A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Everything is changing.

Nicole Wright
Nicole Wright

Sexual Everything is changing.

Post by Nicole Wright on Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:51 pm

She couldn't believe how much everything had changed lately. She was pregnant and things with Sam were so much better than she had ever expected them to be.

She stood in the bathroom with her hand gently rubbing her belly before pulling up her shirt and grabbing the camera off of the counter; they didn't have many pictures of her being pregnant since they had split, but she was determined to make that change. Taking a deep breath and putting the camera at a good level, she hit the button to take the picture.

Everything is changing.  07rojer21a

As she looked at the picture, her eyes welled up with tears. It was such amazing thing, being pregnant. The feelings, the cravings, the hormones. God, the hormones. She was hornier than a group of billy goats lately. A smile played at her lips as she heard the sounds of Sam's feet against the floor, and she held the camera out with the image of her stomach on it so that he would see it as soon as he came into the room.

"Behold! Your child!"
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Sexual Re: Everything is changing.

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:57 pm

He was drying his hands on a towel when he halted and looked at the camera she held. He chuckled and looked at the photo, his heart swelling at the sight of her growing stomach. Her stomach growing with his child. He stepped closer and enclosed her in his arms and pulled her close, kissing her nose and then her lips. -Beautiful, both of you.- His hand moved down to her stomach and he waited to feel the soft flutters.
Nicole Wright
Nicole Wright

Post by Nicole Wright on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:07 pm

"I still can't believe we're having a baby, Sam. This is so surreal," she said while grinning at him. She had regretted it at first, had been worried that they wouldn't make it through it. But here they were, happy and together and having a baby. Part of her wondered if they would get married or something, but for now she was happy just being with him.

She moved her hands down to cover his over her stomach and she closed her eyes. "Can you feel it? It's healthy, isn't it?" She had started to understand his shifter senses a bit more, but she was still unsure if their baby would be a shifter, like it's daddy. "Will it be like you?"
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:20 pm

He smiled bigger and couldn't feel happier. He continued to rub her stomach and leaned in close to her hair to inhale her scent.

-I feel it, I think it will be. I hope so at least. Have you been taking your prenatals?- He hated being so overprotective but he only wanted the best for them. He thought for a moment. -I guess we'll have to see, it's something that can't be tested for or just known. It happens in puberty.-
Nicole Wright
Nicole Wright

Post by Nicole Wright on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:29 pm

She nodded, linking her fingers with his as they continued to run across her stomach.

"Taking my prenatals, not drinking soda, eating healthier. You'd be proud. Though I'd kill for some of Lafayette's gumbo." At the mere mention of it, her stomach started to growl and she chuckled softly. "I'm hungry."

She gave his hand a squeeze and took a step back. "And I think that, with that, I'm going to go get something to eat. Wanna join me?" Her eyes met his and she grinned at him; she had another hunger, but for now the food hunger had to be sated. Then, maybe later, she'd have dessert.
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:34 pm

He smiled and took her hand. -Any craving you desire will be yours. I guess the baby likes it...or the mom, maybe both. Lafayette should feel proud.- He laughed a bit and started for the door, holding her hand. -I could use one of Lafayette's burgers and fries. It's been a while. And a nice cold beer to wash it down with. Maybe pecan pie for dessert. Now you've got me hungry.- He opened the door and stepped aside for her to exit first.
Nicole Wright
Nicole Wright

Post by Nicole Wright on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:46 pm

"I wasn't thinking pecan pie," she said with a giggle as she stepped by him. She was going to eat the hell out of some gumbo, some pie, and God only knew what else. She was starved, in more way than one.

"Let's eat. Then I think that we should watch a movie. Or something." She waited for him to step beside her then reached out her hand, letting their fingers link and smiling happily up at him. She was so happy at how things had changed, for the better. She was falling in love with him and the thought of a family.
Sam Merlotte
Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:52 pm

At her words he felt his face heat up and his thoughts turn to a very naughty road. He chuckled a bit and cleared his throat, gave a small nod and grinned. -That can be arranged.- He kissed her neck, kissed it again a bit higher and then kissed her lips softly. Cupping her face, he looked into her eyes. -You mean everything to me, I hope you know that. You and the baby.-

He led her down the stairs and towards the back employee entrance. She was hungry so he would get her food, whatever she needed or wanted he would make sure she got it. Besides, he had taken full notice to the growth in her breasts and knew that was just the beginning.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:17 am