A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Triage

James Kent
James Kent

Sexual Triage

Post by James Kent on Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:32 pm

He was in the middle of working on the wiring for the lights in the garden when the phone rang. Hearing the panicked voice on the other end, he closed the phone and took off at a dead run, trusting his instincts on what direction he needed to go, stopping only long enough to grab a bag with a few bottles of blood from the pantry. He pushed himself harder than he ever had and found himself as Jessica's old house in minutes the smell of dead blood told him all he need to know as he pushed Violet's human out of the way, coming close to Jessica. He leaned his forehead against hers and whispered to her.

"What happened?"
Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Sexual Re: Triage

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:38 pm

She screamed again and held tight to Jason's hand. He was being a trooper because right now she didn't know her strength and all he did was grunt and force a smile, occasionally reassuring her that James was coming. James...she had to focus on James. The more she pictured him, it was like she heard his voice.

But it was really him. She opened her eyes and tried not to move. "Shot...it's...it's stuck. Am I dying? Just...kill me please?" She whispered as she fought to talk, any movement and it hurt. It hurt like nothing had ever hurt before. Jason was no longer holding her hand and all she could do was cover the wound that continued to bleed.

Triage  Giphy
James Kent
James Kent

Post by James Kent on Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:57 pm

He could tell she was in pain and did not have the time to be gentle. He turned her on her side, pulling the wound open a bit more and saw blood and silver running over his gloves. He cursed and moved to get water from the other room. He flushed the wound out with water and pushed his fingers into the wound, holding her down with the other hand. He winced at her screams but pulled out the round, dropping it and flushing the wound until no more silver came out. He picked up the round and dropped it in the water for a minute, then fished it out, the silver in the water stinging his wrist. He had seen rounds like this in the news. They would not have been easy to get. He rolled her to her back, putting pressure on the wound and pulling a bottle of blood from his bag. He yanked off the lid and poured some in her mouth.

"Jessica. Don't you die on me, not now, not before I can how you my surprise."

He looked at the round in his hand.
Triage  Cbfdfa10

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:03 pm

She was moved on her side and she cursed and screamed as the bullet moved inside of her. When he slid his fingers into the hole and pulled to make it bigger all she could do was scream. Jason was pacing the floor and asking what James was doing, obviously nervous. Her eyes shut tight as she tried not to scream but couldn't help it. It was as if her insides were being ripped out...literally. Whatever was in there was in there good. She tried to move, but he held her down good. Even Jason dropped to his knees to help hold her down as she screamed. "NO! STOP! PLEASE!" Another blood curling scream as whatever was lodged was pulled free and then the coolness of the water registering. Her veins felt like they were on fire but slowly the pain subsided, slightly.

She was breathing heavily by the time he rolled her back to her back, opening her mouth and pouring blood into it. She heard his pleas and swallowed, slowly and weakly moving her hand to his that held the bottle. Just needing to touch him, to feel him there. Her eyes closed and she choked as a wave of pain hit her, the silver trying to work its way out of her healing body. Blood sputtered from her mouth as she clutched his hand tightly. "Burns...it burns! Get it out! Please, James...please!"

Triage  Giphy
James Kent
James Kent

Post by James Kent on Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:10 pm

He held her close as the silver slowly seeped from her body. He hated seeing her in pain, but her body had to win this fight. He held her tightly, letting the wound flow freely so it could rinse out the silver. At the same time, he poured more blood in her mouth, whispering for her to swallow. The blood would help, but only if it got into her system. He snarled for Violet's human to back off, that he had done enough and to go watch for other attackers.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:16 pm

She drank and held onto the sides of his biceps as she sat up and drank more of the blood he offered. Her wound kept bleeding but he kept rinsing it with water, flushing the silver out. She swallowed a large gulp and turned her head as she inhaled slowly, resting her forehead on his chest. He smelled so good, so earthy. She focused on that and not the pain. She hated hearing him yell at Jason, as Jason was only trying to help but knew James must have been worried. Worried about her...which was sweet. "I'm okay...I'm...I'll be okay. I think. I.." She shook her head when words failed her. It was always something...always a threat on the horizon...always someone wanting to kill her or someone she loved. James wasn't safe... not with her. If something happened to him because of her....

