For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

The Invitation(2050)

John Quinn
    John Quinn

The Invitation(2050) Empty The Invitation(2050)

Post by John Quinn Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:18 am

Quinn smiled as he felt the water fall over his body. Last night still fresh in his mind, he could not remember the last time he had slept alone. Brianna had been a god send in a time when he did not know where he was going. She had given him a new purpose and he had given her someone who she could count on. He hoped she would like the white rose he left her today. As he dried his body, he walked to the main room. The mail had been placed on the table for him to go through. Mostly normal bills and such but one envelope caught his attention. The address was Sam's old bar. What did they call it now? oh that's right...Bellfleur's. He opened the envelope with curiosity and pulled out the enclosed card.

The Invitation(2050) Reunio10

He left it next to the white rose on the bed and laid out a dress for Brianna to wear. He kissed her cheek and headed into the office to take care of the evening's duties.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

The Invitation(2050) Empty Re: The Invitation(2050)

Post by Brianna Jackson Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:24 pm

Brianna's arms stretched out above her head as she could feel that the sun had not long ago set, her fingers curling into the soft white pillow beneath her head. She turned her head to see that Quinn was not in the bed next to her, the memory of last night still fresh in her mind as she spotted the white rose on the pillow next to her. Her fingers traced the soft white petals as she smirked, she loved it when Quinn left simple gestures like this.

As she spotted the gown she could not help the smile that spread across her face, as she stood from the bed as she opened the bag to find a glorious garment inside. Pulling it from the bag as she began sliding into the gown and zipped herself up.

Perhaps Quinn had something planned for the evening. Knowing that he would be in his office, she began her search, knocking on the door;

"How do I look?" she quizzed as she gave a quick spin.

The Invitation(2050) 2013-c10
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:27 pm

Quinn heard her walk in and smiled.

"Incredible as always, Brianna. Did you see the invitation? I left it on the pillow for you."

He stood, walking to her, and kissing her softly.

Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:31 pm

"What invitation? I was to excited to see this dress that you chose for me...If I didn't know that you preferred woman I would begin to question your dress sense" she joked.

As she responded to his kiss as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Where are we going?" she quizzed him.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:34 pm

"Do you remember the little dive bar in Bon Temps? Merlotte's? Well, the community there is having a little get together and we received an invitation. I thought, since we did not have other plans, that we might step in for a few and say hello to the old crowd. Now that I think about it, that dress might be a bit much for this event..."

He smiled as he watched her consider what he had said.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:37 pm

"Do we have to go?" she grinned.

With her arms still draped around his neck, her tongue ran across her soft lips as she gazed softly into his eyes, her eyes widening at his last remark.

"...I am sure that I can think of plenty to keep us occupied for the evening" she grinned innocently.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:40 pm

"Brianna...there is always plenty of time for that. I was also thinking that we could pay respects to your Maker, as a courtesy. It has been quite some time since you two saw each other. I thought you might enjoy seeing some of them again...maybe even your sister."

He chuckled at the thought of Jessica's reaction when they walked in together.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:45 pm

"John, you know I haven't spoke to Jessica in years, and as for Bill. You know how he would feel about us" she sighed.

Dropping her arms from his neck as she fidgeted with her hands as gazed down at her feet.

"...I just want a nice and simple life, but if you wish to go then we shall...But if you think this dress is a bit too much. Perhaps you could help me change?" she suggested.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:52 pm

"Brianna Elizabeth Jackson, you and I both know that Jessica has been trying to get us to visit Bon Temps for several years. You forget, I read the mail first. As for William, he learned long ago that I will do as I please and there is nothing he can do to stop it. Besides, do you really think he never put things together? Give him a bit of credit, Bri."

He flashed her a cheshire grin.

"Nobody says we have to stay long. Just long enough to pay our respects to those who are attending, and to those who have passed on. Besides, Tessa has been asking for us to stop by the old Estate in Bon Temps anyway. You left that silk bodysuit there last time we visited them. You always have looked good in that outfit."

Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:59 pm

Brianna knew that John was right.

"I like it when you use my full name, not even Bill dares to do that anymore" she giggled.

A part of her didn't want to go back there, it brought back too many memories. She remembered Jason had had passed a few years ago. She never got the chance to say goodbye, maybe this was the time. She hadn't spoke with Sookie in a while, there was things that she wanted to say.

"I wondered where that had gone..." she smirked innocently.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:03 pm

"Well, now that that is settled..."

He walked behind her, unzipping the dress and peeling her out of it. He kissed her now bare shoulders and wrapped his arms around her, nuzzling her neck playfully.

"We need to find out something a bit more casual. Maybe the cocktail dress Arabella sent you from Rome. You have been looking for an excuse to wear it anyway. After all, how often does the Queen of Rome send you a present."

He chuckled as he let his arms slip free, resting his hands on her hips.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:19 pm

Brianna felt the warm air glide across her skin as she felt herself now being peeled from her dress as it now pooled at her feet. His arms wrapping around her as she rested her own on his.

"It is true...We must visit Arabella soon. I do miss her" she smiled softly.

As his hands rested on her hips she turned her body as her exposed chest pressed firmly against his own chest.

"...I should go and get dressed before I find myself distracted" she smirked as she left a kiss on his lips in her wake as she turned and swiftly made her way to the bedroom.

It did not take her long to find the dress that she needed as she now stood at the bedroom door, awaiting his response.

"Shall this do Sir for the evening?" she smirked.

The Invitation(2050) 2013-c11
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:26 pm

Her reference to 'Sir' reminded him of that night so long ago when he have come back from Rome for the last time. He just stood there admiring her for a moment before speaking, lost in the memory of that night.

"Madam, you look delicious, as you always have."

He stepped close, kissing her deeply and resting a gentle hand at the small of her back.

"You are going to turn heads tonight, Brianna, though you always do. We really do need to get going. Even now, the party should be getting started. I'll call Tessa from the car and let he know that we will be staying at the house for the day. She will be thrilled. Since her parents died, we are pretty much the only family she has, other than her wife, of course."

He walked over to an intercom on the desk and pressed a button.
    "Souris, be a dear and have the driver bring a car around. We will be gone for a few days, so feel free to take the time off, with pay. Spend some time with your daughter."

He clicked off the intercom and smiled at Brianna.

"This should be an interesting night."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:21 am