A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Camping Trip

Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Sexual Camping Trip

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sun May 27, 2012 7:44 pm

Sam sat in his office Saturday night and called Luna. -Hey Baby, Listen I was thinking, what if you and Emma come away with me this weekend. Just us.- She sounded a little unsure, but in the end she happily accepted the invite. He told her what to pack and smiled big knowing it would be a great weekend...just the three of them.

He packed up a duffle of what he would need and all the equipment needed for camping. He would take them to a quiet camp just outside Monroe. Woods to run, animals to see, activities to do. He loaded everything up in his jeep and headed off to Luna's house to pick them up. He just prayed everything went right this time.
Luna Garza
Luna Garza

Sexual Re: Camping Trip

Post by Luna Garza on Sun May 27, 2012 8:21 pm

"Emma! Are you all packed?" She heard what she assumed was a 'yesssss mommy' from Emma's room and laughed a little. They were going on a camping trip with Sam like that had what felt like ages ago.

Still smiling, she went to double check her bags to make sure she had everything she needed for the weekend. "Emma!! Sam's here!" she yelled as she saw his jeep pull into the yard. Fluffing her hair in the mirror, she grinned as she walked to the front door and grinned as Emma threw open the door and ran out to him screaming his name.

"Hey, stranger," she said softly as she leaned on the doorjamb and smiled at him. Good God in heaven, he was gorgeous.
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sun May 27, 2012 8:33 pm

He turned off the ignition and hopped out of the jeep in his normal attire. Tight jeans, a tucked in button down with boots. Sliding his keys in his pocket he leaned down to Emma and picked her up twirling her around as she squealed with delight. He laughed and looked towards Luna. She stood in the door jam and looked good enough to eat. Her hair cascading over her shoulders and the sunlight lit up her skin to show off her tanned color. With Emma now on his back he walked up the path and leaned in to give Luna a sweet kiss. -Hey, yourself.- With a wink he grinned and bounced Emma and she giggled. -My girls all ready to go?- Luna helped Emma down from his back and he grabbed all of their luggage and placed it in the back of the jeep. She buckled Luna in and he closed the hatch door. He snuck behind Luna as she closed Emma's door and kissed the side of her neck, poking her sides where she was ticklish and making her jump. He chuckled and ran around to his side and hopped in. He loved picking on her because her laugh was music to his ears, and her smile could make his mood escalate to the heavens.
Luna Garza
Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza on Sun May 27, 2012 8:43 pm

She squeaked then laughed as he poked her sides. "Just you wait, Sam Merlotte. Just you wait."

She never could stop smiling when she was with him; the way that he treated her, the way he treated Emma as if she were his own. And the random trips he planned. It was all part of the wonderfulness that was Sam.

"So where are we going camping this time, sweets?"
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sun May 27, 2012 8:51 pm

He started the ignition and backed out of her drive with a wicked grin. -Wouldn't you like to know?- He said teasingly. He headed for the highway that led to the outskirts of the town and took an exit that led to basically no where. He turned the radio on and held out her hand as country tunes filled the jeep. Emma playing with her barbies bobbing to the music. The Blake Shelton song started to play and he looked at Luna as he held her hand and sang to her. He was a sucker for romancing her. {singing} - I've been a walking heartache
I've made a mess of me
The person that I've been lately
Ain't who I wanna be

But you stay here right beside me
And watch as the storm blows through
And I need you

Cause God gave me you for the ups and downs
God gave me you for the days of doubt
And for when I think I lost my way
There are no words here left to say, it's true
God gave me you
Gave me you-

He kept looking from her to the road as he sang with all he had to show her how much she meant to him. Finally they were on the right road headed to the final destination. Only 20 more minutes and there would be peaceful serenity.
Luna Garza
Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza on Sun May 27, 2012 9:05 pm

Her heart clenched in her chest as she listened to him singing; he really did have a wonderful voice. It was husky and soulful.

