For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Felix And His Big Ass Head

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Felix And His Big Ass Head Empty Felix And His Big Ass Head

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:56 pm

"Get on out now, there ain't no reason for you t be hanging out here all night, I got a club to run, and you got a job to do."

*Tara said, pushing Felix in the side with her elbow.*

"YOU GET!"

*She said pushing harder in the ribs.*

"Five more minutes."

*She looked over at his sleeping form and shook her head.*

"Ain't no five more minutes, this ain't high school, bitch wake the fuck up!"

*Felix rolled his eyes and turned over.*

"Ya know you always spouting orders.....you need to like relax, ya know, get a manicure or something.....for real."

"I'm about to throw you're ass out, so you'd be better to wake-up this ain't no love story, you were available, I was available.....so this kinda shit happened......happens...whatever, you know what I mean."

*He got his shirt from the side of the bed and started getting dressed.*

"Much better, and did you ever deal with that issue I asked you about, we can't have a fucking body just randomly being found."

*He nodded his big ass head.*

"I buried her in a cemetery, under a recently dug grave, so yeah I did."  

"Good....we're you tested?"

*Again he nodded his big ass head.*

"I came up clean......but you know it can take some time.....you should probably being ya know the big bad, per say at Fangtasia."

"I don't do that shit usually, you know that, but I am going to be tested, just to make sure, as soon as I know a place I can get tested, without anyone all up in my business."

*I said to him, as he went for the shower.*

"No, no, no, no way, don't start getting in the shower, you shouldn't even be here....you should be doing the right thing....and....and leaving.....this isn't a relationship....this is you're big ass head over staying your welcome."

*He turned and looked at her.*

"You know, once is an accident, twice could be seen as something more."

"This isn't anything.....important....this is just.....you and me having fun, this isn't anything more....seriously...you need to prioritize if you really think this is more, put your damn shirt on and get!"

*He looked over at her and huffed.*

"Just because you're here dose not mean a thing, get dressed and get out, before I get angry!"

*He rolled his eyes*

"Whatever, you're fucking crazy!"

*She shook her head*

"You have not seen crazy, get the fuck out, or I'll kick you're ass out! And then fire you! GET!"

*Felix just grabbed his shirt and went into the bathroom.*

"Stupid ass shit, gotta make a sign that says if we're fucking get out before I wake-up, or I'll throw you're ass out.....people need to know when to go."

*Tara says looking back at the bathroom, then she hears the shower.*

"God damn it, FELIX!"

Felix And His Big Ass Head Danielcudmoreshirtless

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am