A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Messes and Dresses

Bill Compton
Bill Compton
King
King

Sexual Re: Messes and Dresses

Post by Bill Compton on Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:26 pm

"She has her ways of getting any where she wants to be. I am surprised Godric put up with her for as long as he did. I am surprised Northman did not kill her. I shall look forward to killing her when the time comes" he laughed a little.

Turning his head as he heard her comment about what she had been doing.

"I apologize, I was not thinking clearly. So tell me what you been up to?" he questioned her.

Messes and Dresses - Page 2 Rsz_2i10
Kiara Griffen
Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:33 pm

Kiara smiled. "well... before you get mad at me know that I was behaving here... watching my movie and eating. But it looks like someone, perhaps under Isabel's command decided it would be nice to kill me whilst you were gone... but as you can see they failed miserably"

She looked around the still impeccable room. "I managed to get things cleaned up while you were gone but I guess you and I were angry at the same time that you didn't notice the difference"

Messes and Dresses - Page 2 10sakoy
Bill Compton
Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:45 pm

Bill could already feel his anger starting to resurface again and he could see that Kiara knew it as he shifted her from his lap as he stood to his feet.

"It is not safe here for you any more. We shall be leaving tomorrow evening. I want you to go and pack your things. No arguments, just please do as I say. At first dark we leave, I shall handle Isabel from Louisiana" he instructed Kiara.

If it was not for the short time before the sun would rise, he and Kiara would already be on their way back to Louisiana. But that was when Bill felt it, a crippling pain that started off in his chest that paralysed him as he sunk to his knees as a scream echoed from his lips.

Kiara Griffen
Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:51 pm

Kiara nodded.

"Things are already-" she stopped as Bill fell to his knees and began to scream.

"BILL!" she rushed to him, holding him up. She thought he was hurt but he looked perfectly fine.

"Bill! Darling... tell me whats wrong" she whispered, pulling his head to her chest as he kept screaming.

She kept trying to examine him: no blood, no tears, no silver, no wood. Nothing to physically cause him pain. It was only then that she thought of Jessica and Brianna. Were they in danger or being hurt and Bill as their maker was experiencing their pain?

Messes and Dresses - Page 2 10sakoy
Bill Compton
Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:55 pm

Bill could feel every inch of him burst into an unseen flame as pain flooded his system as he cried out again as though he had been physically hurt. He could feel it, feel all of it.

"Jessica" he muttered between the pain.

Jessica was in pain, and there was nothing that he could do. He could feel the bond calling to him, and there was nothing that he could do.

He was helpless. 

Jessica needed him and he was trapped.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:46 pm