For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

At The Masque (2030)

Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

At The Masque (2030) - Page 2 Empty Re: At The Masque (2030)

Post by Brianna Jackson Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:22 am

Her lips responded to his the moment that they touched, she could feel a tingling sensation building in the pit of her stomach as she fought to remain still...to play the game.

"Such a way with words Sir, as though you try to tempt me to seek out who my suitor is" she whispered.

As she could feel his body pressed up against hers as their hips continued to sway together in rhythm.

"........The game grows with anticipation as does her desire" she spoke answering his question.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:29 am

He kissed her once again, deeply, slowly, then pulled back enough to speak.

"Well then, Madam has three questions that will be answered without guile, but she cannot ask for my name. If the lady discovers my identity, she takes the blindfold off for the night, but if she cannot, then she is mine for the night. Does the lady accept my challenge?"
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:38 am

Her arms fought to break freeze of the prison that she had created for herself to touch him, to respond fully to his touch, but she did not.

"The lady does accept your challenge my good Sir" she grinned.

Feeling his touch deepen against her lips made a heavenly pool in the pit of her stomach.

"Three questions, such an impossible situation...Three questions...My first question, does Sir have a dark hidden desire beneath his touch?" she quizzed him.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:43 am

Quinn smiled when she accepted the challenge. He thought carefully on the first question. He then kissed her again and spoke in a whisper.

"Desire, yes...dark, perhaps...but far from hidden."

He brought his hands from her hips and tugged playfully at the cords of her bodice, but did not try to unite them.

"Next Question?"
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:51 am

She smirked as she felt his lips on hers once again as she could feel him tugging at her laces that tied her bodice together. She could not help but fight the smirk from spreading across her face.

"Does good Sir know my identity?" she grinned.

Her hand rested on her hip as she tried to relax her body, but fighting the urge to remove the silk band.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:54 am

He took her hands in his own, bringing them to her bodice and placing her own hands on the strings.

"Sir has a good suspicion of your identity but has chosen not to press the point as this is far more fun. One more question, Madam, and you are mine. Are you ready to ask it?"
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:07 pm

"I am ready Sir" she grinned.

Brianna turned to where she could feel his penetrating gaze on her flesh, as she smirked devilishly. With the silk band still covering her eyes as she reached behind her back to the lace bodice as she began to undo her ties.

".....Do my good Sir approve?" she smirked, unable to see his reaction.

Slowly as she finished undoing her last lace as her dress slid from her body and pooled at her foot as she felt a gush of cool air breeze across her cool flesh. The red contrast of her lingerie paling perfectly against her cool pale skin.

At The Masque (2030) - Page 2 29751710

Last edited by Brianna Jackson on Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:17 pm

Quinn grinned as he looked openly at her newly exposed skin. He had not anticipated that move, but he was duty bound to answer her question. The sight of the birthmark on her thigh confirmed her identity beyond doubt.

"Sir does approve but would have preferred to strip Madam himself in a much slower fashion. Now, the questions have been asked and you are mine for the night, Brianna."

He grinned as he waited for the realization that he had used her name sank in. He watched the awareness soak in and change her expression. His eyes wandered over her exposed form, grinning widely.

"As you are mine for the night, you will retrieve your clothing and put it back on carefully. I will assist you with the bodice cording. You will do this without removing your blindfold. Once you are fully dressed again, you may remove the blindfold. Do you understand?"

He grinned and replaced his mask, lifting the hood into place and pulling his gloves back on while she gathered her clothing.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:25 pm

The way her name rolled of the end of his tongue made every bone in her body quiver to his voice, she knew exactly who he was.

"....Yes Sir" she smirked.

Reaching down to her feet as she clasped her dress as she slowly shimmered it up her sleek skin making a show of each pull as she slowly turned around away from him whilst he did what he said as he re-did her lace on her bodice. 

Turning back to around to face him as she did what he told her next as she reached behind her head to undo the silk band as she held it in her hand.

"....Is Sir pleased?" she grinned at him.

Last edited by Brianna Jackson on Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:29 pm

He saw the flash of recognition in her eyes. He stepped in, hold her close, and whispering in her ear.

"You still show your dimples when you smile, Brianna. It has been far to long, hasn't it. You can keep the blindfold as a memento of tonight."

He lifted his mask, hanging it at his belt. He leaned in and kissed her intimately. He loved how her body molded to his own as they kissed. He had missed this.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:36 pm

"They only show for you my dear John" she grinned.

As he closed the gap between them as his lips touched her's, her arms snaking around his broad shoulders as her body bent to his will as it always did. His hands drifted to caress every inch of his flesh to feel him beneath her hands. Pulling back to gaze softly at him, her hand raising to caress his his cheek.

"I have missed you John" she whispered.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:40 pm

"I promised you that I would come back when the timing was right. Now is that time. Where we go after tonight is up to you, Brianna. All cards on the table, I came back to the US because I missed all of you, but especially you."

He kissed her again and began to lead her back out of the garden maze.

"I hope you have at least thought of me on occasion..."
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:48 pm

As he led her out of the maze as she turned to face him, a smile plastered on her face as she gazed at John, she could not help feel excited by her words.

"...I have thought of you every day since you left my side...But I do hope that you will stay" she whispered, fearing his answer as she raised her eyes to meet his waiting his answer.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:52 pm

"I am home for good, Brianna. No more trips to Rome, no more emergency flights to Paris. Vincent's daughter takes care of the day to day business so it leaves me a lot of free time now. Can you think of anything I could do to take up some of that time? I'd hate to be bored..."

He chuckled and kissed her again as they left the maze and returned to the party.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:00 pm

"I am sure that I can think of a few things to keep you occupied" she smirked.

Taking his arm as he led back to the party, endless of idea's running through her mind. But one things Brianna knew, she would not be going home alone tonight.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content