For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

The night off.

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

The night off. Empty The night off.

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sun May 27, 2012 9:26 pm

-..Jason couldn't help but lean to the left popping his spinal cord in the right places. He stepped out of the bathroom, looking at his phone he smiled. <Text> Hey, You wanna hang out Jess?" <send> -..He had cleaned up earlier and had on his usual white T-shirt and Levi jeans. He sat down and placed the beer to his lips before relaxing in his reclining chair..-
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

The night off. Empty Re: The night off.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun May 27, 2012 9:39 pm

I heard my phone chime as I exited my bathroom at Bill's with a towel around my body and one wrapped around my hair. Showered and ready to get dressed, I checked my phone. I smiled and quickly text him back. <text> Be there in 20 <send> I let out a small squee of excitement, knowing I'd have time off sunday and Monday since Sam closed the bar. I used my vampire speed to pick out the perfect outfit for going see him. I had plans for tonight, and he wouldn't regret it. I laid the outfit out on the bed and went to the bathroom to fix my hair. Deciding on loose waves, pinned back on each side. I put on some makeup and the perfume he liked. Within minutes I was dressed and ready to go. Using Bill's long black trench coat to cover my outfit. I grabbed my phone and keys and headed for my car.

The night off. Images12
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sun May 27, 2012 9:43 pm

-..Jason nodded at the television, his eyes looking to his phone hearing Jessica's ringtone. He picked it up and read her text before a slow smirk-like smile came across his face. He sat up and unlocked the door, he was cautious now after all that had happened. He wondered if Jessica had plans after what he had done at fangtasia, He didn't regret it but enjoyed every second. The male turned and yelled at the television the team had score and he didn't like it. Hearing a rap on the door, he opened and behind it held Jessica in her amazing outfit..- "H-.Hey.. Whats going on."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun May 27, 2012 9:51 pm

I smirked wickedly and slapped the plastic nightstick on my hand. "I hear there's a very bad boy here...that needs some attention." I tossed the nightstick to the side and slowly pulled my handcuffs from my belt playing with them in my hands. "I do believe there was a complaint...someone being overly sexy. That you?" I said with a grin. My trench coat open to show the complete outfit. I looked into his eyes as he stood there mouth hanging open.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sun May 27, 2012 9:54 pm

-..He pleaded slowly, His eyes staring without a blink from them..- "I .. Think you are confused officer. I haven't done anything I swear." -..He knew he had done dirty things, maybe his punishment would be light if he denied or at least the result would be better. He squared his shoulders, his brown hues slowly eyeing the parts of exposed flesh. Jason stood ready for her to do anything, He was sure that her strength and speed wouldn't surprise him.. Too much.-

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun May 27, 2012 10:01 pm

I giggled a little as he tried to deny the charges. Only Jason. I walked closer to him so that we were inches apart. My lips brushing his as I trailed my hands on his broad shoulders. His skin was warm and it made my thirsty. With the blink of an eye, I jumped on his waist and wrapped my legs around him. Kissing his lips with passion as he held onto me. My hands messing his hair up as I gripped it letting the passion take over me.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sun May 27, 2012 10:05 pm

-..He slowly slipped his hands over her hips, the male turned his head upward matching her kiss. The passion was electric and sent a shock of excitement through his nervous system. Jason turned his hips, grinding them upward against her uniform before the hands gripped her firm hips. His tongue slid around her's, slowly pulling it inside his mouth. His lips came down and he began to suck, his tongue massaging her own..-

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun May 27, 2012 10:12 pm

Soon we were in front of his couch. I used my might to push him down to where I wanted him. I broke our kiss and smiled as he sat leaning back. His jeans stretching at the growing bulge, not so easy giving. I stood in front of him and slowly let the coat fall to the floor. Biting my bottom lip as I unhooked the belt around my hips and let it fall. I swirled the cuffs around my finger and grinned. Before he could detest or blink, his hands were cuffed in front of him. My back now to him, as I took the hat and tossed it next to him on the couch. I unzipped the tight leather uniform and turned to face him to reveal the sexy black laced bra and pantie set. Letting the outfit slide from my body slowly I knelt in front of him. Licking my lips I looked up at him. "You're guilty as charged."
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sun May 27, 2012 10:16 pm

