A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

You put your arms around me, and I'm home.

Nicole Wright
Nicole Wright

Sexual You put your arms around me, and I'm home.

Post by Nicole Wright on Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:54 pm

The last fight with her mom had been the final straw; she'd be damned if that woman, even if she was her best friend, took over her life. It seemed that since she had gotten pregnant her mom thought that she couldn't take care of herself. Yes, she was young and pregnant, and yes her mother cared about her. But when would she realize that she had grown up?!

Her decision had been made when her mom had stated she needed to stop using the microwave, and had stated that she needed to get Sam to sign over his parental rights. While they had a sort of odd relationship, she'd never try and take his child away from him. That was just wrong. So she had packed up her meager belongings and hopped into her car, then took off towards Bon Temps. She was thankful that her mom was staying relatively close by and that they hadn't moved back up north yet. The drive wouldn't be too long, and then things would be right. That was, if Sam would welcome her back....
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Sexual Re: You put your arms around me, and I'm home.

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:04 pm

He had closed the bar down for the day so that he could get some orders placed and so that everyone could have time away from the bar. Sunday's he usually opened late around three, but he called everyone and told them not to worry about today. They were all happy to have a day to themselves, everyone was so over worked. With the holidays coming up, he hoped there was enough profit to give a bonus to everyone.

The holidays were soon approaching and he constantly thought of Nicole and their baby. How was she and if she was happy. He'd thought of calling her numerous times but never completed the call. Sighing, he wiped down the bar one more time and turned around to stock the shelves back of the whiskey and spirits.
Nicole Wright
Nicole Wright

Post by Nicole Wright on Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:17 pm

It had taken all of her strength not to turn around when she pulled into the bar; something kept pulling her closer. Maybe it was the baby realizing that daddy was near, realizing that it needed them both to survive. Taking a deep breath, she slid out of the car and shut the door quietly in hopes that he wouldn't hear.

She knew he was in the bar by the fact that the front door was open and the lights were on; he always did that when he was stocking and cleaning. She assumed he had let everyone have the day off since there were no other cars there. She stepped through the doorway and just watched him for a moment before clearing her throat. "Sam?"
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:35 pm

He wiped the rim of one of the margarita glasses and hung it above his head on the rack. Hearing a car engine and car door, he sighed. Probably Jane again, didn't that woman get the hint of closed? She really needed AA meetings. Hearing the footsteps get near, his back still to the door he spoke. -We're closed.-

Draping the rag over his shoulder, he squat down to grab a crate when his senses took over and he inhaled her scent. Nicole? Confirmation came in the sound of her clearing her throat and calling out his name. He dropped the empty crates and stood, turning around to see her in the doorway. Her stomach slightly more protruding than before. She had been gone a whole month and she was still beautiful. He didn't know what to say. -Nicole? Hey, what...what brings you here? Everything okay?- He was happy to see her, more than happy. But he feared getting happy only for bad news.
Nicole Wright
Nicole Wright

Post by Nicole Wright on Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:44 pm

He sounded relieved at first, then worried. She grinned inwardly. It made her feel good, somewhat, that he worried about her. Taking a step closer, she shook her head no and grinned.

"Everything is fine. I just...." How did she say this? Would he even let her come back? Taking another shaky breath, she met his eyes. "I couldn't stay with my mom anymore. She was driving me nuts."

She watched him closely to see if he'd give anything away, or give some subtle hint that she was welcomed back.
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:59 pm

He moved around the bar as she spoke, smiling bigger as he got closer to her. She seemed nervous, he wondered why. When she explained about her mom, he chuckled. -Aw, cher. I'm sorry.- She seemed disappointed in that and possibly worried.

Stepping closer to her, he touched her cheek and ran a thumb smoothly across her skin. -You're always welcome here, with me. In my home, in my bar. Where ever makes you happy, Nicole. If you need a place, you got it.-
Nicole Wright
Nicole Wright

Post by Nicole Wright on Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:10 pm

The smile on her face grew slowly, her heart warming.

"I'd like to come back... home."

She turned her face into his palm and then pressed her lips to the soft skin there. While she was still worried about what would happen with them, romantically, she had a feeling that they could at least be friends. And he would be the best.

Slowly she opened her eyes and looked up at him, warmth spreading through her body as her eyes met his.
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:13 pm

-Nicole, I can't tell you how happy I am to hear that. It took you leaving for me to realize what I wanted, what I needed.- He stepped closer to her and looked down at her stomach then back up to her. -I want you, I need you and our child. I want to make this work, I want us to try.-

He slid his hand down her neck to her shoulder and down her arm. Taking her hand, he smiled and kissed her knuckles. -I'm not the best man out there, but I sure as hell will try to be. For you...for our baby.-
Nicole Wright
Nicole Wright

Post by Nicole Wright on Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:17 pm

"Oh Sam," she said breathlessly as she slowly moved her hands behind his neck and pulled him down so that their lips pressed roughly together. Blame it on hormones, or feelings she had for him rushing to the forefront. All she knew was that she needed him, wanted him, and was so happy to be back where she belonged.

As their lips continued to explore, she moved her hands from his neck and down his back where they rested lightly and pulled him forward a bit more. It was weird how different her body felt now that she was around him. She was oblivious to their surroundings as she deepened the kiss. It all felt.... right.
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:29 pm

He was tugged down and her lips crushed against his. At first he was surprised by it, soon closing his eyes and wrapping both arms around her to hold her close to him. He could feel her small hands pulling him to her. He kissed her fervently and as the kiss deepened, his crotch hardened. She tasted good, smelled good and was the mother of his unborn child.

