For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Reconnected Once Again (2013)

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Reconnected Once Again (2013) - Page 4 Empty Re: Reconnected Once Again (2013)

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:09 pm

She shook her head, smiling at his concern. "No... not hurt... just sore" she said as she scooted closer to him and kissed his shoulder.

"I suppose...I should try to clean this up though.. blood on the sheets and all" she teased, figuring there were clean sheets they could use instead of these.

She already moved to sit up, her hair falling messily over her shoulders. Her legs protested movement as did the center of her body as she tried to get off the bed to stand.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:44 pm

He smirked as he could see Kiara attempt to move from the bed, without moving so that she did not hear him, he sprung to sit up and reached for her hand and pulled her back down to bed as her giggles filled the room that was once silence.

"Stay here....No need to change anything, the blood signifies change. Change I am apart of...Come back to bed, you should rest" he smirked.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:56 pm

She gasped and giggled when he pulled her back to his chest. She landed softly on his cool skin and smiled. "mmm...are you sure? I don't want the smell of blood to put you off" she whispered as she moved to look up at him.

She slowly turned so she was facing him properly before molding herself to his side, finding a nice spot to snuggle with him without being uncomfortable.

"I do have synthetic blood if you want to feed, or you can drink from me, whichever you prefer" she offered, unsure if Bill had even fed before they left, but recalling that he did like to drink a bottle or two of blood after sex.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:03 pm

"No feeding, not tonight...Tonight is different, even though we are not human. Tonight we can pretend to be" he smirked softly.

Tonight would be the one night that they could pretend that they were both normal, and he would not change that. He had already fed before he had come to visit Kiara before they had left the safety of the estate.

"I shall be fine until tomorrow...But you do need to rest. You will not feel as sore in the morning" he assured her.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:11 pm

She nodded, placing light kisses along his shoulder. She reached behind her until she managed to, a bit clumsily, drape the sheets over their lower bodies. Her room was still nice, dark and cool and between both of them there was enough warmth.

"Are you sure you can stay? what about the staff?" she asked, knowing that not returning to the mansion had not been in their plans. She didn't want to undo all he'd done to keep her safe.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:19 pm

"Don't worry about the staff, I have had over one hundred years to perfect the art of deception...Believe it or not it was quite a skill to have back in the day, especially when you had a Maker like what I had" he joked.

It had been quite sometime since he thought about Lorena, what would have happened to her had she not met her demise.

"But you don't need to worry, I always have a back up plan ready" he smirked.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:22 pm

She looked at him with a frown, clearly still worried but nevertheless she rested her head on his chest, draping one arm over his stomach as she settled in.

"I hope...we have many more nights like these" she whispered, still basking in the happiness that she felt. Even without the sex it felt like they'd broken through a wall that had been placed between them. She felt closer to him, like they were almost back to normal.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:35 pm

"As do I.....But for now, one night at a time...Slow" he whispered in her ear.

He knew that this was the first step for them both, he knew that it would take time for them to reach the milestone in how they once were. And it was time that he was willing to take.

"....Are you in any discomfort at all?" he asked her once again.

He needed to make sure that she was comfortable, soon the sun would be up and he would be dead to the world.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:42 pm

She nodded "I'm fine Bill" she whispered, touched by his worry. "Some rest and I'll be good as new" she said softly as she snuggled to his side.

She could understand his worry since as soon as the sun went up he would be dead to the world and unable to help if she was uncomfortable.

"Lets just...get some rest alright? tomorrow is a new day"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:44 pm

"Tomorrow is a new day" he whispered repeating her words.

He glanced towards the window and could see that the shutters were already locked down, the sun was now rising. As by clockwork his body felt limp and lifeless as though he knew that soon he would be dead to the world. His eyes grew heavy as he spotted Kiara gazing at him lovingly as he brought a smile to his face as his eyes grew heavier and he was drawn into darkness.

And right now he did not care, he had everything that he ever wanted.

And that was Kiara.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:46 am