"I..I ..dang.." -..He saw her her set of undergarments. He was stuck though in shock was more of the fact he was unable to do anything. He slowly looked down at the enlarged bulge that made a large portion of his jeans poke outward. He sighed and slowly said slowly..- "I have the right to remained cuffed, an moans that are emitted can an will be used against me in doggy style type position..?"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun May 27, 2012 10:22 pm

I grinned wider as he said the cutest but sexiest thing. I shrugged my shoulders playfully.."Maaaaybe." I said as I knelt in front of him and with my eyes on his, not leaving his gaze I unzipped and unhooked his jeans and removed them swiftly. I rose slowly and straddled him as I ripped his white muscle shirt off and kissed his lips, trailing down slowly to his neck, trying not to bite the throbbing artery. My fangs dropped and I used them to my advantage. Sliding down his body as I kissed his muscular chest, going lower and lower. My fangs scraped his skin lightly as I moved down. His boxers were left, but not for long. As I discarded them and found myself back on my knees. Stroking his mass slowly as I looked into his eyes. "You have the right to pleasure, if you cannot get pleasure yourself, pleasure will be appointed to you." Teasing him slowly as my tongue moved around his throbbing head.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sun May 27, 2012 10:31 pm

-..He lifted his head and bit down on the fleshy bottom lip. He whispered through parted lips, the smile didn't fade though.- "I understand.. My rights." -..His hands went to her head automatically, though the sounds of metal were sliding together and a gasp escaped..- "I . admit I may have been alittle bad.." -..He couldn't do much, but even if he could I doubted that he would, her pallet felt amazing..-

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun May 27, 2012 10:36 pm

I swirled my tongue around and around as I slowly took him into my mouth careful not to hurt him with my fangs. They may scrape against his flesh, but in a good way. Taking my time as I slid my mouth up and down over his shaft. My hands on his thighs as I ran them up and down. Looking up at him with hooded eyes, I grabbed the shaft with one hand and licked it all the way to the top. Licking my lips as I grinned at him, looking for approval in his eyes, knowing I'd never ever done this and was praying I was doing it right.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sun May 27, 2012 10:40 pm

-..He had nothing to say at that moment, he was biting his lip enough that it became swollen and threatened to burst. His eyes opened and looked down his eyes were glassy with arousal and his shaft rock solid. He turned his eyes down towards the cuffs, He debated either slipping them off or secretly removing them but at that moment she started moving her hand over him. He gasped and said slowly with a grin the size of a large half circle, his face red hot with the blood flow. Again, his scent filled the room as his heart pumped his life liquid through his veins at a fast rate..- "Oh my god.. Do all vampires get so good when they are turned..

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun May 27, 2012 10:46 pm

I smiled as I continued to please him. That was what I needed to know I was going down the right path. I could hear his heart fluttering in his chest. It amused me to think he thought I was this good after being turned. Which kinda made me wonder if being a vampire had anything to do with it. I assumed it would be the age of a vmapire, but I shook the thoughts from my head and concentrated on not hurting him with my fangs. I'd read in cosmo the slower the better. I'd also secretly looked up tips before when Hoyt and I thought about trying it, but he chickened out. I wrapped a hand tighter around the base of his shaft as I moved a little faster. Up and down as I sucked hard keeping a tight suction seal on it. As I went down on one move, I let out a moan from deep in my throat and felt it tremble in my hands. Wow..it worked. I looked up at him to see his reaction as I kept going.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sun May 27, 2012 10:49 pm

-..Jason pushed up now his pleasure had built so far up and he couldn't take it anymore. The cuffs would have to go, He whispered down to her a gasp escaping at the movements of Jessica. His mind was a swirl of mixed up thoughts, he bit down on the corner of his lip that released a slow drip of blood.- "I think I am going to have to resist the arrest.."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun May 27, 2012 10:52 pm

I slowly slid my mouth up his shaft and broke the seal looking up at him. "Is that so? How bad would you like to be bailed out?" I asked as I continued to tease him, knowing he was getting closer and closer. As I swirled my tongue along the tip again I ran my nails along his inner thigh making goosebumps appear.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sun May 27, 2012 10:56 pm

