For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Looking Back

Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Looking Back  Empty Looking Back

Post by Willa Burrell Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:23 pm

Dear Diary
    It was spring and I was 8. I woke to them screaming at each other again , will they ever stop. Pulling the covers over my head and grabbing my pillow I yelled as loud as I could into it , hoping against hope that it would drowned out the trumpet that was my fathers voice.

I hated it when they fought which was all the time it seems that dad is never home and well if truth be told neither is mom and dad is just finding that out .Where does she go ? Where does he go?And lil ol me is left with a nanny who knows more then she is willing to say .Why is this day so important???

When I think of my childhood this day always comes to the forefront ...Why ? Why is this day so there in my face all the time, I remember just to forget . They were fighting for hours neither backing down .I could hear some of what was said and looking back I think even then my father hated vampires .There was more to his hatred in his words and maybe that was the day my father started hatching his vengeful plans for the vampire detention facility and the hep-v poisoning.He just needed to be powerful enough to do it . I think that's when he really started pulling his political career together and from then on all he thought about was killing vampires....

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:35 pm