Triage  Giphy
James Kent
James Kent

Post by James Kent on Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:26 pm

As her body began to heal, he looked around. The blood was starting to dry on the floor and he noticed something in the pocket of one of the remains. He tugged it out and unfolded the small envelope. When he opened it, he nearly dropped it. Inside was a picture of Jessica with the location of this house and a picture of the King's other progeny with an address he did not know.

"We need to warn your sister, Jessica. Do you have a way to get in touch with her?"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:29 pm

"My...my sister? What would-" She stopped when she saw what was in his hand. She'd been ignoring her texts and calls because she was still sorta mad over the whole Quinn thing. But if her life was in danger....She reached for her phone and winced at the pain it caused. With bloody hands, she went to her contacts and called Brianna. No answer. Called again...no answer.

"She's not answering...do you think...what if I...should I..." She hated to say it...hated to admit it..."Call Quinn?"

Triage  Giphy
James Kent
James Kent

Post by James Kent on Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:34 pm

"No...we need to stay put until you heal. Send a guard. Have them keep calling. Where is your maker? He needs to know about this."

He held up the pictures for her to see.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:37 pm

Blood ran cold and she started to panic within but kept her composure. She nodded and moved but stopped when the pain was too much. Grabbing tight to James hand she looked up at Jason. "Go to the mansion, get the guards and tell them to go warn Brianna. She should be at Quinn's place." Saw his face and shook her head. "Don't ask." He nodded and started for the door. Turning her head to look at James, she asked him to do something before answering. "Check their pockets to see who they are. I need to know what state they are from." Seeing the confused look he had, she pleaded. "Please, just do it!" The pain of the silver leaving her body was making her cranky and her panic made her anxious.

Triage  Giphy
James Kent
James Kent

Post by James Kent on Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:48 pm

"Someone is not too bright"

He held up the pictures, showing her the back.
Triage  Royal_10

"Your Maker needs to know what is going on here."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:53 pm

Seeing the state on the card, her heart fell to her stomach and she felt like hurling. Well, felt like it and did it. She apologized and shook her head as she wiped at her mouth, tears falling down her face. "Bill....Bill's in Texas....with Kiara." Is that why she hadn't heard from him? Because he was....no, no, he couldn't be. She felt sick again and shut her eyes, pulling her knees to her chest as she laid on her side in the fetal position. Was Bill dead?

Triage  Giphy
James Kent
James Kent

Post by James Kent on Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:00 pm

James nodded and pulled his own phone out, scrolling down to the number that the King had given him. He dialed and it went to voice mail. He sighed and left a message.

"William, you need to be careful. Someone in Texas sent assassins for your progeny. I have Jessica and we are heading back to your estate. I sent Violet's human to get some guards to protect your other progeny."

He closed the phone and smiled to her. He helped her to the sink to clean up, pulling out a fresh bottle and handing it to her.

"We have done what we can. We are heading for the compound, at least there we should be able to trust in the safety."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:05 pm

She listened as he called Bill and some of her worry went away but not all of it. Not until she herself heard Bill's voice and knew he was safe. With his help, she stood and went to the sink to wash some of the blood off her hands and face. The cool water was welcomed and gave her a nice relief. Her side was healing and the blood seemed to be helping. He had saved her life.

"Thank you...for...well, everything." She took a drink and swallowed it down as it coated her throat. "You made fighting to live worth it. Maybe now you'll tell me about this surprise?" She said with a small smile as she held onto the counter for balance. She felt sort of dizzy and a little weak from the trauma her body had taken. Please let him have a car here...there was almost no way she'd be up to running or walking.

Triage  Giphy
James Kent
James Kent

Post by James Kent on Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:09 pm

He smiled as he looked in her eyes.

"No, I won't tell you, but you will find it out soon."

He scooped her up and moved her to the bedroom, laying her on the bed and went to the closet, finding it empty. He chuckled and lifted her again, heading for the door.

"I hope you are comfortable, Jessica. It is going to be quite a walk back."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:15 pm

She blinked when she found herself on the bare bed. Mostly everything here was packed and in boxes. She smiled and nodded when he lifted her again and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I'll manage I'm sure. If I had to confess, I like being this close to you anyway." She smiled and rested her forehead in the crook of his neck.

Triage  Giphy
James Kent
James Kent

Post by James Kent on Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:18 pm

He smiled and pointed himself in the direction he had come. He smiled when he saw Jason shadowing them from back in the woods. He stepped up the pace a little bit took it easy as she was still healing.

"We'll get you home safe, then we can talk about that surprise."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:57 pm