-..He couldn't stop the eruption any longer, she was hitting the spots that really hit him hard. His member pulsed a few times and exploded with a thick rope of white liquid. She was on her way up, when it spurted from him into her mouth an his lips quivered at the reaction. It came but the ropes didn't cease for a few second spraying the inside of her mouth with hot liquid..- "Oh my god.." -..Was all that was said before his body relaxed and a long sigh of exhausted air..-

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun May 27, 2012 11:00 pm

I was waiting for his response when I felt his muscle tense and his heart rate speed up. I furrowed my brow a little and before I could remove my mouth I felt a warm liquid enter my mouth. My eyes widened as he gripped the handcuff chains. I didn't know what to do at this point so I swallowed the fluid and tried not to make a face. It wasn't blood....and being my first time, I had no idea what to do. I let go of his shaft and smiled at him. Letting out a small nervous chuckle. "um, did I do okay?"
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sun May 27, 2012 11:06 pm

-..He couldn't believe that she was capable of the intense pleasure she had caused. He looked up and leaned back on the soft pillowed fabric..- "That was incredible." -..He really couldn't think of anything else to say, though his heart was still racing and he couldn't think about anything else then what had just occured. His muscles relaxed and his head leaned in to kiss the female's lips..- "

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun May 27, 2012 11:10 pm

I smiled big as he gave me the best compliment ever. I thought to myself Thank you cosmo. His lips met mine and I closed my eyes, and cupped his cheek as I kissed him back. I pulled away and sighed. "I better get you out of those..." I stood and went to my trench coat, checking the pockets. Nothing...I went to the pile of clothing on the floor and checked it as well. No key. Oh god...No. I didn't. Uh oh. I looked at him with an innocent "I'm sorry" look. "Um, Jason...I...seemed to have misplaced the key." I said as I bit my lip and waited for his reaction.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sun May 27, 2012 11:17 pm

-..The kiss was amazing as usual his lips cupping her bottom before she broke it and looked around for the key. He slid back upward and stood ready to be rid of the shackles of his imprisonment. He said slowly while she was looking, his lips forming a smile before the joke.- "I guess I know how the guys I arrest feel li-.." -..She cut him off with the revelation of no key, So now he stood there and laughed alittle..- "Come on get me out of these. Besides I can't do much with my hands cuffed." -..Jason didn't realize she was being serious..-

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun May 27, 2012 11:22 pm

I shook my head and held my hands out. "I...really....don't. Have the key that is. I think I may have lost it." This hadn't exactly went as planned...and now he was cuffed and naked. Barely able to use his hands. That sucked. I looked around once more and still found nothing. I looked up at him with sad eyes. "Oh God...what now?" I was just picturing it now, the locals gossiping about Jason Stackhouse...and his vampire lover. Whispers about how some locksmith had to be called to uncuff him. I'd really done it this time. How lame could I be. I put my face in my hands and shook my head. "Oh God...."
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sun May 27, 2012 11:44 pm

‎-..He blinked for a second and then snapped but the motion hurt his hands alittle..- "WAIT.. your a vampire. Super strength can break these right?" -..He didn't know how much she could handle strength wise as a young vampire. He had seen bill and eric do all sorts of awesome strength things..- "don't panic though, I am sure my brain will find a way." "don't

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun May 27, 2012 11:45 pm

I looked up at him with a light bulb thought. I stood and grabbed his arms bringing them closer to the light. I should have realized earlier. I looked up at him and smiled. I grabbed the silver colored cuffs and used my strength to break the wrist cuff. There was a reason I could touch it earlier and not get burned. It was made of aluminum. Soon his hands were free and I felt like I could die...again. I looked up at him so embarrassed. "I'm so sorry Jason." I shook my head in disbelief. "That uh...was interesting."
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Sun May 27, 2012 11:47 pm

-..He blinked and then chuckled the situation was kinda funny how it had back fired but it made him happier knowing they shared such a good time. Jason said softly the tone in his voice was that of a soft country boy..- "Hey, It's more then okay. This one time i kinda hand cuffed myself to the bed, and sookie walked in..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:00 am