For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Reaching out

John Quinn
    John Quinn

Reaching out - Page 3 Empty Re: Reaching out

Post by John Quinn Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:37 am

His lips still tingling from the kiss, he chuckled softly. Oh yes, this one was going to be fun to be with. He walked back toward the rear of the bar smiling. He saw Holly standing near the door.

"Everything alright?"

"Yea, but your guy is getting antsy. He came in looking for you. Thankfully someone was already locked in the bathroom so I said it was you. He rolled his eyes and went back outside, but I get the feeling he is bored."

"No problem, I appreciate you covering for me. I owe you one."

He walked through the back door, stopping by the now empty bathroom to wash his hands. Taking the paper towel with him, he dried his hands as he walked out the front door. He tossed the paper towel in the trashcan outside the bar and looked up at Tolvin. He was leaned against the bar, smoking. He made sure to exaggerate his movements a bit as he walked to the car.

"There's never enough peoples here, Tolvin. I think next time we'll go to Shreveport. There is a nice bar there I used to visit. Lets go home for now though. I think I'm a little tired."

"Tired...of course, Sir....I'm certain that's it." Tolvin said with a smirk.

Tolvin rolled his eyes as he shut the door behind Quinn. He moved to the front and climbed in. He glanced at the apparently passed out Quinn in the back seat and shook his head. He put the car in drive and pulled away for the drive home.