For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Camping Trip

Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Camping Trip Empty Camping Trip

Post by Sam Merlotte Mon May 28, 2012 6:34 pm

Sam opened his eyes to the most beautiful sight in the world. Luna entangled in his arms, her head on his chest. He smiled and laid his head back looking up at the tent ceiling. He could hear rustling outside and figured Emma might be awake. He slowly moved Luna to the side and slid out from next to her, slowly not to wake her. He grabbed his clothes and got dressed, unzipping the tent door and stepping out holding his boots. Emma was moving around in her tent and he went to the door and whispered -Knock, Knock- She unzipped and poked her head out. -Hungry?- She nodded with a smile and crawled out. He gathered the things he needed and started the fire again. He and Emma were going to make breakfast.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Camping Trip Empty Re: Camping Trip

Post by Luna Garza Mon May 28, 2012 6:46 pm

She muttered softly as she felt him move, only to snuggle her head back into the pillow that was lying on her sleeping bag. The scent of sausages was wafting through the air and she could hear Emma giggling along with Sam as they went about making breakfast. "I don't wanna get up," she muttered as she rolled onto her back and stretched, a wonderful little jolt of pain rolling through her after their romp last night.

Sam was a much better lover than Marcus ever had been; he didn't force her to do anything she wasn't comfortable with, didn't force himself on her, didn't treat her like a dog. He was gentle, but rough when needed, and sweet, which was a pleasant change. It was something she hadn't had before, something she was quickly getting used to.

"Mommy! Hurry up!!" she heard her baby girl yell from outside of the tent; with a sigh, she sat up and pulled on some clothes before climbing out of the tent and walking towards the fire. She stood behind Sam and put an arm on his shoulder, leaning in to kiss his cheek before smiling at Emma. "Smells amazing!"
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Mon May 28, 2012 6:53 pm

He grinned as he handed her a plate of fresh eggs and sausage. Emma eating and smiling, giddy as ever. He looked over at her as she sat next to him. -Sleep well, Sweetheart?- Emma blurted out a "Yes, I did..thanks for askin' Sam." He and Luna chuckled and he shook his head. -Glad to hear darlin'. I'm guessing no bed bugs gotcha?- Emma shook her head and examined her legs. "Nope." He looked back over to Luna and winked. -So how's fishing sound...or would you girls rather go swimming?-
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Mon May 28, 2012 7:02 pm

‎Emma bounced up and down, her food seemingly forgotten in her excitement. "SWIMMING, SAM!!! Pleaseeeeeee?" She looked at Luna and pouted her best pout; Luna looked at her, shook her head and laughed before turning to Sam. "Looks like we're swimming, babe."

She winked at Sam before ushering Emma to the tent. "Go get your swim suit on, Emma. I'll change in my tent; let's see who gets done first!" She laughed as Emma took off. "Do you need to change, too?" she said to Sam with a grin. "I may need you to tie up my suit."
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Mon May 28, 2012 7:12 pm

He grinned at her and took a bite of the sausage and nodded. -I'd be honored to help you with that, ma'am.- He watched Emma skip off to her tent and he followed Luna into theirs. He watched with a smirk on his face as she disrobed in front of him, willing himself not to grab her and make sweet love to her. They were on a schedule. He helped tie her small bikini top behind her back and let his hands encase her with her back to him. Kissing the back and sides of her neck with a low rumble. -You are so damn sexy.- Soon he was in his swim trunks trying to get rid of the evidence of what Luna had done to him.

They made their way to the river bank and he toed the water. -A little chilly.- He stated as Emma giggled. "I can't wait! Can I go in now Mommy PLEASE!! Please please please?" Sam grabbed Luna's hand and followed Emma into the water. The chilly water splashing their legs, and the shock of it taking his breath away. Felt like when he looked at Luna. After a while, the water was warming up and he held Luna in his arms as they watched Emma have a blast.

In no time, three hours had past and he could feel hungry. He looked to Emma, and asked. -How about we go get lunch, then come back?- They all agreed as hunger took priority. He picked Emma up on his shoulders and headed back to the campsite, Luna holding his hand. This couldn't get any better. Emma pointed at the low hanging tree limb and said she always wanted to climb a tree. He looked at Luna and she nodded. He helped her grasp the branch, and laughed with her as she shrieked with excitement. "Mommy! Mommy! Look at me!!" He watched her closely so she couldn't fall. He turned to look at Luna to ask what she'd like for lunch and heard Emma scream. "Owww Mommy!!" She tumbled backwards trying to regain her balance, and slipped off the branch. Sam was too late. Emma hit the ground and screamed.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Mon May 28, 2012 7:27 pm

As soon as she heard the scream her mommy instinct kicked in; she pushed Sam aside and let out a yelp as she fell to the ground beside her daughter. "Oh my God, Emma! Emma, are you okay?!" She looked frantically between her daughter and Sam, entirely unsure how to react.

"GET THE CAR! NOW, SAM! NOW!" Emma was crying on the ground, cradling her arm against her. "MOMMY! MOMMY, IT HURTS!!" she screamed over and over; Luna felt her heart breaking as she gently picked up her weeping daughter. Sam had taken off for the car, so all she could do was wait.

"Shhhh, shh, it's okay baby. I got you. We'll get it fixed." She quietly started singing to her, holding her close, tears pouring down her cheeks. "I got you."
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Mon May 28, 2012 8:27 pm

Sam looked horrified as he watched Emma cry in pain. Luna had tears staining her cheek as he rushed to Emma's side. He looked to Luna. -I can't bring the jeep out here, too wooded.- He scooped Emma into his arms careful not to move her much so she wouldn't be in so much pain. He ran as fast as he could, Luna running next to him as he came upon the campsite. He dashed to the jeep and Luna opened the door. He laid Emma on the backseat carefully as Luna slid on the other side and cradled Emma's head in her lap. He looked at the campsite and knew it was only tents and bags. He rushed to the tents and grabbed the bags of their clothing, leaving the tents. Screw em. He felt so horrible and responsible for what happened. He jumped in the drivers seat throwing the bags on the passenger side and fumbled with the keys. He turned the ignition and soon was peeling out of the drive, heading for the main road. The nearest hospital was 30 minutes away and he sped as fast as possible.

{Tune in to see what happens next.}

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:46 pm