For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

A war has begun

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

A war has begun Empty A war has begun

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:22 am

She had been packing boxes since she woke for the night. Everything was almost packed and ready to be moved back home. She couldn't complain, she had her own wing at Bill's. Her room was...huge. She had a shower and a huge tub, an extra room that she hadn't made into anything because she didn't know what she wanted, and another room that just held odds and ends. Three whole rooms for herself and nothing in them. Maybe now was the time to make them into something.

She pulled the tape across the top of the box and sealed it shut. Dusting her hands off, she sighed. She would miss the independence of it all, having her own house. But she kinda missed the mansion and who knew what the future held. Especially with her and James. They didn't really have a title...or status. Not that they needed one...but she did wonder what she was to him.

The FOR SALE sign was already in the yard and the Realtor had said there had been a few bids. She'd miss the pool. Maybe Bill could put a pool at the mansion. It would be a nice addition. Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a click and then she smelled it....unknown vampires. When she turned around, she saw three men in her door way. One held a large gun and the other two stood with smirks and arms across their chests.

"Time...to die, princess."

A war has begun Empty Re: A war has begun

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:32 am

"Who the hell are you?"

"No need to worry yourself with introductions, we were sent to kill you and that is exactly what we shall do."

She would not take that lying down. With her speed, she rushed behind one of them and pressed a silver tipped stake into his back, killing him. The other two moved with more speed and she knew they were older. A shot rang out and it barely missed her. She darted left and was stopped suddenly by being wrapped in one of their arms, tight. He grinned and her blood ran cold. "LET ME GO!"

"Can't do...sorry you have to die. You're kinda hot. Hey Thatch, isn't she kinda hot?"

"I'm not into red heads. Now move so I can go target practicing."

"Wait! Wait...if...if you're gonna kill me....kiss me. I don't wanna die without one last kiss." The guard holding her cocked a brow and smirked. He shrugged and looked smugly at the other he called Thatch. "Why the hell not grant a dying girl her wish?" Thatch rolled his eyes.

He pressed his lips to hers and her eyes remained open. Her arms were restrained but low enough so she could grab something. And when she did, she squeezed and pulled....HARD. He stopped kissing her and screamed as she ripped his package off with her bare hand. He fell to the ground holding his bleeding crotch where his jewels and member had once been. She grimaced and dropped it, he would bleed out. Thatch looked at her then the one on the ground and raised the gun to her. She went to move but a second too late as the gun went off. Intense pain flooded her body and she screamed a blood curling scream.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:44 am

Jason Stackhouse had been thanking silently to himself that Violet had gone out for the evening to Fangtasia. He had promised that he was going to be good and do nothing stupid. But as soon as Violet had gone out of the door he already made plans to drop by Bill's place to see Jessica. He wanted to apologize for not being there for her when she needed him, he had turned his back on her when he should have been there.

As he pulled along the dirt road as the Compton place came into sight he was stopped by a guard a few meters away from the entrance, and knew exactly who the guard was.

"Geoff buddy, you know who I am. Let me in" Jason requested.

"Sorry Stackhouse, King's orders. No one in or out. Come back when the King has returned"

"I just wanna see Jess. Come on Geoff, I won't tell no one I swear. He ain't gonna find out" Jason pleaded.

"Miss Hamby has not returned"

"Then where is she?" he questioned "Geoff where is she?" he asked again.

"She is at her place" he mumbled.

"Thank you" he smirked.

Pulling his truck out of the dirt track as he made his way to Jessica's place. He only hoped that she would see him.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:49 am

She was going to die, this was it. The stake that had been in her hand earlier was now gone and she was on the floor writhing in pain. Her side was on fire and her insides felt like someone poured molten lava in the wound. She struggled to move but couldn't, it was like she was paralyzed. Paralyzed with pain and agony. Blood tears fell from her eyes and rolled down the side of her face as she struggled to even breathe even though she didn't need to.

"Just.....do......it." She was able to stammer out. Her hand moved slowly, patting the floor for anything. For something. He moved the gun as he stood above her and the red laser was on her chest right above her heart. This was it....
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:59 am

Jason pulled up into Jessica's drive as he parked his truck by a garage and turned off the engine. Hopping out of his truck he spotted a black SUV parked to the right off him as he could feel that something was not right. As his hairs on the back of his neck stood to attention as he heard a blood curling scream as he reached for his gun and cocked it ready as he ran to the front entrance. 