He lifted her and she wrapped her legs around him as he lowered their bodies to the ground. Cradled between her legs, he was careful not to hurt her or put too much pressure on her stomach. He never stopped kissing her as he held himself up with one hand and used his free hand to run up her smooth leg. She was wearing a short black skirt and the way she moved against him caused his pants to become very uncomfortable. -I can stop...just tell me if you need me to stop. If you don't want this...-
Nicole Wright
Nicole Wright

Post by Nicole Wright on Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:35 pm

"It's not like I can get pregnant, Sam. Please..." She met his gaze with her own, fire glowing in her eyes. "I want this. I want us."

It was amazing how she had grown in just a few months and it was amazing how this man had made his way into her heart so quickly. While she had been gone, she had questioned if her feelings for him were real, or if they were just because they were having a child together. And now that she was here, in his arms, they were definitely real.

Her legs tightened around his waist and she closed her eyes as he ran his hand up her leg; it felt like his fingers left sparks along her skin. She liked this, how sensitive everything about her was now. Her hands went back to his hair and she gently ran her fingers through his curls, a smile playing at her lips before they were pressed back against his.
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:42 pm

Hearing her accepting him, all of him, he smiled and chuckled at her remark. -I'd say you could check that off the list.- He felt her fingers run through his hair and then her lips pressed to his own. He kissed her back just as hard and continued running his hand up her leg, over her thigh. He hiked up her skirt and broke the kiss to kiss her neck, down to the edge of her shirt. -Here? Right here?- He was not sure if it would be considered 'right' to have his way with her on the floor of the bar.

Nicole Wright
Nicole Wright

Post by Nicole Wright on Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:50 pm

God, would he never stop talking? She shook her head, let out a frustrated sigh and me his eyes again.

"Sam. For God sake, I'm laying here, underneath you, panting and needy. I don't care where we do it as long as we do it!"
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:02 pm

He chuckled again, grinning. Well, if that's what she wanted...He pulled her up to him and lifted her shirt over her head and arms, flinging it to the side. Assaulting her lips again, he unclasped her bra in one swift move with one hand, pulling the fabric away and tossing it to join the growing pile of clothes. He lifted his own shirt and tossed it, pressing his chest against hers. He ran hotter than a typical human.

He kissed his way down her neck and chest, running a thumb over her left nipple as it perked up and hardened under his touch. Her soft caramel skin, she smelled so good. He kissed over the small hump of her belly and hiked up her skirt to grasp her panties on each side and pull them down. Once free of her body, he tossed them over his shoulder and wiggled his brows. -You said you wanted it, I think I'll make you wait a bit....longer....- He heard her begin to protest and crawled downward so that his face dipped between her thighs.

His tongue ran over the outer core of her body, hearing her reaction her continued. His tongue flicked the small pearl that grew, she was wet and she tasted great. She was so ready, but he wanted to re-introduce himself to her body. His pants, however, if he didn't lose them soon...he might be in a hell of a lot of pain.
Nicole Wright
Nicole Wright

Post by Nicole Wright on Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:14 pm

A growl left her lips and she dug her hands into his hair again, tugging not so gently as he laved away at her. Everything in her body was alive now, and she felt like she might burst at any moment. Had he always been this wonderful? It was lucky she was pregnant now; with the way she felt, she wasn't sure she'd be able to keep her hands off of him. Thank goodness she couldn't get pregnant twice.

"Mmmmm," she murmured as she threw one leg into the air and pressed him harder into her body. Every flick of his tongue had her jolting, every slight brush of the stubble on his chin rubbing against her soft skin making her shiver. It wouldn't be long til she exploded, and she thought she may pass out with the force of the orgasm that was threatening to take her over.
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:20 pm

He continued to lap his tongue and suck occasionally. He sensed she was about to come undone at his flicking, so he stopped and ran the back of his hand along his mouth. Grinning at her, he moved up and kissed her lips once. Kneeling in between her legs, he unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped to free himself from the confines of his pants.

Holding himself up with one hand, he held his length in his free hand and pressed against her entrance. Slowly, he filled her. Inch by precious inch. Feeling her expand, everything remaining tight, he grunted. Sheathed in her warm core, he moved his hips to thrust into her. Slowly in and out, sliding , moving, thrusting, rocking. His speed grew faster and faster, looking down at her as she made the sweetest sounds.
Nicole Wright
Nicole Wright

Post by Nicole Wright on Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:31 pm

She would never get enough of this, of him.

Her hands found their way down his back and she gripped his ass, pushing him further and further, harder and harder, into her. The doctor had said everything was fine with the pregnancy, and that there would be no worries if she had sex. At that point in time, though, she had thought that she wouldn't be having sex for quite a while. But here she was!

She felt her body tighten, that sweet release rocking her body and causing her to let out a loud moan; she gripped his ass tighter and squeezed her legs around him as she urged him on.
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:36 pm

Sweat dripped from his brow as he continued to move inside and out of her body. She squeezed his ass and he looked down at her with a grin. He found himself moving so hard against her, he almost stopped for fear of hurting her or the baby but she would not loosen her legs around his body so he continued to thrust.

Feeling her walls tighten around him, he groaned and felt his own release at the same time. He was spent, and very much sated. Trying to regain his breathing, he looked down at her and moved her hair from covering her eye. -Damn, baby. Damn.- He chuckled and slowly pulled out of her. Grabbing the bar rag from nearby to wipe the liquids from the floor. His breathing was still coming in and out harshly as he stood and zipped his pants, then helped her up. Her skirt fell back down to cover her as he bend down to gather her clothes from the floor and handed them to her. -I hope I didn't hurt you. That was...- She pressed her finger to his lips and giggled. He loved the sound of that. He smiled. -Hungry?- She nodded eagerly and bit her bottom lip. -I'll get us some food and lock up, you get dressed so I can undress you again later.- Before he turned to leave, he closed the space between them and kissed her hard again. -Welcome home, baby.-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:03 am