She picked up his hand and placed a gentle kiss on his knuckles as they continued to drive. "You want me to close my eyes or something?" she said playfully as she looked over her shoulder at Emma in the back seat; she was still playing with her Barbie dolls, singing along to the song that was on the radio. Her heart clenched again as she felt a wave of remorse run through her. Emma deserved to know what had happened with her dad, even if it hurt her. She needed to know that he was a bad man and that he wasn't coming back. She wanted Sam to be a daddy to her daughter, but didn't want to burden him with it. So many things going through her mind as they drove.

"I would love to know, Sam. So feel free to tell me at any moment." She turned back towards him and grinned.

(the song Emma is singing)
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sun May 27, 2012 9:17 pm

He grinned and winked at her. -No need to close em...we are almost there. I'm taking you two camping for two nights. It's at an old campsite, barely ever used anymore. But we will get to fish, swim in the lake and you and I can run.- He said smiling. -I even brought some things for Emma to do.- He turned down an old dirt path as they passed an old worn sign that read 'The Camp'. Not much of a title, but secluded, quiet and peaceful and that's what he wanted. -We're here girls-
Luna Garza
Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza on Sun May 27, 2012 9:23 pm

‎Emma squealed in the backseat and Luna shook her head, laughing at her daughter as they pulled in. "Wow, Sam. This is nice!" she said excitedly as they stopped and she opened her door to step out. "Running would be nice."

Her eyes shimmered in the moonlight as she remembered the last time they went for a run. It was, without a doubt, one of the top 5 experiences of her life. Right up there with giving birth to her daughter. She sidled up closer to Sam and put an arm on his waist so she could pull him closer and whisper in his ear. "Does Emma have her own tent tonight?" She wanted him in a way that was insane and she didn't know why. Maybe it was her feelings coming to the forefront of her mind, but dammit she wanted him. All of him. A gasp slipped from her lips as she looked at him.

She was falling in love.
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sun May 27, 2012 9:25 pm

He grinned as he looked down to meet her eyes. -Yes, she does. I even brought a jam box for our tent...to uh.*whispers* Drown out sounds.- He thought ahead, because he could have her all to himself, no worries, no disturbances and it was making him so happy. In more ways than one. He could feel his heart wanting to explode with the love he felt for her. Still afraid to admit his feelings to her he looked at Emma. -Wanna help me set up tents, while Mommy gathers firewood?- He bent down to meet Emma's height and rested his palms on his knees. Whispering playfully to Emma. -We gotta put her to work ya know.-
Luna Garza
Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza on Sun May 27, 2012 9:35 pm

‎Emma laughed and looked up at Sam with a huge smile. "We do!" The little girl put a hand on her hip and pointed at Luna before saying sternly. "Mommy. Go get some wood so we don't get cold!"

Luna shook her head and laughed as she put a gentle kiss on Sam's lips. Emma scrunched up her nose and said "Ewwwwww" as loud as she could; she laughed and kissed her daughter's head before going to find some wood for the fire. "You two be good!"
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sun May 27, 2012 9:46 pm

Sam and Emma got to work on the tents. With laughter and dedication they had Emma's tent up in 15 minutes. Next came Sam and Luna's tent. Luna had come back by now and he smiled at her proudly. -Almost set dear. Just gotta...I know that there's a part....somewhere- He said looking around for the missing pole. Emma giggling and he looked to her and scowled playfully. -What?- Emma bust into laughter more as she pointed at Sam's foot. He looked down to see he was standing on the pole. He blushed and grinned picking the pole up and getting the tent set up. After another 10 minutes, everything was ready. Emma and Luna had started the fire while he finished the bigger tent. He grabbed the food from the large ice chest he'd packed. Weiners and hot dog buns. They roasted hot dogs over the fire and told stories around the fire. All huddled together like a little family. After smores, Emma passed out on Luna's lap with a smore in her hand and chocolate on her lips and cheek. Watching Luna clean her off, He stood to help get her ready for bed. The tag teamed putting Emma in PJ's and zipped her tent up. He pulled Luna closer to him by her waist and kissed her cleavage. Up her collar bone, the side of her neck and finally taking her lips into his. His hands roaming her back as he pulled away a little and smiled. -I'm awful tired...you?- They headed into the tent, doubtful they would sleep anytime soon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:19 pm