For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Quick Contact

John Quinn
    John Quinn

Quick Contact - Page 3 Empty Re: Quick Contact

Post by John Quinn Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:06 am

He chuckled at her comment.

"Since when has anything around here been 'normal'? If you want a label for what we are, friends will work as well as anything else for the time being. Now, have you thought of anything else you wanted to know? Or would you like to continue the lessons I offered?"
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:10 am

"You have a point there...Maybe you could give me my first lesson when I come around to yours? You can show me everything you have got" she grinned.

Wrapping her arms loosely around his neck as she pressed her body closely to his.

"I should go before Bill calls me back, I hate when he does that" she grumbled.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:15 am

He waited a moment before speaking, simply enjoying the coolness of her skin as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You are probably right. Besides, he could command you not to leave the estate unless you are going to work. That would make things a lot harder. As for the lessons, perhaps Arabella can help with them as well. She has been a vampire for quite a while now and might be able to answer some questions that I cannot."

He kissed her again, then removed her arms from his neck and grinned.

"Sooner or later, we will figure things out. When that happens, we will not have to hide so much."
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:19 am

"But I think I would much prefer the teacher that I have standing in front of me. I quite like him" she grinned.

Feeling both her hands wrapped in his as she raised her eyes too meet his knowing that she had to leave but she really didn't want to.

"But I look forward to meeting her" as she thought about their next meeting.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:22 am

He walked her back toward Merlotte's and to his car. He reached in the back seat, removing his spray bottle and motioned for her to turn around. As she turned, he sprayed her with the de-scent solution and chuckled. He handed her a small bottle of blood and smirked.

"That one I picked special for you. It is from an Italian donor. Thought you might like it."

He smirked as she looked at the bottle.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:26 am

Turning around in circles so that he could spray her with the de-scent spray as she turned back around to face him as she accepted the small bottle of blood. She debated about drinking it now but she wanted to wait until she was back at the mansion, she would dispose of the bottle safely.

"Thank you.....See you again soon. Text me the directions to your home" she told him.

Reaching up to kiss his lips as she let hers linger there for a few seconds before she quickly took off into the trees. She needed to get home before Bill figured out that she was gone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:18 pm