's all, I will go pack. I guess you're going to let Brianna know about the arrangements?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:44 am

"And that is how I would like it to stay that way" he recited.

He would receive daily updates from his guards about their doings and wished it to remain that way. He could not allow Brianna to be set loose on the world, not yet. A vampire still untrained about the ways of being a vampire. But that would come later, right now Kiara needed him.

"Of course, and I would appreciate it that you do not say a thing until I have spoken with her...I shall have a car ready and waiting for you both. Take her to Fangtasia tonight and show her about, train her as you wished. Then tomorrow night I shall have the arrangements made for you both. Understood?" he question her.
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:00 am

Willa smiled to herself, inwardly rolling her eyes, as Bill explained everything that he expected of her in regards to Brianna's care. She found it amusing that he was asking Willa, a vampire of only five months, to take care of Brianna, who was now going on eight month old. The irony of the situation made her laugh softly.

"Bill your baby will be fine. I'll see to that. If you like, I can also have her call and check in every hour."

Willa knew that she was probably toeing the line of insubordination but the sarcasm just came flying out of her mouth on it's own accord. She wasn't even a hundred percent sure of where it had come from. Perhaps she was more like Eric than she thought.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:06 am

Bill shook his head as he could not help but fight back a smirk from spreading infectiously across his face.

"That will not be necessary, but the thought is appreciated. Now I hate to be rude, but i have some matters that I must attend to. I shall be calling in to Fangtasia in the next week or so to see how things are coming along" he directed.

Although he had no physical interest in the place, as King it was his duty to keep a very close eye over things in his area.
    Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Post by Willa Burrell Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:11 am

Willa nodded her head slightly and walked briskly to the door, closing it behind her. She waited a moment, to see if she could hear any type of reaction from the obviously stressed king. Oh yes, Bill Compton was definitely hiding something and had been for quite some time. She could see it wearing away at him. Heading up the stairs, she went to pack her bags and thought about the one fact that she knew for certain. Bill Compton was indeed hiding something, and had been for quite some time. Secrets always cost someone something. Truman Burrell's secrets cost Willa her life and her humanity; not that she minded. She was happy to have gotten out from under her father when she did. The question remained, what was it Bill was hiding and what would it cost Brianna?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:53 am