For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

+2
Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry
Sam Merlotte
6 posters

Running the bar

John Quinn
    John Quinn

Running the bar - Page 2 Empty Re: Running the bar

Post by John Quinn Wed May 23, 2012 9:01 pm

*He'd shrug his shoulders a little before he thought about it* I don't move around as much anymore. Staying around this area more than anything it seems. *Moving his hands from behind his head he'd tap his fingers along the table top*
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed May 23, 2012 9:02 pm

His eyes widened at Jason's problem Jason was known to get himself into some things, but this was way out of the normal. -Gay huh?- He nodded in thought. -Well, guess you thought wrong there Stackhouse.- He shook his head. -Don't sound like Jessica to go kissin' on other men...then again guess you never know these days.-

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed May 23, 2012 9:04 pm

I walked out and noticed a nice couple in a booth. From their scent they were supernatural. Were or shifter...I smiled and headed that way with my order pad, stealin occasional glances at Jason. "Hey y'all, what can I getcha tonight?"
    Amelia Broadway
    Amelia Broadway

Post by Amelia Broadway Wed May 23, 2012 9:12 pm

‎..She'd eat a few more bites before pushing the dish away from her and sipping her drink. Maybe the food wasn't exactly a good idea right now with so much on her mind, or maybe being awake at all wasn't such a good idea. Biting her nails she'd turn and look around for the waitress who'd served her (Jessica) to ask if she'd had a box she could use to take this back home;
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed May 23, 2012 9:13 pm

‎*she nodded as she was brought a beer and she took a sip* ahh.. well that must be nice, not moving around so much.. *she said, not wanting to say that him not moving around would mean he could spend more time with her*
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed May 23, 2012 9:16 pm

He stopped cleaning the glass and sighed. The subject of Tommy was still sensitive to him. -Aw, well I'm fine. You know how it is. I'm dealing. Thankfully I have Luna to help me through it.- He put the glass down and leaned on the bar. Nodding towards Jessica. -What you still doing talkin' to me, go on now...go make up with your girl. Tell her I said she can go ahead and take her break.- He said with a wink. He could tell Jason was itching to talk to her, just didn't know how. So Sam gave him a little push.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed May 23, 2012 9:17 pm

‎*He'd look up at Jessica nodding his head* A beer if you could. *Turning his attention back to Kiara he'd shrug his shoulders once more, he wasn't going to out right say that he liked not having to since he could appear at her house or find her somewhere and just be around her again* It's got it's perks, so it's decent to say the least.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed May 23, 2012 9:18 pm

I nodded and smiled. I noticed my customer (Amelia) waved me over and ask for a to go box. I rushed to the kitchen and grabbed her one, placing her check on the table. "Have a great night" Rushing to the bar for his drink order, I asked Sam for the beer. I avoided looking at Jason because I was ashamed, afraid and nervous. While he got the beer I looked at my nails.
    Amelia Broadway
    Amelia Broadway

Post by Amelia Broadway Wed May 23, 2012 9:23 pm

‎..She'd thank Jessica before starting to push the food into the box once she was done she'd pulled out her wallet getting enough money to clear the bill and then paid it before leaving Jessica a $5 tip. Grabbing her food she'd start out of the bar and head out to start her way back to her house;
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed May 23, 2012 9:29 pm

*she smiled as she set down some money and a tip. She rubbed her neck as she stood* care to help me out with something Quinn? *she asked with a grin*
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed May 23, 2012 9:30 pm

*He'd arch his eyebrow, looking up at her before he started standing up, a small grin slowly sliding across his lips* Why not, I'm always happy to help.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Wed May 23, 2012 9:33 pm

He watched as Jason went over to Jessica's section after he handed her the beer. He smiled and turned to the till to get the reciepts from tonight. Sam could see that the bar had died down quite a bit and Tara had just come back from her break. He grabbed the till and receipts and put a new one in, heading to his office to start the books. And maybe call Luna. He smiled as he turned for the hallway.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed May 23, 2012 9:36 pm

I brought the guy his beer and headed to clean up and gather tips from another table when I heard his voice. I stood and looked up at his smile. I could have melted right there. I just nodded and placed my tips in my pocket. "Let's go out back." I headed down the hallway that led to the employee entrance and sat on the bench. I looked up at him and said. "So, what's on your mind?" I waited for the worse...because I deserved it.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed May 23, 2012 9:44 pm

‎*she grinned and lead him outside to where her car was. She opened the trunk and showed him a box of harley parts. She recalled he was still a bike enthusiast and had happened on these authentic vintage parts a few weeks ago* there.. like a... present of sorts *she said awkwardly*
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed May 23, 2012 9:54 pm

‎*He'd looked at the parts grinning to himself, picking a few up and looking them over before he looked back over at her* Present huh? Not that I'm complaining but what've I done to make you want to give me one at all? *He chuckled a little waiting for her answer as he looked back down and started scanning over the Harley parts, he felt like a kid in a candy store right now with them.*

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed May 23, 2012 9:54 pm

I smiled wide. My heart felt like it fluttered (if it would beat). I stood and walked closer to him, kneeling in front the chair he was in. "Jason, I really am sorry...It just...happened. But I swear, it won't happen again." I grabbed his hand and looked up at him. "Can we just start over? No relationship, just take it slow? Like before?"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed May 23, 2012 9:58 pm

*she shrugged* just.. thought of you really.. *she smiled as she leaned on her car* but I should jet.. I have furniture coming in the morning and I don't want them to screw things up. *she leaned in and kissed his cheek* call me sometime Quinn..
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed May 23, 2012 10:03 pm

‎*He'd grin, nodding his head* I should head out too. *Starting to move the parts he'd shift it under his arm and wink at her* And you know i'll call you babe, or just pop up at your house again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:08 am