Pressing his back firmly against the concrete wall as he held his gun close to his chest, as he peered through the glass windows surrounding the door he could see Jessica lying on the floor covered in her own blood screaming at the top of her lungs and someone standing above her. 

Ever since Warlow, Jason always made sure that his gun was filled with wooden bullets filled with silver. He didn't want to be left unprepared. 

"DIE FANGER!" he screamed as he came out of hiding as fired the rounds in his gun.

Shooting blindly as he screamed in attack as he watched the man standing over Jessica melt to a big puddle of red goo and clothes.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:07 am

She closed her eyes and screamed as whatever bullet was inside her body moved and more fire spread. She just wanted him to end it now. It was too painful. Even more painful than when Jason shot her with a silver laced bullet. This was like five silver bullets. When she opened her eyes, the next thing that happened was his finger went to pull the trigger and then his face contorted and he exploded. The gun fell to the floor with a loud thud and his blood covered her whole body like rain from a busted cloud. She gasped and looked at her red hands, trying to see through the blood covering her eyes. The other vampire still struggled to move, he was bleeding out and dying slowly.

She moved again and screamed as the fire inside her body spread. She just wanted to die, end this pain. There was no coming back from this now. She sobbed and begged who ever shot the gunman to end her life too. "Please....pl-please just ki--kill me. Pl....ease."
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:15 am

Jason carried on with his screaming as he aimed and pointed his gun at every entrance point that he could see, even checking behind him to see if anyone was behind him. As he glanced around to see another vampire bleeding out on the floor as he spotted something on the floor and winced. As he cocked his gun again he fired his gun as the vampire burst into another pile of goo. Looking at the small pile on the floor, his johnson twitched in discomfort. 

As he sunk to the floor next to Jessica as she begged for someone to kill her, he used his hand to clear the blood from her face so that she could see properly.

"Jess....It's me. Jason Stackhouse. What the hell happened to you?" he asked as he continued to caress her cheek.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:22 am

When she heard another shot, she knew the person would grant her request and kill her. But then...hands were on her, clearing her face from the blood and she heard his voice. Jason. Oh the irony.

"Ja...Jason?" She winced again and grabbed his shirt with her bloody hand, balling it into a fist and pulling him closer. "Kill me....please, just kill me." She begged him. There was so much blood on her, there was no way to tell where her own injuries were. She just wanted him to end her pain.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:28 am

As Jason appraised Jessica he kept his gun close in case of another vampire attack.

"Blood...You need blood" he muttered.

As he tried to find it where Jessica was bleeding from he could not see as she was covered from head to toe in vampire blood. As he pulled back the cuff on his shirt to reveal his wrist as he held it to her mouth.

"Drink Jess" he encouraged her.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:36 am

She pleaded but it went on deaf ears. He was going to save her, always the hero. Hearing him offer her his blood she closed her eyes, there was no guarantee that it would help her. The searing pain inside of her body caused her to clench her teeth. It was either try his blood or die. She reached weakly for his arm and pulled his wrist to her mouth. Sinking her fangs into his wrist, she pulled his blood into her mouth. She could feel her body attempting to repair itself, it hurt but she drank.

Then pain....much more pain.

She stopped feeding and screamed, holding her left side. Her right side had healed, but whatever was stuck in her body was lodged inside and with every move her insides made as it healed it caused it to move in one spot. There was no way she could heal with this foreign object stuck inside of her. It must be stuck on bone, or...maybe it was because of the device inside. The only way to know is to know what she had been shot with and she was too weak and in pain to see. She arched her back and screamed again.

"JAMES!!!!!!" It was the first person who came to mind. The one person she wanted to see before she died.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:54 am

Jason groaned when he felt her fangs pierce his wrist as he could feel her feed from him. She had given him so much blood to save his life he knew that he had to do the same for her. But as she withdrew her fangs he recoiled from her when she screamed out in pain again.

"What do I do Jess!" he pleaded with her.

All he could do was watch her writhe and scream in pain as she called out a name; James. Not knowing what else to do as he reached into her pocket and pulled out her cell and instantly began flipping through her contacts as she continued to scream in pain. As he hit dial and put the phone to his ear and heard someone answer on the other end.

"James?....It's Jessica. She is dying! You need to get here now!" he barked down the cell.

Hearing that he was on his way as he ended the call and turned his attention back to Jessica as he tried to soothe her.

"He is on his way.....Don't die on me Jess. Don't die on me" he pleaded with her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:28 pm